I’m just going to walk up to her and introduce myself.
我就径直走到她们面前介绍我自己
Tomorrow at school. maybe. probably not.
明天在学校的时候 也许 还是作罢吧
Just go.
快去吧
Hey, girls. Hey, you came.
美女们 你来了
How are you? Good.
你好吗 我很好
Thank you, um. have you seen Maggie? I’ve been looking everywhere.
谢谢 有看到玛姬吗 我四处都找不到她
Oh, um, Maggie’s not here.
玛姬不在这
But, um, I am.
但是 有我在呢
And I’m really, really glad you came.
而且我真的很高兴你来了
It’s her birthday. I didn’t get you a present, I’m sorry.
这是她的生日会 抱歉 我没有给你带礼物
I’ll just have to unwrap you. Heh, heh. okay.
把你包起来送给我就好了 这个
I was kicked off the cheerleading squad for being too flexible.
我因为身体过于柔韧被踢出了拉拉队
Okay, okay. sit down. just sit down.
坐下 快坐下
If you girls don’t respect yourselves…
如果你们自己都不自重
…then how do you expect anyone else to respect you?
别人怎么会尊重你们呢
Right?
对不
Don’t respect me.
我不需要你尊重我
No, don’t respect me.
对 你别尊重我
You don’t even have to remember my name.
你记不住我的名字也无妨
Wow, that’s slutty. First of all, you slut.
这太放荡了 你先说的 荡♥妇♥
This is some other dad’s problem.
是他们父亲的问题
And, um, I just want to tell you that you look like my dog.
嗯 我觉得你很像我家小狗
Excuse me? Your hair looks like my dog’s hair.Because..
你说什么 你的头发和我家狗的毛很像 因为
Oh, um… No, it’s shiny and soft.
是么 不 我的意思是即亮又柔软
We give my dog special food. it’s got flax in it.
我们喂它添加了亚麻的独特狗粮
Oh, flax.
哦 亚麻
She’s a sweetheart. That’s sweet.
它特别可爱 这挺好
Well, she died.
但她已经死掉了
So I look like your dead dog?
你是说我看起来像你家死掉的狗
I’m just really nervous, and I’ve wanted to talk to you for so long.
我太紧张了 我一直想跟你讲话的
What am I thinking? Don’t worry about it. really.
我在想什么呢? 没事的 没事
Alex? Oh, my god, you know my name.
阿莱克斯 天啊 你知道我叫什么
You’re on fire.
你着火了
Really? Literally, you’re on fire.
真的? 你真的着火了
What?
什么
Literally on fire.
身上起火了
Whoa. okay. yeah, I’m gonna get out of here. later.
我晕 是真的 我要走了 再见
Just hand me those keys right there.
把那边的钥匙给我
They’re in for the night.
钥匙一直放在那
If the keys are locked in there,
如果里面也烧着了
I don’t know how I’m going to get you guys out.
你们就都出不去了
Conserve some oxygen in there.
节约点氧气
Don’t scream, you have a limited amount of oxygen.
别瞎叫了 氧气有限
They’re pretty, huh? we got some pretty ladies in here.
她们好漂亮 是吧? 这漂亮妞还真多
Oh, there you are.
你在这啊
what do you want? I just want to talk about Stan.
你来干嘛 我想跟你聊聊斯坦
Why are you dating him? I mean, you know he is not a nice guy.
你为什么会和他约会 你知道的 他是个痞子
He’s crazy.
他不正常
Hey, don’t say that about Stan. you don’t even know him.
别这么说他 你根本不了解他
Oh, but I do. I really do. I know him better than you.
哦 是的 我真的了解他 比你了解的多
Look, we’re moving in together after graduation.
我们毕业之后就要同居了
Stan got into Georgetown?
斯坦考进乔治敦大学了?
What? What?
你说什么 你说什么
No. no. Stan got on the management track at home depot.
没 斯坦在停车场找到一份管理工作
Oh, great.
还真是好工作
And I’m going to Westwood community college
我会去维斯特伍德社区大学
to be closer to him.
以方便我们生活
He’s my forever.
这辈子就他了
There’s no way in hell that’s happening. Excuse me?
那绝对不可能发生 你说什么
I said, “there’s no way in hell that that is happening.”
我说那绝对不可能发生
You think I’m gonna let you mortgage your future?
