She’d never go out with me.
她不会和我约会的
You know, when I first met your mother, I was so nervous…
我第一次见到你妈妈的时候 很是紧张
You met my mother?
你见过我妈妈
What? My mother.
什么 我妈妈
You said, “the first time I met your mother, I was nervous.”
你说你第一次见到我妈的时候很紧张
Oh, that’s weird. is your mom hot? Dude, what…?
真是奇怪 你妈妈很火♥辣♥吗 老兄
What do I say to that? I was joking. joking, dude.
要我怎么回答 我只是在开玩笑
Stan.
斯坦
I hate that guy.
我讨厌那人
Oh. Thanks.
天 多谢
What?
想怎样
Freshman. Good sandwich.
新生 三明治不错
Is that the guy who taped you to the toilet?
就是那个人把你绑在马桶上吗
Yeah.
没错
Yesterday he shoved me in a washing machine in my own house.
昨天他在我家把我塞进了洗衣机
What was that jerk doing at your house? It’s Maggie’s boyfriend.
那混♥蛋♥在你家干什么 他是玛姬的男朋友
Maggie has a boyfriend?
玛姬居然有个男朋友
…I’m very disappointed in your sister.
我对你姐姐很失望
He’s looking. Don’t make eye contact. He’s kind of temperamental.
他在看你 别看着他 他脾气暴躁
You’re looking. stop it, stop it.
你在看他 别看了 别看了
I’ll look at him.
-就是要看他
Hey, twinkle douche.
这不是发光的傻冒儿吗
If I wanted you in the cafeteria, I would’ve taped you to a lunch lady.
早知道你在食堂就该把你和煮饭婆绑一起
You little punk.
你这个小阿飞
You don’t talk to him that way.
别这么跟他说话
Yeah?
怎么
What are you gonna do?
你能怎么样
What am I gonna do?
我能怎么样
First…
首先
…I’m going to call your father.
我要向你父亲告状
Heads up!
我警告你
Give me my ball back, bitch.
把球给我 贱♥人♥
You know, Stan, I feel sorry for you.
斯坦 我真为你感到悲哀
You don’t know me. Oh, but I do.
你不认识我 我真的认识
All too well.
生活中一切完美
You’re the man.
你就是这种人
Captain of the basketball team.
篮球队队长
Dates the pretty girls.
和漂亮女孩约会
High school is your kingdom.
高中就像是你的王国
But, people…
但是 大家注意
…Stan’s a bully.
斯坦不过是个恶霸
Why?
为什么呢
It’d be way too easy to say Stan preys
斯坦专门欺负弱小的原因很简单
On the weak simply because he’s a dick.
因为他是个烂人
No.

No, no.
不止这些
Stan here…
斯坦这个人
…Is much more complex than that.
还不能单用烂人来定义
See, according to leading psychiatrists…
依据权威精神科医生所述
…Stan’s a bully for one of three reasons.
称他为恶霸有以下三个原因
One
第一
Underneath all of that male bravado…
在逞匹夫之勇的外表下
There’s an insecure little girl
藏着一颗像不安的小女孩般的内心
Banging on the closet door trying to get out.
使劲儿敲打着密室之门寻求出路
Like a caveman…
像山顶洞人
…stan’s brain is…
斯坦的脑瓜…
…underdeveloped.
还没发育好呢
Therefore, stan is unable to use self-control.
所以斯坦控制不了自己
And so he acts out aggressively.
才表现得咄咄逼人
And the third reason.
原因之三
Stan has a small wiener.
斯坦那东西很小
Don’t hurt yourself, big boy.
别伤了自己 大男孩
Whoa, whoa, hey. drinking age is still 21, thank you very much.
21岁才能喝酒 谢了
Unless your spirit guide gave you a fake id, this is mine.
除非那灵媒给你个假身份 这个只能我喝
What are you eating?
你吃的什么
I don’t even know. I just know I’m hungry.
不知道 就知道我太饿了
All the time.
老是饿
Okay, that’s not safe or sanitary.
行了 那样吃又不安全又不卫生
That’s your can now. we’ll label it like that.
那罐是你的了 做好标记
So, what did you learn at school today?
那么 今天上学都学什么了
that I’m a bad dad. I thought it was going great.
