Contact, front!
RPG
RPG.
来了
Incoming!
妈的
Oh, shit!
找掩护 找掩护 向右 向右
Get cover, get cover! Move right, move right!
左边 树旁边有人
Left! By the trees!
Ty 注意右方
Ty, to the right!
走 走 走
Move, move, move!
– Tanto 走 – 动起来 快走
– Tanto, move. – Go, go, hustle!
我们正在向正门推进
We’re pushing forward to the front gate.
有点想进去看看电视啊
Might want to get inside.
不知道他们收不收得到野马队的比赛
Wonder if they can get the broncos game?
上去 上去
Get high, get high.
我都他妈一把老骨头了还要爬墙
I’m too fucking old to be climbing walls.
快点
Come on.
天啊 别把枪口对着我 兄弟 妈的
Jesus Christ, get your gun out of my face, bro. Fuck!
太他妈的不专业了 兄弟
Fucking amateur hour, man.
他在里面吗 大使在里面吗
Is he inside? Is the Ambo inside?
Sean在里面吗 Scott 快想想 你最后一次见他在哪里
Is Sean inside? Scott, think. Where did you see him last?
到建筑顶部去 走
Let’s get to the top of this building. Let’s go!
从上面走我们就可以到主楼去
Up here we can cross over to the bigger building.
伙计们 你们得快点
Guys, I need your eyes quick.
收到 Rone 我们尽快赶到
Copy that, rone. We are coming as fast as we can.
慢着 我发现四个敌人
Easy. I got four tangos.
这些人他妈的是谁
Who the fuck are these guys?
你们是美国人吗
You are Americans?
是
Yes.
这些人在看足球比赛
These guys are watching a soccer game.
班加西的日常
Just another Tuesday night in Benghazi.
我们需要狙击手尽快到位 你们快点转移
We need sniper over-watch fast. You got to move it!
我们被建筑物挡住了 没有有利狙击点
We’re blocked by buildings. We got no vantage point.
妈的
Fuck.
Rone 这个点废了 我们得继续前进
Rone, this roost is a bust. We’re gonna keep moving.
正往正门前进
Making our way to the front gate.
Feb 17的人和我们一起行动
Feb 17 is rolling with us.
注意左边那些人
Check those guys on the left.
Tig 打那辆武装车 端掉那辆武装车
Tig, technical! Knock out that technical!
Tig 兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥马上端掉那辆武装车
Tig, you got to knock out that technical right fucking now, man!
Tig 干掉武装车 不然我们就死定了
Tig, drop that technical or we’re dead!
走 走 走
Move, move, move!
Rone 我们已经跑了一英里
Rone, we’ve been running about a mile so far.
绕到了院子的后门
Making it around to the back gate of the compound.
开启定位 我们的队伍在哪里
On the GPS, where are our teams?
他们应该从这条道回来
They should be coming back this way.
看 他们就在这儿
Look, they’re right here.
Tanto和Boon在后门那边的路上与敌人交火
Tanto and boon are on gunfighter road at the back.
Rone的小队马上要进入正门了
Rone’s team is about to enter the front gate.
晚上好 美国队长 我来为我的国家而战了
Hello, Captain America. I’m fighting for my country.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
看来我们要进去了
Guess we’re going in.
总部 我们在大使♥馆♥中了
State, we’re on property!
总部 我们进来了 我们在大使♥馆♥中了
State, we’re coming in! We’re on property!
无人机已在目标区域就位
Delta Pred checking in on station.
两分钟之内我们可以看到地面情况
We’ll have eyes on in two minutes.
喂 说下情况 他们在哪儿
Hey, talk to me, guys. Where are they?
我找遍了 但找不到他们
I looked everywhere. I can’t find them.
我想他们还在里面
I think they’re still in there.
里面有敌人吗
You got bad guys inside?
我们走散了 我找不到他们
We got separated. I can’t find them.
– 我们的人有几个 – 两个
– Our guys? How many? Two.
天啊
God!
太热了 从那边进 那个房♥间
It’s too hot! Go around that way. That room.
