Um…
我非常想念你们
I miss you guys very much.
我真希望我能待在家里
I wish I was home.
我只是希望我能待在家里
I just wish I was home.
它会整的你满地找牙的
It’ll knock your teeth out.
这是些上好的番石榴水烟
This is some good guava shisha.
耶 干掉你了
Yeah, I got you.
那声音是从正门传来的吗
Is that the front gate?
卧了个大槽
Holy fuck!
行动起来
Go jock up!
– 我去找大使 – 我去战术行动指挥部
– I’m getting the Ambo! – I’ll take the TOC!
跟我来 Vinnie 当心背后
Follow me, Vinnie! Watch your six.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
Chris 穿上防弹衣 去安全屋待着 快
Chris! Get your body armor on! Get into the safe haven! Go!
快去
Go!
赶紧
Hurry!
上帝啊 到处都是他们的人
Oh, my god. They’re everywhere.
我们该做什么
What should we do?
M4在哪儿
Where’s the M4?
Sean
Sean!
Dave 拿上你的武器 去别♥墅♥
Dave, get your weapon and move fast to villa.
有多少人
How many?
根据所有外安局队员的汇报 大约有三十
All ds be advised, there are thirty…
至四十个敌军通过了C1大门
…maybe 40 tangos coming through the Charlie-1 gate.

Hello?

Hello?
这不管用 电♥话♥ 我需要电♥话♥
It doesn’t work. Phone! I need a phone!
Alec 打给CIA 还有附属基地
Alec, call the CIA, call the annex!
GRS 所有GRS成员 马上到指挥部集中
GRS, all GRS, muster in the CP right now.
我还以为今天会是个平静的夜晚
I thought it was gonna be a peaceful night.
外交站遇袭
State’s under attack!
外交站 遇袭 我们走 伙计
State’s under attack! Let’s go, man.
外安局的Scott 大使在你那儿吗
DS Scott, do you have hands on the ambo yet?
我们正把他们转移到安全屋
Moving package and guest in the safe haven.
去那儿蹲下
Get down there.
不 我需要更多的信息
No, I need more information than that.
我们掌握了些什么 长官 对方有多少人
What do we got, chief? How many?
二十到四十个袭击者
Twenty to 40 attackers.
外交站内部人员分散到了几个位置
State personnel separated in several positions.
那是什么
What’s that?
我听到AK的声音
I hear AKs.
还有RPG[火箭筒]
RPGs.
那可不妙
That’s not good.
– 我该怎么做 – 回去蹲下
– What do I do? – Get back down!
我们往回走
We’re going back.
外面怎么样了
What’s going on out there?
听着
Listen up.
你们不是非得去
None of you have to go.
但我们是他们仅有的帮手了
But we are the only help they have.
分成两辆车 做好准备 行动
Two vehicles, staged and ready. Let’s go! Move! Move!
他们进来了吗
Are they coming in?
天啊 我们无处可躲了
Jesus! There’s nowhere to hide!
到另一个房♥间去 快点 去另一个房♥间
Get in the other room! Go! Get in the other room!
的黎波里
Tripoli?
的黎波里 班加西基地遇袭
Tripoli, benghazi is under attack.
大使在安全屋
The Ambo is in the safe haven.
我们失守了
We are overrun.
我们需要立即支援
We need immediate assistance.
我们非常需要援助
We need some fucking help!
Magariaf接电♥话♥了吗
Magariaf pick up the phone yet?
我接到华盛顿总部指挥部的消息
I got op center at state in D.C.
美军非洲司令部待命中
U.S. Military africom holding.
是的 非洲司令部
Yes, africom.
枪声 咒骂声
Firing and chanting.
正门被突破 当地守卫逃走了
Front gate. Local guards ran.
二十至四十名敌军 这可是大量的武力
Twenty to 40 tangos, that’s a substantial force.
我们必须现在就出发 长官
We got to go right now, chief.
我们没有在领♥事♥馆♥行动的授权
We have no authority at the consulate.
我们没有在这个国家的行动权限
We have no jurisdiction in this country.
我们本就不该出现在这儿
We’re not supposed to be here.
但我们现在就这儿
But we are here.
