这里是我退休前的最后一站
This is my last station before retiring.
我不想要被误解
I don’t need a misunderstanding.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
一清二楚
Loud and.
这是你的委任书和两个礼拜的津贴费
These are your credentials, two weeks per diem.
要是我我就快点花
I’d spend them quick.
班加西局势瞬息万变
Things change fast here in benghazi.
我们有在”农场”培养出来的精英
We have the brightest minds from the farm,
[农场:CIA位于弗吉尼亚的训练基地]
在哈佛大学和耶鲁大学受过高等教育 干着至关重要的工作
educated at Harvard and Yale, doing important work.
你现在最该干的就是别挡他们的道
Best thing for you to do is stay out of their way.

Fuck!
安静点
Quiet!
你♥他♥妈♥的就跟头野兽似的
You act like animals!
就是个在佩佩餐馆里的近距离会谈保护
It’s a CPU at Pepe’s.
没什么难度 伙计们
It’s all pretty simple stuff, guys.
公众场合的见面
Public meet.
利比亚石油公♥司♥的高管和他的妻子
Libyan oil company exec and his wife.
情报负责人是Vayner和Jillani
Case officers Vayner and Jillani.
Jillani已经和这人发展关系几个月了
Jillani’s been developing this guy for months.
“发展关系”是他们新奇的间谍用语
“Developing” Is their new tech word for spy shit.
Jack 鉴于这是你第一次和我们出任务
Jack, since this is your first time with us,
你就负责假扮成Jillani的丈夫
you’re gonna be posing as Jillani’s husband.
中奖了哦
Uh-oh.
我上周和她一起哪个啥
I rode bitch last week.
她可是有点泼辣啊
She’s a little spicy.
Oz Tig 你们开豪华轿车 Boon Tanto 跟着他们
Oz, Tig,Limo. Boon, Tanto, follow.
那你呢
You?
我负责开车
I drive.
嘿 Jack 这位是Sona
Hey, Jack, this is Sona,
是个在法国长大的美国人
she’s an American who grew up in France,
所以她待人可友好了
which makes her really friendly.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
注意着点 Jack 我觉得她在和你调情
Careful, Jack, I think she’s flirting with you.
好了 我们得演技爆表一点
Okay. Let’s keep the make-nice to a minimum.
我打算今晚就引他上钩
I want to hook this guy tonight.
他想跟着我们合作
He wants to work with us.
操之过急的话你会吓跑他的
Move too fast and you’ll frighten him off.
我心里有数
I know how to do this!
他才是新手
He’s new.
这方面我可不是新手
Not to this.
我实在是搞不懂
I don’t understand.
他们干嘛老把我们的安保人员换来换去的
Why do they keep changing security guards on us?
他们认为我们是需要照顾的巨婴
They think we need babysitting.
好吧 那你就好好喝你的咖啡 别想着能帮什么忙
Okay. So just drink your coffee. Don’t try to help.
也别多嘴
Don’t talk, either.
我叫”Nazia” 是埃克森美孚的公♥关♥
My name is “Nazia,” A lobbyist for Exxon Mobil.
[埃克森美孚公♥司♥是世界最大的非政♥府♥石油天然气生产商]
Brit就是我老板”Peter” 而你是我丈夫 “Jack”
Brit is “Peter,” My boss. And you’re my husband, “Jack.”
等等
Hang on.
我真名就叫Jack
Jack’s my real name.
你没在逗我吗
It is?
“真好”
Fantastic.
很高兴再次见到你 Fahreed
It’s nice to see you again, Fahreed.
请允许我给你介绍我老板 Peter
Let me introduce you to my boss, Peter.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hi. – Hello.
这是Jack 我丈夫
And this is Jack, my husband.
– 你好吗 – 很高兴见到你
– How are you? – Very nice to meet you.
这是我妻子
This is my wife.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
这家意大利餐馆最棒了 来吧
Oh. This is the best Italian restaurant. Come.
好极了
Oh, fantastic.
– 你先请 – 谢谢
– Please, after you. – Thank you.

