It’s bulletproof. It’s bulletproof.
发生什么了
What’s happening?
他们也许就这样走了
They might be going away.
Scott 你能带大使去防弹车那里吗
Scott, can you get the ambo to an armored car?
我们走吧 该出发了
Let’s go! We got to fucking move!
这可能会变成一场圣♥战♥的开端
Could be the start of the holy war.
你要穿着短裤去打圣♥战♥吗
You gonna fight the holy war in your shorts?
还真有种
Strong move.
我们他妈到底在等什么
What the fuck are we waiting for?
我们在待命
We’re holding.
他又在联络Feb 17了
He’s going with feb 17 again.
他不想暴露附属基地
He doesn’t want to expose the annex.
真特么一团糟
Fucking mess.
那里简直像在进行一场他♥娘♥的♥烟火秀
It’s like a damn fireworks show over there.
讲真 伙计们 就算是领♥事♥馆♥订了个披萨
Seriously, guys, if the consulate ordered
现在也该他妈送到了
a fucking pizza it would’ve been there by now.
不 去你♥妈♥的♥
No. Fuck you.
Scott 他们带着汽油桶回到了别♥墅♥
Scott, they are bringing diesel cans over to the villa.
Scott 他们进来了
Scott, they are coming inside.
他们打算烧死你们
They’re gonna burn you out.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
去洗手间 爬过去 去洗手间 快点
Get in the bathroom, crawl. Go to the bathroom, go!
他们就在往门这边浇汽油
They are pouring the diesel right by the door.
不 别
No, don’t.
别这么干
Don’t you fucking do it.
别这么做
Don’t do it.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, god.

Shit.
去拿毛巾
Get the towels.
Chris 防毒面具在哪儿
Chris, where are the gas masks?
哦 天啊
Oh, god.
我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了
I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!
太多烟了
It’s too much smoke.
Chris 跟着我 跟我来
Chris, follow me. Follow me.
看看你还能不能在那个地区
See if you can get hold of any other
找到其他的快速反应部队
quick-reaction forces in the area.
好的
Yes.
跟我来 跟上
Follow me! Follow!
Jack 情况有多糟
Jack, how bad?
GRS 你们在哪儿
GRS, where are you guys?
请帮帮我们
Please help.
他们的行动升级了 Rone
They’re digging in now, Rone.
我们需要空中支援
We need some air support.
幽魂空中炮艇 或者无人机
A spectre gunship, an ISR drone…
之类的美军♥火♥力 伙计们
American firepower, man.
我知道我们需要些什么
I know what we need.
长官 长官
Chief! Chief!
已经二十分钟了
Twenty minutes now.
这样下去就要从营救任务变成自杀任务了
It’s going from a rescue mission to a suicide mission.
放我们去 他们正命悬一线
Let us loose. Lives are at stake.
你们并不是直接行动小组
You are not direct-action elements.
长官 动动脑子
Chief, think.
你放任他们拿下了领♥事♥馆♥
You let them take that consulate,
那你觉得他们的下一个目标会是哪儿
where do you think the next target’s gonna be?
附属基地 我们需要你们的帮助
Annex, we need your help.
如果你们再不过来 我们他妈就都要交代在这儿了
If you do not get here soon, we are all gonna fucking die.
Amahl 上车 我们出发
Amahl, get in the fucking car now. Let’s go!
赶紧 出发了
Now! Let’s go!
Amahl 停下 不准离开这里 Amahl
Amahl, stop! Do not leave this compound, amahl.
进来 Amahl 走了
Get in, Amahl. Let’s go!
Amahl 你不被准许离开这里
Amahl! You’re not cleared to go!
该死的 你们谁都不准
God damn it! None of you are!
和合同工说再见吧
Say goodbye to contract work.
让我和你呆在一起的代价
You can’t put a price
你可付不起
on being able to live with yourself.
的黎波里 我们需要立即支援
Tripoli, we need immediate assistance.
我们现在就需要帮助
We need fucking help now!
那些混♥蛋♥还不知道他们将要面对什么
These assholes have no idea what’s coming for them.
该死 这他妈逗我呢
Shit. You got to be fucking kidding me.
我隐形眼睛掉了
I lost my contact.
该死 如果我看不清我还怎么去
Shit! I can’t go if I can’t see.
你要快点想办法解决 伙计 现在就要解决
You got to fix this, man. You got to fix this right now.
嘿 有趣的家伙 闭嘴
Hey, funny man, shut the fuck up.
你知道你正要去哪里
You know where you’re going.
– 这可不是开玩笑的 – 闭嘴 停
– This ain’t funny. – Hold up.
17 Feb知道我们正前去支援对吧
Now 17 feb knows we’re coming, right?
那我们又怎么知道他们是17 Feb的人
And how do we know that’s 17 feb?
Rone 你看见什么了
Rone, what are you seeing?
我们现在距离使♥馆♥正门300码远 长官
We’re 300 yards from the front gate, chief,
但这里有个路障
but there’s a roadblock.
他们是友军吗 是Feb 17的人吗
Are they friendlies? Feb 17?
老大 我们正在排查对方的身份
Chief, trying to assess,
但他们的衣服辨识度真太他妈低了
but no one’s wearing fucking uniforms here.
快出来 快点
Come on. Come on.
我千辛万苦来到这儿 可不想被友军打死
I didn’t get here late just to die in friendly fire.
用你的枪
Use your gun.
找出他们的指挥官
Find out who the commander is
然后赶快搞清楚敌我 去
and get this organized quick. Go.

