Anything goes down, you call us,
我让Boon过来支援 然后就妥妥的了
I send Boon, you’re good.
保重 兄弟们
Take care, guys.
你怎么看
What do you think?
就他们俩加一块顶多十二年的军龄
A dozen years of military experience between them, Max?
这周有的玩儿了
Gonna be a fun week.
Djibouti 请求重新校准“扫描鹰”
Djibouti, request retasking ScanEagle.
[ScanEagle 扫描鹰 美方军用地面勘测飞行器]
收到 已锁定两个目标
Copy that. I have eyes on both.
Oz 做好狙击准备 赶紧就位
Oz, sniper over-watch. Get in position.
Amahl 你一直没离开过这儿 对吧
Amahl, you lived here all your life, right?
是的
Yes.
卡扎菲的私人安保部队真的
Is it true Gaddafi only hired females
只招募女性吗
for his personal security detail?
是 是真的 千真万确
Yes. That is accurate.
卡扎菲虽说是个该死的恶棍 但他还挺会想的嘛
Gaddafi might’ve been an evil asshole, but he wasn’t stupid.
我讨厌这个环节
I hate this part.
来了 伙计们
Here we go, guys.
Oz 该上场了
Oz, let’s rock.
右边那个瘦子交给我
I got the skinny on the right.
那我来搞定那个无法无天的
Let me take the whack-out guy.
Amahl 告诉他们冷静点
Amahl, tell this guy to calm down.
镇定 镇定
Easy, easy.
他说让你们放下武器
He’s saying bring your weapon down.
他想先要钱
He wants his money.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
这些 就是给你的钱
This is your money.
Amahl 告诉他们他妈的冷静下来
Amahl, tell this guy to calm the fuck down.
那家伙死定了
That guy’s whacked.
拿好钱
Your money.
喂 大个子
Hey, big man!
喂喂喂 等一下 等一下 Jambo
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey! Jambo.
[Jambo为非洲斯瓦西里语“你好”的单词 此处表示友好]
你懂Jambo的意思 对吧
You know the Jambo, yeah?
行啦
Come on.
好了 冷静一下 好吗
Okay, cool down. Okay?
好的 亲
Cool, baby.
拿过来
Come on.
那家伙差点被爆头啊
That guy almost lost his head.
总部 我们安全了
Base, we are good.
佣兵都知道Jambo是啥 Amahl
Mercenaries all know the jambo, Amahl.
这帮人没事儿了
These guys are all right.
总部 他们卖♥♥的是SA-7便携式防空导弹
Base, we’re looking at a lot of Russian SA-7s.
[SA-7防空导弹(代号♥ Grial“圣杯”)俄♥罗♥斯♥机械制♥造♥设计局(KBM)制♥造♥
是一种便携式低空近程地对空导弹 用于杀伤低空和超低空慢速飞行目标]
告诉他尽量盯住那辆卡车
Tell him to maintain eyes on the truck as long as he can.
我们要找到他的小兵库
We’re gonna find his stash
然后用地狱火导弹把那里夷为平地
and we’re gonna level it with a hellfire.
– 你好 – 你好 我是Chris Stevens
– Hi. – Hi, Chris Stevens.
– 我是Sona – 很高兴认识你 Sona – 我是Bob
– Sona. – Sona, nice to meet you. – Bob.
– 谢谢你们帮忙 – 乐意效劳
– Thank you for doing that. – It’s my pleasure.
这对我来说意义重大 能回来真是太好了
It means a lot. So good to be back.
– 这是我们的通讯观察员 Alan – 这是Brit Vayner
– This is our CDOB, Alan. – Brit Vayner.
– Alan 我是Chris Stevens – 我是Brit 很高兴认识你
– Alan, Chris Stevens. Brit, pleasure.
先生们 你们好 我是Chris Stevens
Gentlemen, greetings. Chris Stevens.
很高兴见到您 大使阁下
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Ambassador.
很高兴见到你 进来吧
Nice to meet you. Step on in.
所以说 我们可以看到埃及那边Morsi事件搞得沸沸扬扬
So between what we see happening in Egypt with Morsi
[Mohammad Morsi 穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥·摩西 时任埃及总统 就任与在任期间受人非议 最终被杀]
叙利亚局势动荡
and the current destabilization of Syria,
的确 就目前的状况来说不难想象
yes, it’s easy to imagine
国际局势会有一些重大变化
any number of scenarios playing out here.
但是 我个人认为
However, in my mind,
我们最大的错误就在于没有将这一特殊时期
our biggest mistake would be to not view this moment
视作一个机遇
as an opportunity.
政♥府♥间的关系很重要 这是没错
Relationships between governments are important, yes,
但处理好人♥民♥之间的关系
but relationships between people
才是外交的根本法则
are the real foundation of diplomacy.