你认为我能让你赌上你的未来吗
You think I’ll let you throw away your hard work
你觉得我会让你浪费掉所有的努力
Everything that you’ve accomplished
所有的成就
For some psychopathic guy who doesn’t care about you?
就为了一个根本不在乎你的变♥态♥吗
I forbid you. I forbid you to see him anymore.
我决不准 决不准你再见他
Oh, okay! who the hell do you think you are,
好吧 你以为你是谁啊
my father?! dude!
我爸爸吗? 天
Don’t walk away from me. You’re a freak.
别想这样就走 你真是个怪胎
Margaret Sarah O’donnell!
玛格瑞特·萨拉·奥唐奈!
Hey. how’d it go? Fantastic.
进展如何? 还真是棒极了
What’s on your leg?
你腿怎么了
We’re the warriors! yeah, yeah!
我们是勇士 耶 耶
Defense wins the game.
防守是制胜关键
What’s wrong? you look uncomfortable.
有事吗 觉得你气色不好
Oh. no.
没事
I was just thinking that the last time I was here…
我只是回想上次我在这的情景
…my husband asked me to marry him.
我丈夫向我求婚
Tough to compete with that.
这意义还真深刻
Down by 6, get the ball to gold.
落后4分 把球传给高德
Warriors on three. one, two, three.
喊三声齐乎勇士 一二三
Warriors!
勇士
Stan, what are you doing? let’s go.
斯坦你干吗呢 快上
Go, Alex! whoo!
上 阿莱克斯!
left side.
左路
pick off! right there!
回防
he’s got too much time. come on!
他浪费时间太多了 上啊
Get it to Mckinley! get it in! get it!
传给mckinley 带入禁区
Get him!
守住
Ball!
给我球
Come on, outside!
快点 传出来
O’donnell! give the ball to gold! give the ball to gold!
奥唐奈 传给高德! 快传啊!
No, no, no!
不 不 不
We did it! you were great. oh. ooh. I, um…
我们赢了 你真太厉害了 哦 我
I’m sweaty. um… Sorry about that.
我全是汗 嗯 不好意思
Congratula… that was awesome.
恭喜 真是太棒了
You did a great… I saw the… I liked the dance.
你跳的真 我看到 我喜欢你的舞蹈
Yeah, so I think August… August will be good.
我觉得八月 八月不错
All right, uh, have a good night.
晚安
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Oh. hi. wow, what are the odds?
你好 多巧啊
What’s it going to be now?
这次又有何贵干
did you buy me the statue of liberty?
难不成你买♥♥了自♥由♥女神像给我
I’m just going to ask you out, okay? like a grownup.
我想约你出去 像个成年人
Just two friends having dinner.
就是两个朋友一起吃晚餐
Then if it turns into anything else,
如果事情有所发展
We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
我们还可以重新来过
No. good night.
不 晚安
I’ll buy every student a laptop.
我会给每个学生一台笔记本
You would deny the children of laptops?
你不想让他们拥有笔记本吗
Miss Masterson, the children. Okay. okay, fine, fine.
马斯特森小姐 为了孩子 好好 好吧
Fine. but this is not a date.
我同意了 但这不是约会
No, in no way a date.
绝不是
And if I do this,
我这次同意你
you will stop the inappropriate behavior and gifts.
以后不要举止怪异和送我礼物了
Yes. And we’ll just drive to this restaurant.
好 我们开车去吃饭
We won’t fly there in the space shuttle…
不是乘太空梭过去
Or drive in some gaudy, tacky limo.
或者俗气无比的加长豪华车
No, let’s take your car. how about?
我们坐你的车好不
This way.
这边
Ned to driver, abort. abort, abort. move it out right now.
内德呼叫驾驶员 任务取消 取消 把车开走
I totally missed it. she came right up to me, I should’ve kissed her.
我真的搞砸了 她跑过来 我应该吻她的
And I froze.
我却傻楞在那
Hey, don’t worry. I’ll get you another chance.
没事的 我再给你制♥造♥个机会
How? how are you going to do that?
怎么制♥造♥ 你要怎么做
Victory party at my house!
在我家举♥行♥庆功宴!
Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie? hey, Maggie.
玛姬
Go away.
走开
Hey, what happened?
怎么了
What do you want?
你要干嘛