What?
怎么了
I said we could do it!
我说咱们能行
Did you see the look on stan’s face?
你看见斯坦的表情了吗
Alex? what happened at the tryouts?
阿莱克斯 选拔赛怎么样了
how’d it go?
还好吗
It was good. mark had a great tryout. he played great.
还好 马克很不错 很棒
yeah. and so did i. I made the team.
对 我也不错 我入选校队了
Really? oh, great! that’s so good. I’m so proud of you.
真的 太好了 太为你自豪了
Me too.
我也是
He did great out there.
他干的真的很棒
Oh, mark. that’s super inappropriate.
马克 那样非常不合适
L… good job today.
干的真棒
good job! thanks.
干的好 谢谢
I want to show you something. come here. I wanna show you guys.
我要给你看点儿东西 过来
You hung the lights. Yes.
你挂上灯了 是啊
I wanted you guys to be the first to see.
我想第一个叫你们看
Mom, it’s sick. Really?
妈 太酷了 真的
It’s so good.
太好了
Oh, my gosh.
老天
Mark. mark, we should go practice, dude.
马克 哥们咱们该去练习了
The game’s on friday. mom, such a good job.
周五就比赛了 妈 真不赖
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It’s amazing.
棒极了
When people see how talented you are,
当大家都发现你多有才的时候
You’ll be designing gardens all over the city.
你会是全市有名的园艺设计师的
Really?
真的吗
Well, thank you, mark. that’s nice.
谢谢你 马克 真的谢谢你
I have to go. I have a date tonight.
我得走了 晚上有个约会
– you have a…? you have a date?
你有…你有约会
I’m going dancing, which is ridiculous because I’m a terrible dancer.
我要去跳舞 简直太荒唐了 我跳的很烂
you’re an amazing dancer. what?
你跳的很好 什么
You just look like you can move.
看着你就会跳
Um, okay.
好吧
I’m going to go, so have fun, mark.
我要走了 玩的开心 mark
Night.
晚安
what are you looking at? that was great.
你看什么呢 跳的很棒啊
That is the snake.
这是蛇舞
That was a very hot dance when you were 1.
你1岁的时候这个舞相当火爆
teach it to me. I can’t.
教教我 不行
It’s a very advanced step…
舞步很难的
…which I know is hard to believe because I make it look effortless.
我知道你不怎么信 因为看我跳起来很轻松
That’s the secret to all great dancers.
这对所有跳舞的人来说都不简单
Try me.
叫我试试
Why did you pick that song?
你干吗要选那首歌♥
Oh, I don’t know. it just, uh, kind of spoke to me.
我也不知道 就是 好像它让我挑的
Hm. that’s funny.
有意思
That’s the song that my husband and I danced to at our wedding.
那是我跟我老公在婚礼上跳舞用的曲子
Hm. a man of good taste.
很有品位的一个男人
want me to show you some dance moves? I’d love to.
想让我教你怎么跳舞吗 想啊
That I learned at my wedding.
我是在婚礼上学的
great. yeah. okay, you stand here, like that.
不错 对 你就咱在那儿 就那样
Okay, like that, and I’ll stand here.
对 就这样 我站在这里
no, you stand right there. right there.
不对 你就站在那里 就那儿
Okay, ready? so you go right foot back and then left foot back.
好了 准备好没 右脚向后然后左脚向后
And then quick right, left, right, left, right.
然后右脚快 左 右 左 右
And then right… oh.
再右脚
That was good. and left, right, left, right.
不错 左 右 左 右
That’s good.
不错
That was really good. you’re picking that up pretty quickly.
真的很不错 你学的很快
So you mentioned your husband.
你说你老公
Do you think you guys are ever going to get back together?
你觉不觉得你们会和好
Um, no.

Why are you so sure?
干吗这么肯定
Maybe there’s something he could do to fix things.
可能他会去弥补一下
I love my husband and care about him…
我爱我老公 我在乎他
…but sometimes that just is not enough.
但有时候 这样并不够
Well, he blew it.
那就是他的错了
Jump.

Mom? Yeah.
妈妈 嗯
Hey, Alex.
