Rub it in my face? say, “I told you so”?
摸摸我的头说 “我说吧”
No. no, I really don’t.
不 不 我不会的
Just tell me what happened.
到底怎么了
Stan dumped me.
斯坦把我甩了
Stan dumped you?
斯坦把你甩了
Stan dumped you? what?
斯坦把你甩了 什么
What happened? how did this…? what did he do?
怎么回事 他怎么说的
What did he do?
他怎么说的
After the game…
比赛之后
We…
我们
He took me behind the quad, and we…
他带我去了后场 我们…
I can’t hear this. you didn’t.
我听不下去了 你不是吧
No, Mags. No.
不是吧小玛 没有
No.
没有
That’s why he dumped me.
他就因为这个把我甩了
Mags, hey.
小玛啊·
Hey, hey, it’s okay.
没事的
When you’re young,
当你年轻的时候
everything feels like the end of the world.
屁大点事感觉就像世界末日一般
It’s not.
其实不然
Right.
对
It’s just the beginning.
只是个开始
You might have to meet a few more jerks
你可能会遇到几个垃圾
But one day you’re going to meet a boy
但是总有一天你会遇到
Who treats you the way
待你为掌上明珠的王子
Like the sun rises and sets with you.
就像太阳和你升起降落
You really think so?
真的是这样吗
I know so.
当然
That’s so sweet.
你真贴心
You’re the sweetest.
你最好了
Thank you. It’s okay.
谢谢你 没事的
Ow. oh. Thank you.
哦 谢谢
Anyways, I, uh, came over here… I was looking for you.
我 我其实来找你是想
I wanted to invite you to my party. I don’t know if you want to come.
请你去我的派对 不知你肯不肯赏脸
Yes. I would love to. Yeah.
我当然想去 好
Great. that’s exciting. Thank you!
哦 真好 谢谢你
Thank you. That’s very exciting.
谢谢你 真开心
I know, it’s great. ha, ha.
我知道 这太好了
See you tonight.
晚上见
“at mark’s house.”
“地点是马克的家”
Hey, that’s cool. let me see that. that is nice, man.
太酷了 让我玩玩 不错啊
Don’t touch the toys, okay?
别动这些玩具 好吗
Yeah, I’ll, uh, try not to light myself on fire tonight.
我会 尽量不要让自己烧起来
I’ll keep a fire extinguisher handy. Oh, good.
我手边会准备灭火器的 哦 那就好
Do you want to sit outside? Sure.
要去外面坐坐吗 当然
That’s delightful.
酒不错
What? what?
怎么了 有什么不对吗
Okay, I don’t know how to act normal. Clearly.
好吧, 我承认不知怎样才能正常点 的确
It’s the story of my life. I’m not smooth.
这就是我的人生路 并非一帆风顺
I’m just tryig to impress you, okay?
我只是想给你个好印象
I’m not the kind of guy who comes to places like this.
我不是经常来这地方吃饭的人
I’m a dork.
我是个书呆子
The kind of guy who spends 10 grand…
我是那种花1万块
…on gandalf the grey’s quarterstaff from the two towers.
买♥♥双塔奇兵里的灰袍甘道夫魔杖的人
Yes, that does make you a dork.
是 那的确有点呆
Especially since gandalf the grey was only in fellowship.
尤其当灰袍甘道夫为了友情
He returns in two towers as gandalf the white.
化身为白袍甘道夫重回双塔
I was upset. I’m sorry, okay?
我那时太难过了 对不起 好吗
I need you to show me that you love me.
我要你证明你是爱我的
And that way we can get a place together.
那样的话我们就能真正同居了
Stop it. look, whatever. I’m with somebody else now.
不要说了 听着 不管过去如何 我有新男人了
What? party’s over, Stan.
你说什么 游戏结束了Stan
Just get out of here.
滚出去
Who’s gonna make me leave?
谁能让我离开这里
You?
你吗
You know I would, but it smells like you’ve been drinking…
你知道我会的 但是你满身酒味
So I’m just gonna let the cops do it.
所以我打算让警♥察♥来处理
You can have the nun.
这尼姑归你了
She doesn’t put out, anyway.