我是个不称职的老爸 我还以为不错呢
It was going fantastic for me.
对我来说是棒极了
And then what?
然后呢
And then I found out my son spent the
然后我发现我儿子
Last year being the school punching bag…
在学校的最后一年 被当成受气包耍
…and watched my daughter get a tongue bath from a psychopathic jackass.
又眼看我女儿跟个神经质的混♥蛋♥舌吻
High school’s delightful, isn’t it?
高中很爽 不是吗
Yeah. but I think I was wrong about my spirit path.
是啊 可我觉得我可能选错路了
And who was right? see? I told you.
谁说对了 你看 我跟你说过
I told you high school was the wrong thing.
我说了不该回高中
High school was right, but it’s not about basketball.
回高中没错 但不是就篮球而言
It’s about helping alex and maggie.
是为了帮阿莱克斯和玛姬
All right. I’m getting out of here.
好了 我要走了
disgusting. my kids need their father.
真恶心 孩子们需要他们的老爸
what’s going on? oh, hey, mark.
干吗呢 好啊 mark
What was that?
那什么
A three-pointer.
三分球啊
Can you do that twice in a row?
能连续两次都投进吗
Okay. let’s see you do it with a little pressure.
好 看看给你点压力你怎么样
Wow, you’re great. you should be on the team.
不错啊 你应该进校队
You should be on the team. I’m going to get you on the team.
你应该加入的 我帮你
That’s it. that’ll solve everything.
就这样 这样一切就搞定了
Dude, what are you talking about?
哥们儿 你说啥呢
Nothing.
没什么
Well, that was fun.
好开心啊
I haven’t been to happy hour in, like, a week and a half.
我都有差不多一个多星期没好好玩了
Naomi, thank you so much. that is exactly what I needed.
内奥蜜 谢谢你 我就需要这个
Oh, great.
太好了
Mike who? Mike who? I’ve never heard of the guy.
麦克谁 麦克什么啊 没听说过这个人
Hey, mom, this is mark, uncle ned’s bastard.
妈 这是马克 内德叔叔的私生子
I know. someone had a kid with uncle ned. ew.
我知道是有人跟内德叔叔有过孩子
You okay, mrs. o’donnell?
你没事吧 奥唐奈太太
Yeah, I’m fine.
没事
It’s “ms.,” kid. it’s “ms.,” scarlet. don’t forget that.
应该是”女士” 孩子 是斯嘉丽女士 别忘了
Oh, right.

You look just like my husband. doesn’t he?
你跟我老公长的这么像 是不是
My ex-husband. that is so weird.
我前夫 真是奇怪
It is weird.
奇怪
What is that?
怎么回事
Scarlet, I need you to come.
斯嘉丽 过来
Weird.
奇怪
Do you see that? I did see it.
看见那个没有 看见了
You see him? She’s nice.
看见他了吗 她不错
But look at him.
但是看看他
You gotta let that guy go, just out of your brain and move on.
你别再想着这家伙了 往前看
I know you need to grieve a relationship. it’s only natural.
我知道你心里难受 这是自然的
Okay.
好吧
You wait here. I’m going to go smell him.
你在这儿等着 我去闻闻他
No, no, no. sweetie. you’re not allowed to smell teenagers.
别 别 亲爱的 你可不能跟青少年玩这个
Sweetie, you need to hear me on this. here’s the thing.
亲爱的 你得听我说 是这样的
The other thing, you need to acknowledge…
另外 你得明白
…that he looks exactly like mike used to look in high school.
他跟高中的麦克长的一摸一样
We discussed that. I have looked at him.
咱们已经说过了 我看见他了
You need to hook up with someone new.
你得去认识别人
Yeah, I deserve to have somebody smile at me and tell me I’m pretty.
没错 我值得有人冲我微笑 告诉我我很漂亮
You do. Even if it is…
没错 就算是…
…to just get me to go home with him.
叫我跟他一起回家
Or lunch. but, yes, we’re gonna find you a new playmate. ow!
或者吃午饭 对 我们要给你找个新伙伴
You little turd. you little snot.
你这个小坏蛋
My bad. gosh, I’m so sorry.
是我的错 不好意思 抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!