阿莱克斯
Mom? I’m your mom.
妈 我是你的妈妈
I am Alex’s mom, Mark.
我是阿莱克斯的妈妈马克
Yeah.
当然
Your date is here. Huh?
你的男伴到了 什么?
The front door. your date. Okay.
在大门前 你的男伴 好的
She was nervous. it’s creepy, right?
她有点紧张 这有点恐怖对不
Little bit.
有点
She’s so old, it’s like…
她不年轻了 就像
Dance with all your friend’s moms?
你和你所有朋友的妈妈都跳舞吗
Pretty much.
常有的事
Oh, hi, Scarlet. Hello.
你好 斯嘉丽 你好
Wow, you look amazing. here. pour vous. Oh, thank you.
你太漂亮了 送你的 哦 谢谢
Carnations. what a douche bag.
康乃馨 太过时了吧
Mark.
马克
No, that’s okay. I’m sorry.
没 没事的 真抱歉
I’m a single dad.
我是个单身父亲
It’s totally normal for sons to feel weird
做儿子的看我约他妈妈都会有敌意
when their moms date.
这很正常
I mean, he’s stepping into dad’s shoes, protecting the castle.
我是说 他们也是想代替爸爸保护这个家
He’s not my son, but… Oh.
他不是我儿子 但… 哦
Then that’s weird.
那就有点怪了
It is. Yeah.
是有点 嗯
Uh, do you want to go? Yeah.
准备走了吗 好
Let me get my coat.
我去拿外套
Oh, come on. Hold these, please.
拜托 拿着这个
This guy? You’re being rude.
这男人 你刚太没礼貌了
You’re going from uncle Mike to this guy? Shh.
你不要麦克叔叔要他?
Be quiet. Okay.
小声点 好吧
Do me a favor. shh. He’s a tool.
拜托 他呆头呆脑的
Give this to Ned, okay, to give to Mike.
把这个给内德 叫他交给麦克
it’s our divorce papers.
是我们的离婚协议书
And remind him that he needs to be there on the 27th.
记得提醒他27号♥一定要出席
Okay? thank you.
好吗 谢谢
Where are you going?
你去哪呀
Jamie’s party.
嘉米的派对
Alex!
阿莱克斯
Yeah, uh, seriously, I can’t be here. I really can’t be here.
说真的 我不能来这 真的不行
Do you know how many dangerous and
你知道斯坦能对我
Hurtful things Stan could do to me here?
做出多少危险的事情吗
You had your head shoved in a ball return?
你有被人把头按到球堆里吗
it’s not a massage.
那可不像做按♥摩♥
You’re on the basketball team now. okay? this is your party.
你已经是篮球队一员了 这是属于你的派对
Okay, okay, there she is.
她来了
There’s Nicole. Oh, god.
是妮可 我的天
Which one? She’s right there.
哪个 她就在那
You’re looking at…
就是你眼前那个
she’s my 3, your 2.
我这边数第三个你那边第二个
Stop it. you’re looking right at her. Calm down.
别看了 你直视她干嘛 冷静点
Sorry. What was that?
抱歉 你那是什么
Nothing, it was a burp. Why are you burping?
没事 打嗝而已 你没事打嗝干嘛
I have tummy issues. what? get over it. Tummy issues?
肠胃问题 无视它吧 肠胃问题
She’s not going to like me. I’m a loser.
她不会喜欢我的 我是个失败者
Why are you a loser? because Stan says you’re a loser?
你怎么会是失败者呢 就因为斯坦说你是吗
Do you think Stan’s a winner? stan’s going nowhere.
你觉得斯坦是完人吗 他根本一无是处
Any girl in here would be lucky to have your attention.
你看上哪个女孩都是她们三生有幸
What do you know about girls? What do I know about girls?
你哪里了解女孩子们的心 我怎么会不清楚
I used to date the most beautiful girl in school…
我曾经和校花约过会
And I let her slip through my fingers.
但是我没有把握机会留住她
But I won’t let that happen to you.
我现在要帮助你
You’re right.You’re absolutely right.
没错 你说的没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!