I remember stories of the great War,
人们似乎失去了理智
how it seemed man had lost all reason.
我们会变成畜生,
That we’d become animals,
或者我们只是屈服于事实
or perhaps we just surrendered to the fact
畜生就是我们的本性
that animals is all we’ve ever been.
但有些时候我觉得我们更重要
But there are moments where I feel we are more.
我们已经进化到超越寻找下一顿饭的地方
Where we have evolved beyond a search for the next meal
或支配我们选择的人
or the dominance to breed who we choose.
我们深呼吸新鲜空气的地方
Where we breathe fresh air deep
几乎可以嗅到到它的创造者
and can almost taste its maker.
我希望我能冻结这一刻
I wish I could freeze this moment.
永远住在里面
I would live in it forever…
尽情的游泳
swimming in the possible
而真正的泥巴布满堤岸。
while the mud of the real is stuck to the shore.
我们并不穷
We weren’t poor.
我们并不绝望
We weren’t desperate.
向西之路充满失败
The road west is filled with failures…
但失败并不是他的前进的动力
but failure isn’t what drove him.
那是个梦
It was a dream.
然后梦想成真了
And the dream is coming true…