This party is over!
聚会结束了
Unless you want to spend the next three months in detention,
除非你们准备再留校3个月
leave! now!
快离开 马上
Okay. we better go warn Mark.
好吧 我们最好去警告Mark
You really care about him, don’t you?
你真的很在乎他 不是吗?
yeah. that’s nice. that’s really nice.
是的 那就好 很好
He really needs a male role model.
你真的需要一个男性榜样
he’s a great kid. mmhm.
他是个好孩子 对
You know, they both are.
你知道 他俩都是
I think you’re a great mother.
我觉得你是个好妈妈
Thank you.
谢谢
He’s on the balcony. he’s right there.
他在阳台上 他现在在那
mom? this has been a really tough time…
妈妈 .这段时间真的很艰难..
…and you really feel like part of the family.
…你真的很像这个家庭的一员
You have no idea how amazing it is to hear you say that.
你不知道我听到你这么说我有多惊讶
Scarlet.
斯嘉丽
Scarlet! Scarlet, I’m not Mark, okay?
斯嘉丽! 斯嘉丽 我不是马克 知道吗?
I’m him, I’m me.
我就是他 是我
Scarlet, I’m your husband.
斯嘉丽 我是你丈夫
will you stop it already?
你能等等吗?
If you’d listen to me,
你听我说
I am the father of your children! Scar, let me…
我是你孩子的父亲 Scar 让我…
Don’t call me that. don’t call me that!
别这么叫我 不要这么叫我
You are a weirdo little man-child!
你是一个古怪的家伙
Give me two seconds, and I can explain this!
给我两分钟时间让我解释清楚
You are a pervert!
你是个变♥态♥
Get out, and get out, and get out.
走吧 走吧 走吧
You can leave.
你可以走了
Well, this isn’t exactly the inconspicuous relationship I wanted.
恩 这确实不是我想要的不明不白的关系
I’m sure now you can see why I don’t date my students’ parents.
你现在知道我为什么不约学生家长了吧
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry. I had no idea that it was going to get so out of control.
抱歉 我不知道这件事情会难以收场
hm. really?
恩 真的吗
now I’m sorry. I guess I deserved that.
很抱歉 我想这是我应得的
The second one was out of line. it was uncalled for. sorry.
第二个是不由自主的 对不起
Are you okay? I’m really sorry.
你还好吗? 我真的很抱歉
Three makes it even. now we’re even.
3个就扯平了 现在平了
How are you? you okay?
你怎么样了? 你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
And finished.
完成了
With the rug area.
这块地毯的范围
But we’ve made very good progress.
但是我们有了很大的进展
We deserve a break.
我们得休息一下了
I lost my family.
我失去了我的家人
Hey, Mike?
麦克
If it’s any consolation,
如果这算安慰的话
I think you really did help your kids.
我想你真的帮到了你的孩子
You did your job, and now the hero can move on.
你已经尽职了 现在英雄可以继续向前了
I don’t want to.
我不想
Maybe they don’t need me anymore, but I need them.
也许他们不再需要我了 但是我需要他们
Hey, not to be a buzzkill…
我不想惹你烦…
…but you’re due in court…
…但是你应该去法庭了…
…in 22 minutes.
…在22分钟内
Ned, I need more time.
内德 我需要些时间
I have to stop this. to the Nedmobile.
我必须阻止这一切 去开车
wait, Ned, Ned, Ned. yes.
等等 内德 内德 怎么了
pants. I should have pants on. yes.
裤子 我应该穿上裤子 是的
Come on, Glenn!
快点 格兰
He’s nothing but a glorified midget wrangler.
他就是个名字动听爱争吵的侏儒
You wouldn’t be so big without that vest!
要不是穿那个背心也不会变得如此高大
Grab that thing that’s down there. grab it. just hold that up.
拿好下面那个东西 抓好了 拉起来
where you get this? best 20 ever spent.
你从哪弄到的? 最多20美分
Saves me a half hour on my commute.
节省了我半个小时的路程
Dude, just hold it. hold it way up.