而且我相信美国应承担责任
And I believe that it is our mission as Americans
帮助班加西的人♥民♥建立一个自♥由♥
to help Benghazans form a free,
民♥主♥ 繁荣的利比亚
Democratic and prosperous Libya.
好了 谢谢各位
Okay. Thanks.
来我的办公室 马上
In my office, now.
你别道歉了 还是我来
Don’t bother apologizing. I’ll do it.
问题是 我是不会道歉的
Well, I won’t.
因为我早就听腻那些关于政♥治♥和进步的说辞了
‘Cause I’ve heard the rah-rah speech about politics and progress
早他♥娘♥的♥八百年前就腻了
a hundred goddamn times before.
好吧 那我把你报到上头去
Well, then I’ll write you up.
那太好了
Sweet.
头儿 头儿 他就睡了两小时不到
Chief. Chief, the guy’s going on two hours sleep.
他昨晚夜间巡逻 今早又早起去买♥♥东西
He had a late scout last night and an early buyback this morning.
对啊 买♥♥断了市面上卡扎菲的武器
Yeah, buying up all of Gaddafi’s arms.
我们就指望着能躺在沙滩上
Let’s count the fucking sand particles
好好享受一下那些软不拉几的沙子吧
on the beach while we’re at it.
你们从黑市上缴获三十枚”圣杯”导弹
Those 30 Grails that you took off the black market,
就等于帮我们避免了三十架飞机的战损
that’s 30 airplanes that don’t go down.
但我受不了你这个态度 Tanto
I’m so sick of your shit, tanto.
如果你没办法拿出职业素养来
If you can’t figure out how to act like a professional,
那我们还有十个人排着队等着抢你的饭碗呢
there are 10 guys waiting to take your spot.
而且我确定就算乖乖在家当个保险理算员
And I’m sure that you’ll be happy at home
你也会很幸福的
being an insurance adjuster.
这是最后一次机会了 Tyrone
听好了 GRS的兄弟们
All right. GRS,
大使在市长办公室有一个私人会面
the Ambassador has a private meet at the mayor’s office.
所以 此次任务要保持低调
So, we’re looking at a low-profile event.
我们是来给外安局做支援的 非必要切勿动粗
We’re here to back up State, so just stay in the background.
大使进来了 Dave 守着右侧
Ambo’s entering. Dave, take right side.
喂 怎么回事 这不是在搞笑吧
Oh. What is this? You’ve got to be kidding me.
看来没法低调咯
So much for a low profile.
卧♥槽♥ 谁把这些人放进来的
Fuck me. Who let them in?
美国是来帮助你们的
America is here for you.
我们都是来提供支援的
We are.
这架势 我老婆知道了肯定会气死
This? This is the shit that pisses my wife off.
这些家伙随便哪个都可能穿着炸♥弹♥进来
Any one of these people could klack off a vest.
这样一来我们打都不用打了 兄弟
At least it’ll be quick, brother.
闭上你咄咄逼人的小嘴
Don’t be an asshole.
一些国家已经采取主动 提供贷款
A number of countries have come forth and offered loans,
土耳其最近也慷慨解囊
most recently Turkey.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
阁下 我们明早可以解除戒备了么
Sir. Are we clear on tomorrow?
别人一直劝我要多加小心
I have been persuaded in an abundance of caution
最好一天到晚都躲在府邸不出门
to remain inside the compound walls all day,
现在正值9·11事件纪念日 司机也派不上用场
given the 9/11 anniversary, so no drivers needed.
晚安
Good night.
对了
Hey.
那些国民军 他们火力充足
These militias, they have unlimited firepower
而且实力相当
and they can coordinate.
你尽量别让他抛头露面
You’ve got to keep his moves low.
我知道 原本这次谈话是个机密
Yeah, it was supposed to be closed door.
但市政厅有人给媒体通风报信了
Someone from the City Council tipped the media.
这位是Sean Smith
Sean Smith,
这几位是Rone Jack和Tig 附属基地来的
meet Rone, Jack and Tig from The Annex.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hi. – How you doing?
Sean原本是来帮大使安装安保通讯设备的
Sean was sent here to install secure comms for the Ambo.
结果还来帮我们增强了Wi-Fi信♥号♥♥
Ended up supercharging our Wi-Fi.
希望他也可以去我们那儿帮帮忙
Wish he could do that at our residence.
我持有安全许可
I got security clearance.
这周末有空的话我就过去一趟吧
Maybe later this week I’ll come by.
先生们 我们在这儿守着就好
Gentlemen, we should be good here.
晚点儿再联♥系♥你们 好好休息
Call you later to check in. Have a nice day off.
– 会面顺利吗 – 他现在是个大明星了
– How’d it go? – He’s a rock star.
整个班加西都知道他会去那里
Everybody in Benghazi knew he’d be there.
喂 等下 不 不 就是这段 要来了
Oh, wait, no, no. This is it. This is it.
这个就是Downey的经典台词 看好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!