Go.
停下
Stop!
Amahl 找掩护
Amahl, get cover!
– 长官 – 请求 请求支援
– Chief! – Please help.
快去找长官
Get the chief!
– 他们出发了吗 – 对 – 好吧
– Are they gone? – Yeah. – Yeah?
我已经通知剩下的工作人员 在原地躲避
I had the rest of the staff cover in their quarters.
好 Bob Bob 听我说
Okay, Bob, Bob, listen to me.
这次行动由我全权指挥 知道了吗
I want 100% accountability. All right?
我们要在C区加强防御
We’re gonna harden our defenses here in c.
这将会是我们的撤退点
This is gonna be our fallback.
那边的 封锁这个大楼 你 你 跟我走 快来
Hey, lock this building down! You, you, let’s go. Let’s go.
照做
Do it.
要我做什么
How can I help?
我们在前进
We’re pushing forward.
往前走 往前走
Got to move, got to move.
正门发现八到十个敌人
Eight to 10 tangos, front gate.
一半几率这些人要攻击我们 把我们干掉
50/50 these guys turn on us and end this now.
Tanto 我们到高处去
Tanto! Let’s get up high.
Rone
Rone!
这里可以做为拦截点
This road’s a chokepoint.
我们确认安全之后
We’ll get established,
再通知你们前进
let you know when it’s clear to advance.
我们要拿重型武器 去去就来
We’re getting our heavy weapons. Be back.
Tig 找到Amahl 通知Feb 17的人封锁街道
Tig, get amahl. Tell 17 feb to lock down this road.
任何人都不能靠近这里 懂了吗
I don’t want anybody coming over here, all right?
– 马上去 快点儿 – 收到
– Let’s go! Now! Roger that.
看看这家伙是哪边的
Check this dude out.
幸好这个神射手和我们是一伙的
Lucky we got that guy on our side.
– 嘿 过来看下这两位 – 晚上好
– Hey, check these guys. – Hi.

Hey.
– 你们是 17 Feb的人吗 – 是
– You 17 feb? – Yeah.
好 来吧 出发
Well, shit, come on, let’s go.
三个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮 兄弟们
Four guys is a fireteam, bro.
别不长眼误伤我们就行了
Just don’t shoot us in the back.
Scott
Scott!
Chris Chris
Chris! Chris!
我不能呼吸了
I can’t breathe.
Chris
Chris!
Chris
Chris!
敌人正在前进
Tango approaching.
Tanto 回来 我们要转移了
Tanto, get back. We gotta move.
交火 注意前方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!