老兄 举起来 把它举起来
the whole truth, but the truth, so help you god?
所有的真♥相♥ 你能像上帝发誓都是事实吗?
I do.
我能
You request a divorce by the state of california…
你在加州提起一起离婚诉讼…
…citing irreconcilable differences. this correct?
…以性格不合为理由 是吗
yes, your honor. is Michael o’donnell present?
是的 法官大人 麦克尔·奥唐奈在场吗?
No, your honor.
不 法官大人
I take his absence as agreement to the orders of the divorce.
我将他的缺席视为同意离婚
you are not requesting sole custody? no, your honor.
你没有申请单方监护吗? 没有 法官大人
“you can’t handle the truth!”
“你不能歪曲事实”
What?
什么?
I’m sorry, I panicked.
抱歉 我太着急了
it was the first thing that came into my mind.
这是我脑袋冒出的第一句话
Your majesty.
法官大人
who are you? that’s my husband’s best friend.
你是谁? 他是我好朋友的丈夫
You a lawyer, best friend?
你是律师 好朋友?
yes. no.
是的 不
I believe the law degree in my pocket says so.
我相信我口袋里的东西会让法官信服的
Yes, and it’s a little bit smeared
是的 他有点脏
because I sat on it in the car…
因为我在车里的时候坐在上面…
…not because I printed it out recently.
…并不是因为我刚打印出来
Let’s pretend that’s real. want to explain what you’re doing?
就算这是真的 你要解释你想做什么吗?
We…
我们…
…are stopping a gross…
…来阻止一场严重的
…miScarriage ofjustice!
…误判!
That…
那…
Okay, if you’d just let me explain. I can explain this.
好的 如果你让我解释 我能解释这一切
If you would just listen…
你过你可以听…
I’ve got a letter from Mike o’donnell,
我这有封麦克·奥唐奈的信
he’s the husband in this case!
他是这案子里的丈夫
I’m sorry. we’re in the middle…
对不起 我们正在
Your honor, if it’s okay, I’d like to hear the letter, please.
法官大人 如果可以 请让我听听信的内容
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢 法官大人
This is a letter from Mike o’donnell.
这是一封麦克·奥唐奈的信
He wanted me to read it.
他希望我来读
“Scarlet…
斯嘉丽…
…before you go through with this…
…在你进行官司之前
…i want to remind you of september 7th, 1988.
…我希望您能回忆一下1988年9月7日那天
It was the first time that I saw you.
那是我第一次见到你
You were reading less than zero.
你正在读《比零还少》
You were wearing a guns n’ roses t-shirt.
你穿着枪炮玫瑰乐队的T恤
I’d never seen anything so perfect.
我从没见过这么完美的事物
I remember thinking that I had to have you, or I’d die.
我记得我想的是要么和你在一起 要么去死
Then you whispered that you loved me…
然后你悄悄对我说你爱上了我…
…at the homecoming dance.
…在归国舞会上
And I felt…
然后我感觉…
…so peaceful…
…那么平静…
…and safe.
…那么安全
Because I knew that no matter what happeNed from that day on…
因为我知道从那天起不管发生了什么…
…nothing could ever be that bad.
…都不会太糟糕
Because I had you.
因为我有你
And then I grew up…
然后我一步步成长…
…and I lost my way.
…我迷失了方向
And I blamed you for my failures.
因为我自己的错而责怪你
And I know that you think you have to do this today.
我知道你今天这么做是逼不得已
I don’t want you to.
我并不想让你这么做
But I guess…
但是我想…
…if I love you…
…如果我还爱你…
…i should let you move on.”
…我就应该让你有新的生活”
All right, son, you need to go now.
好了 孩子 你可以走了
Let’s proceed.
我们继续
I’m sorry, your honor. would it be okay…
对不起 法官大人 请问…
…if we postpone this for now for just a little while?
…我是否可以将这个案子延期一段时间
Would that be okay?
可以吗?
PostpoNed 30 days. next case.
延期三十天 下一个案子
Haven’t seen you
自从毕业后
practice this hard since school.
就从来没看你这么努力的训练过