她反正也不怎么样
On second thought…
我改主意了
Oh, I just had the craziest dream.
我刚做了一个最疯狂的梦
I was 17.
我回到了17岁
I was back in high school, and it was terrible.
我回到高中时代 真是太可怕了
Scar.
伤疤
Scar? I don’t see a scar.
伤疤 我没有看到伤疤
Look, I know why you didn’t want me to be with Stan.
听着 我知道你为何不想我和斯坦在一起
It’s because you wanted me.
因为你喜欢我
You want to play games? I can play games.
你想玩游戏吗 那我就陪你玩
no, no, no. I’m a hungry lioness…
不不不 我是只饥渴的母狮子
And you’re a baby gazelle.
你是只小羚羊
Maggie! no, no, no, maggie, stop this now.
玛姬 不 不要这样 停手
If you only knew how highly inappropriate and dysfunctional this is.
你要知道这样的行为有多么不适当吗
Stop it. please stop.
住手 拜托你停下来
Maggie, I’m not the person that you think I am.
玛姬 我不是你想的那种人
yes, you are. no, I’m not.
不对 你是 不 我不是
You’re right, you’re good. you’re not like the others.
是的 你是好人 和他们不一样
I’m not like others. I’m very different than the others.
我和他们不一样 我和他们有很大区别
So different, in fact,
很大区别 事实上
that you and I can never, ever, ever,
你和我从来没有 永远 永远
Ever be together.
永远不能在一起
stop biting. why?
别咬了 为什么?
Oh, my god. what are you saying?
哦 我的天哪 你在说什么?
Are you confused?
你很困惑吗?
I’m very confused, yes. extremely confused.
我相当困惑 是的 超级困惑
Oh, my god. i… i… I get it now.
哦 天哪 我…我…我明白了
And your hair is always perfectly coiffed, and you have highlights.
你的头发已经很整齐了 你还要弄得更显眼
what are you talking about? I mean…
你在说什么? 我是说…
Dude, your jeans are really tight.
伙计 你的牛仔裤太瘦了
I’m not gay.
我不是同性恋
I’m in love, Maggie. I’m in love.
我恋爱了 玛姬 我恋爱了
I’ve been in love.
我早就恋爱了
I’ve been in love with the same girl since I was 17, Maggie.
我17岁的时候就和那个女孩谈恋爱了 玛姬
Does she go to our school?
她和我们一个学校吗?
do I know her? tell me her name.
我认识吗? 告诉我她叫什么
I want to know her name.
我想知道她叫什么
no, Maggie. no. okay.
不要 玛姬 别 好吧
You tell your girlfriend she better keep a close eye on you.
你告诉你女朋友最好让他看紧你
Sweet baby jesus.
上帝啊 我的心肝宝贝
Thanks.
谢谢
We’ll take the check.
我们买♥♥单
I’m so dead.
我死定了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Scarlet? Scarlet? Scarlet. hi.
斯嘉丽? 斯嘉丽 嗨
what are you doing here? you seen Alex?
你在这干什么? 你看到阿莱克斯了吗?
He’s not picking up his phone.
他不接电♥话♥
Alex is fine. Alex is fine, believe me.
阿莱克斯没事 他没事 相信我
In fact, with the way things are going…
事实上 如果发展顺利…
…by the end of the night Alex could have a girlfriend.
…今天晚上阿莱克斯就会有个女朋友了
Alex has a girlfriend?
阿莱克斯有女朋友了?
– yeah, and she’s great. she’s cute.
-是的 她很棒 很可爱
come on, I’ll show you. where?
过来 我指给你看 在哪?
Walk up the stairs. walk with me for one sec, I’ll show you.
上楼来 跟我来 我指给你看
So how ever did you get the newest version of halo?
你是怎样得到最新版的《光晕》
It’s not due out for another six months.
要过6个月才会出预定版呢
Well, let’s just say
这么说吧
I said some things to the make-a-wish people…
有个人可以满足我的愿望
…that I’m not totally proud of.
…但是我并不感到自豪
I’m going to kill him.
我要杀了他
Everybody, out!
所有人都出去
Oh, no, no. no! no! no! not dr. Philsopholis.
不 不….别动费力所珀里斯医生