They can’t swim. They can’t ride.
土匪会一直困扰你到内布拉斯加州
Bandits gonna plague you all the way to Nebraska
当你到达印第安人的土地时
and when you get to the Indian country…
印第安人在保留地
Indians are on reservations.
他们在保留地,直到他们不在
They’re on reservations till they ain’t.
当他们看到你绕过弯道时,
And when they see you coming ’round the bend,
他们会骑上马鞍像抓鸡一样对待你们。
they gonna saddle up and pluck y’all like chickens.
这附近已经够危险了
It’s dangerous enough around here.
我不必去跑两千英里去找麻烦
I ain’t gotta go two thousand miles looking for trouble.
我需要的麻烦只在门外
All the trouble I’ll ever need is right outside that door.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thank you for supper.
我们可以在《大象》招募
We could have a look in The Elephant.
如果我们在《大象》招募的时候有他们,
我不要他们
If they’re in The Elephant when we find ’em,
I don’t want ’em.
看看是谁
Look who it is.
是那个农夫一来就到处乱串吗?
That farmer’s everywhere at once, ain’t he?
介意我们聊聊吗?
Mind if we speak?
你卖♥♥什么我都不买♥♥
Whatever you’re selling I ain’t buying.
介意我们聊聊吗?
Mind if we speak?
聊聊你的晚餐,聊聊入侵
For your supper. For the intrusion.
我付得起自己的晚餐
I can pay for my own dinner.
你的马车由四匹马拉,你在运什么?
Four horses to your wagon. What are you hauling?
跑得相当快
Moving pretty fast.
我的猜测,它是空的,你在城里装满东西
My guess, it’s empty and you’re filling her up in town.
然后去
Then headed…
先生,如果我们想抢劫你
Mister, if we wanted to rob you
我们早就抢了
we’d have done it long before now.
我们正带领一列马拉车向北
We’re leading a wagon train north.
觉得你可能也会这样一路向北
Figured you might be headed the same way.
我们可以使用一些有能力的人
We could use some capable men with us.
而你正是我们想找的那种人
And you seem to be that.
这就是我们要问的
That’s all we’re asking.
我的家人今晚要在这里与我会面
My family’s meeting me here tonight.
明天我们将向北进发
We’re headed up north tomorrow.
北到哪里? – 不知道
North where? – Don’t know.
我觉得你不像是一个没有计划好就上路的人
You don’t strike me as a man who travels without a plan.
我有一个计划
I got a plan.
你会让一个人为答案而努力,对吗?
You will make a man work for an answer, won’t you?
我自己也没有答案。
I ain’t got the answer myself.
你让这些人拖着后腿
You got all these folks hauling ass
西部和北部 他们甚至从未见过这个国家
west and north and they ain’t never even seen the country
他们甚至不知道这趟旅程是否值得
and they don’t even know if it’s worth the journey.
不是我
Not me.
我要继续向北
I’m gonna keep heading north
直到找到值得一游的土地
till I find land that’s worth the journey.
你们有多少人?
How many in your group?
六个
Six.
几个男人?
How many men?
我们可以互相帮助
We could help each other.
我不是在寻求帮助
I ain’t looking for help.
我已经够担心自己的家人了
I’m worried enough about my own family
别让我去担心别人的
to be worrying about somebody else’s.
你在那块野地里很幸运
You got lucky in that field.
你在街上很幸运
You got lucky on the street.
希望你有足够的运气给那些和你一起去的人
Hope you got enough luck left for those coming with you.
下一站,沃思堡
Next, stop, Fort Worth.
下一站,沃思堡
Next, stop, Fort Worth.
艾尔莎!
Elsa!
我只是到外面看看
I’m just looking outside.
空气不一样了
The air was different.
家里的空气很沉重,像一口麝香汤
The air at home is heavy, like a musky soup.
这里是光
Here it is light.
带着奇怪的花粉和烟味
With a strange scent of pollen and smoke,
就像燃烧的花朵
like burning flowers…
它闻起来很野, 还没被驯服
It smelled wild. Untamed.
它挺美
It was beautiful.
等大家下车
Just wait for everyone to get off.
你见过艾莎吗?
Have you seen Elsa?
你又把她弄丢了
You lost her again.
如果“可能”可以描述一种感觉,那就是我的感觉
If “possible” can describe a feeling, that’s how I felt.
整个世界都觉得可能
The whole world felt possible.
我已经准备好了
And I was ready for it.
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸! 爸爸!
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy!
你怎么上去的?
How did you get up there?
有一道门
There’s a door.
嗯,快从那里回去
Well, then go back through it.
现在人太多了,我得等着
Too many people now. I have to wait.
我等不及了
I can’t wait.
当心,宝贝儿
coming on,girle
天哪
My God.
当心
Be careful.
哇!
Woo!
过来
Come here.
如果你还不停的长高,
我就在你头上堆砖头。
If you don’t stop growing
I’m gonna stack bricks on your head.
你需要刮胡子,爸爸, 妈妈要大发雷霆了
You need a shave, Daddy. Mama’s gonna throw a fit.
她可能喜欢
She might like it.
那个女孩
That girl…
你是怎么下来的?
How did you get down here?
我跳出来的
I jumped.
她是你的女儿,你可以拥有她
She is your daughter and you can have her.
嘿,宝贝,甚是想念
Hey, babe. I missed you.
你看起来像个恶棍
You look like a ruffian.
我正打算刮胡子
I was planning on a shave.
那你再打算打算
You should’ve planned harder.
我明天第一件事就是刮胡子
I’ll get one first thing tomorrow.
嗯,现在不提这些
Well… It’s okay for now.
好吧,看来你在旅途中活了下来
Well, it looks like you survived the journey.
刚好活下来而已
Barely.
我身边的男人在密西西比拉屎
The man beside me shit hisself in Mississippi
我得一直闻着它
and I had to smell it all the way here.
这听起来不是很有趣
That doesn’t sound like a whole lot of fun.
詹姆斯,你的孩子太狂野了
James, your children are feral.
那必须的
Absolutely feral.
你好,克莱尔 – 你好
Hello, Claire. – Hi.
很遗憾听到亨利的事
Sorry to hear about Henry.
他是
He was…
一个有耐心的人
A patient man.
没什么可抱歉的
Nothing to be sorry about.
这是主的旨意
It’s the Lord’s will.
不敢相信天堂,人去那里就很难过
Can’t believe in heaven then be sad when people go there.
是的女士
Yes, ma’am.
玛丽亚伯
Mary Abel.
克莱尔
Claire.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾尔莎
Elsa.
艾尔莎
Elsa.
这是一个危险的城镇,我不希望你乱逛
This is a dangerous town. I don’t want you to wander.
我不乱逛
I don’t wander.
亲爱的,你总是乱逛
Honey, that’s all you do, is wander,
我不希望你在这里还这样
and I don’t want you doing it here.
你答应我
You promise me.
我答应你 – 好的。
I promise. – All right.
宝贝儿
Baby.
卡尔霍恩 – 是的先生。
Calhoun. – Yes, sir.
沃斯堡
抽他妈的屁♥股♥!
Whip his fucking ass!
吃土,你这个混♥蛋♥。
Eat dirt, you asshole.
抓住他!
Get him!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!