我们与Feb 17协作
We’re coordinating with 17 feb.
他们自会有所行动
They’re gonna take the point.
这不行 有一名美国大使正在危险之中
Absolutely not. You have a U.S. Ambassador at risk.
派我们去 长官 你必须派我们去
Send us, chief. You’ve got to send us.
大使和他的特勤
The ambassador is in his safe haven
在安全屋里
with his body man.
你们并不是第一反应部队
You’re not the first responders.
你们是最后的选择
You’re the last resort.
你们要等着
You will wait.
我们在这个国家没有军事资源
We have no military assets in country.
我们在这个国家有两个准军事资源
We have two paramilitary assets in the country.
其中一个距离大使只有一英里远
One just a mile away from the ambassador.
另一个呢
And the other?
我需要一整袋的钱然后一架飞去班加西的飞机
I need a bag full of money and a flight to benghazi.
Scott
Scott,
敌人就在你们门外
there are tangos right outside your door.
别动 也别出声
Do not move. Do not make a sound.
– Amahl – 怎么了
– Amahl! – Yes?
如果我们与17 Feb碰了面 但我们没人懂他们的语言
If we link up with 17 feb, none of us knows the language.
我们需要你 伙计 来吧
We need you, man. Come on.
嘿 搞什么 Tanto 我不是战地翻译官
Hey, hey, what? Tanto, I’m not a combat interpreter!
我没有使用武器的资格
I’m not weapons qualified.
– 这是什么意思 – 现在你有资格了
– What is this? – Now you’re qualified.
戴好头盔 穿好防弹衣 出发
Get your helmet and armor. Let’s go.
那家伙回不来了
That dude ain’t coming back.
你这是在糊弄我吗
Are you actually trying to fuck me over?
不 这根本不是我说的 等等
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all. Just hold on!
现在 给我听好了
Now, listen to me.
– 我们正在丧失主动权 长官 – 你能等一下吗
– Losing the initiative, chief. – Will you just hold on?
– 你正在失去机会 你知道要怎么做吗
You’re losing it. You understand how that works?
退下 退下
Stand down. Stand down!
等我的命令
Wait for my word!
至少让我们去看看
At least let us get eyes on.
然后我们就知道是不是应该介入
Then we know if we have to intervene.
如果那里有埋伏然后你们被围困呢
And if there’s an ambush and you get entrenched?
谁来救你们
Who rescues you?
我吗
Me?
Oz 你要非常仔细的听我说
Oz, you need to listen to me very carefully,
赶紧离开
leave now.
记住不要去大使♥馆♥附近
You don’t go anywhere near the embassy.
抱歉打扰了 我们必须走了
Pardon the interruption. We need to go.
– 我们才刚开始吃晚餐 – 赶紧走
– We’ve just started dinner. – Now.
天杀的 你们这些家伙 每次我刚接近…
Goddamn, you guys! Every time I get close…
带上你的头巾
Put your head scarf on!
我需要的是你的眼睛和耳朵 不是嘴巴
I need your eyes and your ears, not your mouth.
附属基地 我们被袭击者入侵
Annex, we have attackers on compound.
我们需要紧急支援 我们遇袭
We need immediate help. We are under attack.
集♥合♥所有可用的特种部队
Spool up all available specialops.
我想要队伍动员起来 越快越好
I want teams mobilized asap.
送他们去意大利的锡格内拉空军基地
Stage them in sigonella, Italy.
让F16战斗机群待命
Have f16s ready on my command,
五分钟内我要关于所有军事资源的报告
and I want sitrep on all assets in 5 minutes.
四十六分钟内我们要能看见地面情况
We’ll have eyes on station in 46 minutes.
进入领空后 我们只有四十五分钟时间
After ingress, we’ll only have 0:45 overhead.
我们需要计划飞行路线
We need to manage his flight.
Keyhole侦察卫星会提供近距离空中支援
Keyhole tactics overhead for Close Air Support.
我刚获悉我们有一个全是美国人的CIA秘密基地
I’m just learning we’ve got a classified CIA base
就在一英里之外
a mile away full of Americans.
总统马上就会收到简报
Potus is about to be briefed.
那是防弹的 那是防弹的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!