– 这边吗 – 就是那边
– Over here? – There.
天啊 奶奶的
Chris! Shit.
Jack 来这儿
Jack, come here!
我们进去
Let’s go in.
准备好了吗 好 进去
Ready? Okay, go in.
老天爷啊 我们得进去 走 快走
Chris! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
看这火势 没人活得下来
No one could survive that.
进去吧
Let’s go.
– 大使 – Chris Stevens
– Ambo! – Chris Stevens!
– 大使 – Chris
– Ambo! – Chris!
– 大使 – Chris
– Ambo! – Chris!
累成狗了 看来得多做有氧运动
Shit, I got to do more cardio.
敌人应该会从这边出来
Should be bad guys coming out here.
对 可能他们已经出来了
Yeah, maybe they already came through.
这里是幽灵独眼龙
Phantom Cyclops
[Phantom Cyclops 幽灵独眼龙 情报侦察无人机代号♥]
发现两个友军 已使用红外指示器示意 在院子后门
I have two friendlies, IR strobed, back gate of the compound.
听着 我们要翻进后门了 不要开枪
Hey, we are coming over the back gate. Do not shoot.
刚才路过咖啡馆门口看到的人 他们和我们是一伙儿的吗
Those guys we just passed at the cafe? Are they with us?
– 他们是友军吗 – 不 先生 不是
– Friendlies? – No, mister, no.
我们要爬墙了
We’re going over the wall.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
如果他们冲我们开枪
If they shoot at us…
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
– 你就杀了他们 – 好的 先生 妥妥的
– …you kill them. – Okay, mister. Okay.
Chris
Chris!
Chris
Chris!
Chris
Chris!
天啊
God!
Chris
Chris!
Chris Stevens
Chris Stevens!
Tanto 外面他妈的热闹得跟跳广场舞似的
Tanto, it’s like a goddamn block party out here.
快点进来 兄弟
Get in here, dude.
你是17 Feb的人吗
You 17 Feb?
– 我是指挥官 – 太好了
– I’m a commander. – Good for you.
一旦你的兄弟们都进来了
Once you get all your guys through here,
你得把门关上 懂了吗
you got to close this gate, okay?
好吗 好的 好的
Okay? All right. Okay.
等等 你在跟谁通话
Wait. Who are you talking to?
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Who’s on the phone?
好的
Okay.
我给袭击者打电♥话♥ 也许我可以劝降
I call attackers. Maybe I negotiate surrender.
等等 你还能给他们打电♥话♥ 你居然有他们的号♥码
Wait. You called the attackers? You have their phone…
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会有他们的号♥码啊
How the fuck do you have their phone number?
虽然我现在是个好孩子
I now a good guy.
但我还是认得几个坏人的
But I know bad guys.
– 什么鬼 – Tanto 进来 我们需要支援
– What? – Tanto, get in here. We need you.
好的 兄弟 我知道 我知道 我马上进来
Yeah, dude, I know, I know, I’m coming.
听我的声音
Follow my voice!
Jack 继续说话
Jack, keep talking!
Ty 听我的声音
Ty, follow my voice!
– 好的 你在哪儿 – 听我的声音
– Okay. Where are you? – Follow my voice!
Jack Jack 我看不见
Jack! Jack, I can’t see!
Ty
Ty!
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go.
Amahl
Amahl!
嘿 我带来了几个Feb 17的人
Hey, I brought these 17 guys, okay?
但是我认为这帮…
But I do think these…
兔崽子 刚才想偷我们的车
assholes, they were trying to steal our cars.
他们本该守住这个点的
They were the dudes who were supposed to take point.
是
Yeah.
现在这情况 太他妈惨了
Now, this is fucking bad.
Rone 我们在院子后方 我们马上进入战术行动指挥部
Rone, we’re in the back of the compound, we’re going to the TOC.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
天啊 这火势太猛了
Jesus Christ, that shit is torched.
这群人是谁
Who are these guys?
等下
Whoa.
大兵 美国人出事儿了
Soldiers! Americans are in trouble!
说什么呢
Huh?