There’s a dozen guns with sixty bullets
里面有六十颗子弹
between ’em out here.
-你只有两颗子弹 -但这两颗子弹都会射向你
– You’ve only got two. – And they’re both for you.
放开我
Aw! Get off me!
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
不 不 不
No! No! No, no!
约翰 约翰
John! John!
-妈妈 -约翰
– Mama? – John!
天哪 天哪
Oh my God, oh my God!
嘿 那是个女的
Hey. That’s a girl.
嗯 裙子就能看出来
Yep. Dress sort of gave it away.
真方便
Pretty handy.
她骑马还挺厉害的
She got around good.
长得也不难看
Not awful to look at either.
帽子跟大象耳朵似的把脸都遮住了
Hard to tell with that hat hanging over her head
看不出好不好看
like elephant ears.
嘿
Hey.
快点
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
渴吗
Thirsty?
给你 小心点
There you go. Careful.
为什么不把帽子摘下来呢
Would you take off your hat?
可以让我好好看看你
Wanna get a better look at you.
为什么要好好看我
Why get a better look?
这个嘛
Well.
有可能你太美了 我配不上你
There’s a fair chance you’re too pretty for me.
如果是这样的话 你早点让我知道 省得我浪费时间了
If you are, I’d rather know now so I don’t waste my time.
也许是你太帅了 我配不上你呢
Maybe you’re too pretty for me.
见鬼了
Well, shoot.
如果我长得太帅也是问题的话
I mean, if me being pretty is the problem,
那我们之间就没有问题了
then we ain’t got a problem.
见鬼
Shoot.
好吧
Yep.
真是太美了
Too pretty for me.
见鬼
Dang it.
就这样 恐怖从阴影中现身
And just like that, horror steps from the shadows.
我们失去了自♥由♥
And our freedom was gone…
我们会和约瑟夫一起去镇上
We’re gonna ride into town with Josef
去见治安官
and meet the Marshal.
我想你跟我们一起去
I’d like you with us.
总得有人留下来吧 万一他们回来呢
Somebody needs to be here in case they come back.
牛仔们都在
Cowboys are here.
他们可以对付那群歹徒
They’ve done dealt with their share of bandits.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你有什么好抱歉的
What are you sorry about?
又不是你开的枪
You didn’t shoot her.
那我也很抱歉
I’m still sorry.
是吗
Are you?
是的
Yes.
你都不知道什么叫抱歉
You don’t know what that word means.
但你会学到的
But you’re going to learn.
你们所有人都会学到
All of you are going to learn.
去追他们吗
Going after them?
嗯
Yeah.
他们又粗鲁又暴♥力♥
They were rough and they were rude,
而且他们早就准备好了
and they were looking for it…
但这事却不是他们挑起的
But I can’t say they started it.
不管是谁挑起的都不重要
It don’t matter who started it.
我只是说
I’m just saying…
无法确定我们这么做是不是正义的
Not sure there’s justice in it.
我相信你 也相信那个孩子
I believe in you, and I believe in that boy,
也相信我们的女儿
and I believe in our daughter.
如此而已
And that’s all.
不需要考虑是否正义
Justice don’t factor into it.
你知道马鞍包里有枪吧
You know that gun that’s in your saddle bag?
是的
Yes, sir?
睡觉时也拿着
You sleep with it.
你认为他们来镇上了
You think they came to town?
要不他们还能去哪
Where else would they go?
如果他们在这的话 肯定在白象酒吧
Well, if they’re here they’ll be at the White Elephant.
只有你没有警徽
You’re the only one without a badge.
戴上警徽我开枪能更准吗
Will a badge make me shoot better?
不好说
Doubtful.
但如果出了事能救你一命是肯定的
But it’ll keep a rope off your neck if things go sideways.
举起右手
Raise your right hand.
我不得发个誓啥的吗
Ain’t I gotta swear to something?
你刚发过了
You just did.
那我呢
What about me?
你说什么
What did you say?
我 我说我呢
Me. What about me?
你只要把嘴闭上 我让你说话时再说
You just keep your trap shut ’til I tell you to open it.
走吧 跟上
Come on, keep up.
过来
Come here.
如果你看见他们就指出来 听见了吗
You see any of ’em, you point ’em out, all right?
好 还有吗
All right, any more?
那张黑色桌子
That back table.
我认识这帮人
Yeah, I know this crew.
克莱德·巴克
Clyde Barker!
你们在特里尼迪那边搞事情了
What of this business on the Trinity?
我们就是饮个马 结果那些个移♥民♥们
We were just watering horses and these immigrants–
还有吗
Is there any more?
别坐那哆嗦 我问你还有吗
Don’t just sit there shaking, are there any more?
我没有枪
I ain’t armed.
那些移♥民♥们抢走了我的枪
Them immigrants took my guns.
能看出来
I can see that.
如果你想和姑娘们跳舞
If you want to dance with the girls?
那就跳
Dance with the girls.
如果你想在酒吧喝酒 那就喝
If you want to drink at the bar? Drink at the bar.
但如果谁想拿着枪乱晃
But if anybody here fancy himself a gunman…
你来错地方了
You’re in the wrong town.
沃思堡只有一个人能随便杀人 那就是我
There’s only one killer in Fort Worth and that’s me.
我们明天一早就向北出发
We’re gonna head north first thing in the morning.
他们还没准备好呢
They ain’t ready.
那就让他们准备好
They’d better get ready.
因为现在我们就是这个镇上的众矢之的
Because everybody in this town is gonna be looking for us,
如果他们找到我们
and if they find us they’re gonna hang us
会把我们吊死在树上的
from a fucking tree.
见鬼
God damn it.
找到他们了吗
Did you find them?
找到他们了
We found them.
然后呢
And?
都给杀了
We murdered them.
两车保持20英尺的距离
Keep 20 feet between you.
到了水边先等一下
At water you wait to cross
等你前面的车过去再过去
until the wagon in front of you has crossed.
别让孩子们靠在马车上
Do not let your children ride on the buckboard,
他们会掉下去的
they will fall off.
抱紧孩子们 盯紧牲畜们
Hold your children and mind your animals.
我们红堡见吧
I figure we’ll see you up to the Red.
反正也没什么事可做
Ain’t got nuthin better to do.
更何况 还有几个女的刚丧夫呢
Besides, there’s a few widows among them now.
你也改变主意了吗
You change your minds as well?
我得有点牛仔风度不是
Well, it’s the chivalrous thing to do.
那你们要自己挣钱糊口了
Earn your keep.
这可不是什么旅行嘉年华
This ain’t no travelling fucking carnival.
我们比你更清楚
We know what this is better than you do.
我们知道自己面对的是什么 队长
We know what we’re getting into, Captain.
我们也会自己想办法糊口
And we earn our keep.
该走了
It’s time.
不