My turn.
妈妈!
Mama!
还有人想和我的家人做♥爱♥吗?
Anybody else want to fuck with my family?
你?
You?
我到底要拿这些做什么?
What the hell am I gonna do with these?
卖♥♥掉它们
Sell ’em.
给谁? – 农民
To who? – Farmers.
农民已经不用牛了
Farmers don’t use ox no more.
他们现在有了可以工作一整天的蒸汽机
They got these steam engines now that can pull a plow all day.
你所要做的就是给熔炉加料
All you gotta do is feed the furnace.
我还没见过,你也是
Never seen one. And neither have you.
甚至换我
Swap me even.
我会把你换成骡子
I’ll swap you for mules.
我们需要马
We need horses.
这些人不能搞不定骡子
These folks can’t handle mules.
它们一点经验都没没有
They’re real green.
没经验是他们的问题,不是我的
Green’s their problem. Not mine.
混着来吧,但必须有一半是马
I’ll take a mix, but it needs to be half horses.
好的
All right.
但不要对我说马,
But don’t give me lip about the horses,
他们就是他们
they are what they are.
他们…如今牛仔们得到了所有的好东西。
They… cowboys got all the good ones these days.
你什么时候想退出?
When you want to pull out?
先看看我们可以教他们什么
Let’s see what we can teach them first.
我想给他们一个机会
I want to give them a chance.
这是一份工作,队长,而且我们接受了
It’s a job, Captain. And we took it.
我所得到的只是我的承诺,我会坚持到底,
All I got’s my word and gonna see it through,
但这些人有一半是到不了那里的,
but half these folks ain’t gonna make it,
我们都知道
and we both know it.
这是一个自♥由♥的国家,
It’s a free country and…
地狱,这是他们选择的
hell, this is what they chose.
我们正在尽我们所能,
We’re doing what we can,
但我们需要动起来
but we need to get moving
否则冬天会杀死我们所有人
or winter’s gonna kill us all.
他们还没有准备好
They’re not ready.
他们永远不会准备好,队长
They ain’t ever gonna be ready, Captain.
仅仅因为他们无法生存并不意味着我们不能尝试
Just ’cause they won’t survive doesn’t mean we can’t try.
别说我们已经尝试了
Never say it did.
好的,先生
All right, mister.
都在这里,那是给土地的
This right here, that’s for the soil.
而这个,那是给银行的
And this, that’s for the bank.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是响尾蛇
This is a rattlesnake.
他们躲在原木和岩石下
They hide under logs, and under rocks.
到了晚上,如果天冷,他们会寻找温暖的地方,
At night if it’s cold they will look for warmth,
如果你睡在地上,那你就是那温暖的地方
and if you are sleeping on the ground that warmth is you.
它咬一口就足以杀了你
A bite will kill you.
这是毒橡树和毒藤
This is poison oak and poison ivy.
它不会杀了你,你只会希望自己死了
It won’t kill you, you’ll just wish you were dead.
别碰它
Do not touch it.
不要走进去
Do not walk in it.
还有什么?
What else?

Water.
不要喝地表的水
Do not drink water from the ground.
当我们露营时,我们会选择一个厕所
When we camp, we will choose a latrine
远离我们的水源
away from our water source.
什么是厕所?
What is a latrine?
化妆间
Powder room.
洗手间
Water closet.
托马斯,帮帮我
Thomas, help me.
厕所
Toilette.
马桶到底是什么东西?
What in the hell is a toilette?
这是法语中的 shitter。
It’s French for shitter.
你什么时候学的法语?
When did you learn French?
我不会法语,我只是
I don’t know French, I just…
知道法语单词 shitter
know the French word for shitter.
你怎么知道法语单词shitter?
How do you know the French word for shitter?
我曾经接触过一个法国女孩
I used to fuck a girl from France!
好的,这就是你要说的
Fine. That’s all you had to say.
没必为了这个生气
Don’t have to get angry about it.
我们应该看看他们的身体状况
We should check them.
知道了
I know.
他们都是
All of them.
我知道
I know.
农夫
The farmer.
你需要的帮助,我会给
You need help, I’ll give it.
我接受了,谢谢你
I’ll take it. Thank you.
一个月工资一百
Pays a hundred a month.
不,我不要你的钱。 我不是为你工作
No, I don’t want your money. I ain’t working for you.
我只是和你们一起走
I’m just riding with you.
很公平
Fair enough…
你们那里有多少女人?
How many women in your group?
都是女性,还有一个五岁的男孩
It’s all women in my group. And a five year-old boy.
可能需要借用其中一位女士
May need to borrow one of those women.
借他干什么?
Borrow them for what?
下一个
Next.
转身
Spin.
行了,走过去
You’re done, step over there.
下一个
Next.
脱了
Come on.
把它取下来
Take it off.
抬起胳膊
Arms up.
转身,撩起头发。
Turn around. Lift your hair.
天哪
Lord.
你也行了
You’re done.
下一个
Next.
转身
Turn around.

Hey.
队长
Captain.
穿上你的衣服
Put your clothes on.
你有老婆吗?
Do you have a wife?
带她过来
Bring her here.
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
你什么都没做
You didn’t do anything.
托马斯
Thomas.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
我们做了什么?
What did we do?
不! – 我们做了什么?
No! – What did we do?
你们什么都没做
You didn’t do anything.
你得了天花,你会死的
You have smallpox and you’re going to die.
三天之内,你会把它传染给每个接触的人
In three days you’ll give it to everyone you meet.
如果你有灵魂,你会离开城市,找到一条河流,
If you have a soul, you will leave the city and find a river,
躺在它旁边,安详地死去
and lay down beside it and die in peace.
如果我再见到你,我会亲手杀了你
If I see you again, I’ll kill you myself.
我没有你说的这些东西
I don’t have this thing you say.
滚出城! – 快点,离开这里!
Get the fuck out of town! – Go on, get out of here!
我没有得天花!
I don’t have this thing!
你准备好去旅行了吗?
You ready to travel?
我在这个小镇度过了我的最后一晚。 我现在要走了
I’ve spent my last night in this town. I’m leaving now.
早上就我们向北走
We head north in the morning.
我们要在特里尼蒂扎营
We’ll camp on the Trinity.
看看我们是否可以教这些人如何驾驶马车。
See if we can teach these people how to drive a wagon.
特里尼蒂在哪里?
Where on the Trinity?
有一棵大橡树弯着腰,像个老太婆。
There’s a big oak bent over like an old woman.
大石头靠在树干上
Big boulder up against the trunk.
看起来它像在坟墓前哭泣
Looks like it’s crying over a grave.
那里见
We’ll meet you there.
好的
All right.
我记得一战的故事,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!