Yeah, you know,
是的 你知道
if I want to impress these college scouts…
如果我想让那些校园侦探记住我
…then I need to stay focused.
…我必须专心训练
Wait, wait. you’re not still trying to get a scholarship, are you?
等等 你不是还想拿奖学金吧 是吗?
Be careful, man. you do not want to get off of the spirit path.
当心 伙计 你不是想放弃精神之路吧
There’s no path, Ned! there’s no path! I can’t do it!
根本没路 内德 根本没有路 我做不到
I just made it worse for them.
我只能让事情变得更糟
My wife is happier,
我妻子很开心
everyone’s happier with me out of the picture, Ned.
我的消失让所有人都很开心 内德
It’s time to move on.
该往前看了
It’s time to go, mom.
该走了 妈妈
Hey, gold, save something for the game, huh?
高德 为比赛保留点精力了吧 好吗?
Just warming up, coach.
只是热热身 教练
Got a little inside info for you.
告诉你一个内部消息
The scout from ohio state is back, and the coach is with him.
俄亥俄州立的球探又来了 和教练在一起
You play half the game I know you’re capable of…
你打个半场球 我知道你有能力…
…you’re going to be playing college ball next year, huh?
…明年你能打进大学队 是吗?
that’s the plan, coach. give me the ball.
是这么计划的 教练 把球给我
All right, gather up, jockstraps. picture time.
好了 集♥合♥ 孩子们 照相了
Try not to break the camera.
别把相机弄坏了
I can’t wait to go to georgetown
我已经迫不及待要去乔治城
and start dating college boys.
开始和大学男孩约会了
I thought Mark was hanging out with Alex to get to me,
我想马克会和阿莱克斯一起出来找我
not you.
而不是你
All right, ladies, let’s bring it in.
好的 女士们 动起来
Jane! Jane!
简! 简!
Jane! I’m sorry, sorry.
简 对不起 对不起
Ned, Ned, Ned. oh, sorry.
内德 内德 噢 抱歉
Ned. yeah. hi. hi.
内德 嗨 嗨
I need to talk to you. what are you doing?
我需要和你谈谈 你在做什么?
I practiced this, uh.
我练习过这个 呃
Okay.
好的
I have just seen my best friend lose
我刚才看到我好朋友失去了
Everything than means anything to him.
对他来说很重要的每一件事情
And maybe we’ll never be there, but…
也许我们不该去那 但是
Yes, I understand, but I have told you before that I am the principal…
是的 我明白 但是我告诉过你我是这的校长
yes. …and I cannot be seen…
是的 而且我不会和
…with my students’ parents.
…我学生的家长约会
But, Jane, how can you be seen with me…
但是 简 为什么你会见到我…
…when I’m wearing the cloak of invisibility?
…我穿隐形衣呢
Jane, all I’m asking is a chance for us to be friends.
简 我所想的只是一个做朋友的机会
Because you’re the one I want by my side…
因为你是唯一一个我想陪在身边的人
…when I’m storming the elvish castle of ganakinesh.
…当我经历精灵城♥堡♥的风暴时
You can plunder my dungeon anytime.
你随时都可以来我的地牢进行抢劫
I’ll bring my long bow.
我会带上我的长弓
Warriors! yeah!
武士队! 加油!
Come on.
加油
Oh, my god.
天哪
Mom? are you okay?
妈妈 你还好吗?
I can’t be here again. I have to go.
我不能再待在这了 我必须走了
The game. that’s your future. the baby’s my future.
比赛 那是你的未来 孩子才是我的未来
That’s crazy, Mike. no, I can’t let you throw this all away.
你疯了 麦克 不 我不能让你把这些都丢下
Bye, Mike.
再见 Mike
High school star. never lived up to potential.
高中明星 从不会让人失望
what are you doing? I want to live in the past.
你在做什么? 我想回到过去
I’ll bet you wish you had it to do all over again.
我打赌你希望这些重来一次
Hello?!
你好
It’s a classic transformation story.
这是个经典时空转移故事
Spirit guide?
灵媒?
You and me, we’re in this together.
你和我 我们在一起了
It’s your turn now.
现在轮到你了
Traveling.
走步
Green ball!
开球
O’donnell, get in there!
奥唐奈 上场!
Scarlet!
斯嘉丽
Scar?
斯嘉
Scarlet?
斯嘉丽
It is you.
是你
I can explain.
我能解释
You can?
你能?
No, not at all.
不 不是所有的
you didn’t have to come after me again.
你又一次追到我了
yes, I did, because I love you.
是的 因为我爱你
You’re the best decision I ever made, I just forgot.
你是我做过的最好的选择 只是我忘记了
And then I fell off a bridge and things got pretty weird after that.
然后我就掉下了桥 之后的事情就很奇怪了
But I’m never going to forget again.
但是我从来没忘记过
Look, I know that I’ve been in a bad mood for the last…
听着 我知道我的情绪一直都不好
…20 years.
…持续了20年
But if you let me, I swear,
但是如果你能原谅我 我发誓
I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you.
我会用剩余的时间去弥补你
I thought I wanted a second chance at life…
我想我需要人生的第二次机会…
…but now I know I just want a second chance with y…
…但是现在我知道我只想和你有第二次机会…
Weird.
奇怪
Yeah.
是的
I missed you.
我很想你
Yeah, I’m gonna put you down because this was a lot easier before.
是的 我要把你放下来因为你变重了
Yeah, you did have that six-pack thing going.
是的 你有6块腹肌了
Is there any chance I’ll see that again?
我还有机会再看看吗?
I knew you were checking me out.
我知道你在检查我
Go! go! go!
加油! 加油! 加油!
Adults can have that, though.
成年人能这么做
Well, I’ll work on it. maybe I’ll jog home.
好吧 我要开始运动了 也许我可以慢跑回家
Ned, hey.
内德 嘿
I packed up all my stuff and I
我收拾好了所有东西
Wanted to give your key back and say thanks.
我想把钥匙还给你 跟你道谢
Hey, whoa. no. no.
哦 不是吧
Wasn’t expecting to see you there, principal masterson.
没想到在这见到你 masterson校长
You look very pretty.
你看起来真美
Thank you.
谢谢
The force is strong in this one.
这个力场太强了
So I guess I’ll be seeing you at work, boss.
所以我想我会在公♥司♥见到你 老板
Oh, yes, uh, coach o’donnell.
是的 奥唐奈教练
And, um, we are very happy to have you aboard.
我么很高兴有你的加入
Buddy, I got you a little something for your first day at your new job.
伙计 你新工作的第一天我有件礼物给你
Don’t think about how much it cost, it’s not much.
不要考虑他值多少钱 他不值钱
Hey, you got me a whistle.
你给我一个口哨
Don’t blow it.
别吹
Play big.
好好干
You too.
你也是
Good luck. love you!
祝你好运 爱你
Love you!
爱你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!