Hey.
怎么了
What’s up?
嘿 Oz 他们过去了 你看到他们了吗
Hey, Oz. They’re in. You got eyes?
看到了 正在享受廉价的意大利咖啡呢
Yeah, just enjoying a little Italian beanery here.
你肯定不知道好的咖啡豆
You wouldn’t know a good coffee bean
是从松鼠的屁♥股♥里出来的 乡巴佬
from a lump of squirrel shit, country boy.
记得回来的时候
Just make sure you pick me up a bag of
给我带上一包纯阿♥拉♥比卡金牌咖啡豆
that whole bean arabica intenso on the way out.
Fahreed 以后你能用这个手♥机♥来和我们取得联♥系♥
Fahreed, you can contact us with this phone in the future.
很好
Good.
并且如果你在三天内给我电♥话♥的话
And if you give me a call in three days,
我会很乐意看看清单的
I would love to see the manifest,
然后我们可以谈些细节问题
and we can go over the details.
– 非常好 – 很完美
– Very good. – Perfect.

Hey.
头儿规定的第一守则是什么
What’s the chief’s number-one rule?
千万别下车
Don’t get out of the car?
不 我要下车了
No, I’m getting out of the car.
他开始行动了
He’s on the move.
开罗挺好的
Cairo is great!
那是座被低估的城市
Now, that is an underrated city.
尼罗河可是我的真爱
What I really love is the Nile Valley.
尼罗河可美了
The Nile Valley is beautiful.
没错 是很美 但太繁忙了
Yes, it’s beautiful, but it’s too busy.
我们今天早上吵了一架
We had a bit of a fight this morning.
不 我们没吵
No, we didn’t.
良心价啊 走过路过不要错过 来两个吧 亲
Good price. Two. Two, sir. Good price.
火箭
The rocket.
俄♥罗♥斯♥火箭
Russian rocket.
赶紧的啊 Oz 接电♥话♥
Come on, Oz, pick up the phone.
我们在认真考虑将重心转移到叙利亚市场的可能性
We are weighing a serious move on the Syrian market.
我们得走了
We got to go.
所以 我们迫切需要你们在运输方面的支持
So, that’s why we really need your shipping support.
抱歉得赶紧走了 要照顾婴儿
Sorry to rush off. Babysitter.
真是太抱歉了 但我们会和你保持联♥系♥的
I’m so sorry, but we will be in touch.
抱歉抱歉
Sorry again.
我们走 赶紧走 快点
Let’s go. Go, go, go.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
快点 上车
Go, go, go. Get in.
你敢再这么对我一次试试
Don’t you ever handle me like that again!
你还真上天了是吧
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你从头到尾就不该下车
You never get out of the car, ever!
你刚搞砸了这次会面
You just fucking blew that meet.
有人跟踪你
Picked up a tail.
看到那辆绿色货车了吗 就是他们在跟踪你
See the Green Van? That’s your tail.
飙车时间到
Shake and bake!
[出自2006年威尔法瑞尔主演的一部赛车电影 “塔拉德加之夜 ” 这句话为影片中的飙车口号♥ ]
你屁♥股♥后面的绿色货车 交给我们了
Green Van behind you. We’re on it.
路口左转 然后再左转一次
Make a left, then another left.
这是我第二次参战了 我他妈知道自己在干什么
This is my second war tour! I know what I’m fucking doing.
哦 这是我第十二次参战了
Well, this is my 12th.
如果他们有我们的照片的话 那我们就得拿下他们
If they got pictures of us, then we need to get them.
我也想啊 但那不是我们的活儿
I would love to, but that’s not our job.
“只管保护 不许交战” 这是头儿的命令
“Protect, not engage.” The chief’s orders.
他们快追上了
Got ’em right behind.
挡尼玛的路
Get out of the fucking road!
看着点 Rone 往你左侧去了
Oh, careful. Rone, coming up on your left!
让一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 换下位置
Pardon me. Switch sides.
他贴紧了 越来越危险了
He’s on you tight, man. He’s getting aggressive.
好 我看到他了 我看到他了
Yeah. I see him. I see him.
Jack 他要是靠的太近 就干掉他
Jack, if he gets too close, drop him.
小心
Watch out!
虽然我没上过哈佛
I might not have gone to Harvard,
但我很肯定刚才那出就是跟踪
but I’m pretty sure that was a tail.
嗨 小家伙们
Hey, guys.
– 嗨 老爸 – 嗨 老爸
– Hi, daddy! – Hi, daddy!
嗨 见到你们真好
Hey! Good to see you.
小家伙们 来看看 见见我新的小伙伴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!