谁叫它们被放在机场无人看管
Sat unattended at the airport.
嘿 头儿
Hey, chief!
我不想听 Tyrone
I don’t want to hear it, Tyrone.
噢 没问题 我明白
Oh, no, no, I understand.
我知道你在这里是做什么的
I see what you’re going for here.
秘密特工基地四面围墙 大门监控
Secret spy base with fortified walls, gate cameras,
蓝眼睛西方人
and blue-eyed westerners
整天在这儿进进出出
walking in and out of this place all day long.
但要是你想避免…
But if you want to avoid…
真没教养
That’s so rude.
居然这么对我
Can’t believe he just did that to me.
头儿 如果你想避免国际争端
Chief, if you want to avoid an international incident,
你就应该在我需要我的人的时候派他们过来
you give me my guys when I ask for them!
当地冲突必须由当地势力解决 Tyrone
Local faces need to resolve local conflicts, Tyrone.
在这个国家 我们是客人
We’re guests in this country.
不速之客 Bob
We’re unwanted guests, Bob.
我们是间谍 你们是安保人员
We’re spies, you’re security guards.
你们的职责是让我们远离麻烦
Your job is to keep us out of trouble,
而不是让我们去趟你们的浑水
not get into it yourselves.
那就帮帮忙 把我的人给我
Well, then help me do my job and give me my guys.
在这里你的人最擅长干的事
Here’s what you guys are good at.
就是健身外加一天五顿饭
Working out, eating five hot meals a day.
但是最不擅长的 就是听令行事
What you’re not so good at is doing what you’re told.
在5分钟内把你的”黄饼”的追踪报告给我
Uh, I need your trace report on yellowcake in five minutes.
[注:核反应燃料重铀酸铵或重铀酸钠的俗称]
马上给你
It’s coming.
路障是伊♥斯♥兰♥教法虔信者设置的
That roadblock was run by Ansar Al-sharia.
[Al-Sharia (ASL)是2011年兴起的萨拉菲派伊♥斯♥兰♥极端武装组织
倡导用伊♥斯♥兰♥教法统治理比亚]
已经不再仅仅是族群部落和自♥由♥斗士了
It’s not just tribal groups and freedom fighters anymore.
如果你知道有用的情报 Tyrone 写进备忘录
If you have useful intel, Tyrone, put it in a memo.
你们住在这儿
You guys bunk here,
但你们不是CIA的一员
but you’re not CIA.
你们只是被雇来帮忙的
You’re hired help.
学乖点
Act the part.
真是失礼啊
Where are my manners?
Jack silva 这位是倍受尊敬的行动站老大
Jack silva, this is our esteemed chief of station.
嘿 Tig 双胞胎还好不
Hey, Tig. How are the twins?
– 萌死了 – 恩 萌
– Crazy cute. – Cute.
今晚行动
You have a move tonight.
不用侦查吗 头儿
No recon, chief?
如果连我的要求都完成不了
What makes you special operators so special
那你们这些特别行动队又有什么特别之处呢
if you can’t do what I need when I need it?
有趣的家伙
He’s fun.
真好笑
Well, that was fun.
他就喜欢摆出一副老大的样子对大伙呼来喝去 就因为他有这权利
He gets his jollies pushing around alphas because he can.
在游骑兵学院的时候 我们也遇到过这种指挥官x7f
We had this commander back in ranger school,
他就是个货真价实的傻♥逼♥
he was a real cockbag.
于是最后一晚 我和一个伙计 偷了他的贝雷帽
So on our last night, me and a buddy, we stole his beret.
兵营里所有人都”强♥暴♥”了它
The whole barracks chubbed it.
– “强♥暴♥”了 它 -对 来回抽♥插♥ 射在里面
– “Chubbed it”? – Yeah, rubbed our dicks on it.
带头的是前关塔那摩的未判决囚犯
Leader was a former gitmo detainee.
这些家伙通常不会记仇
Yeah, those guys usually don’t hold a grudge.
– Jack – Mark Geist
– Jack. – Mark Geist.
代号♥Oz 很荣幸
Oz. Pleasure.
抱歉 老兄 大伙儿 这位是Jack Silva
Oh, brother, I’m sorry. Everybody, this is Jack silva.
这是我们在一起的第三次合同 他知道该怎么做
It’s our third contract together, so he knows the drill.
我们在科罗纳多海豹突击队训练地相识
We met training seals at Coronado.
你怎么让它们将鼻子上的球保持平衡的
How do you get them to balance that beach ball on their nose?
[注:seal也指海豹(动物)]
是挺难的
It’s tough.
我们这儿有3位前海军陆战队员 1位前陆军突击队员
So we got three ex-marines here and one ex-army retard
他的小♥弟♥弟♥喜欢一”探”究竟
who likes to rub his dick on things.
Kris paronto 代号♥Tanto
Kris paronto. Call me Tanto.
老兄 我叫Tig
Hey, man. I’m Tig.
Tig在这儿呆的最久
Tig’s been here the longest,
他会让你尽快熟悉这个地区
so he’ll get you up to speed on the area.
这位是Boon 侦察狙击手 禅宗大♥师♥
This is Boon. Scout sniper, zen master,
算是”Tanto”的”监护”人
holder of Tanto’s leash.
欢迎来到地中海俱乐部
Welcome to club med.
这里从6月开始就进入旱季
So it hasn’t rained since June,
9月才会开始下雨
it’s not gonna rain again until September.
双人间 不和我睡 因为我管事
You’re double-bunked. Not me, because I’m in charge.
健身房♥就是一坨屎 伙食倒是真的不错
The gym sucks, food’s actually good.
基地的头头儿就是个白♥痴♥
And the base chief is kind of a tool.
今天他是蛮混♥蛋♥的
Well, he’s a dick today.
或许他只是要一顶新帽子
Maybe he just needs a new hat.
别鼓动他
Don’t encourage him.
别这样 他只是在做本职工作罢了
Oh, come on. He’s a guy with a job to do.
他只是想撑到退休罢了 但是说起他的话
He’s playing his string out, but you talk to him,
Bob过去还是实实在在干过点事的
Bob did some shit back in the day.
好了 Jack 这是白板
All right, Jack, this is the whiteboard
接下来的60天 这块板子决定了你的生活作息
that’s gonna run your life for the next 60 days.
我希望你们每个小时都来查看一次
I want you to check it every hour,
因为紧急任务随时都有可能蹦出来 举个例子
because last-minute moves pop up every minute, such as
在三个小时之内我们会有一次任务
we’re shotgunning it in three hours.
三个小时之内 我接到简报以后会通知你们
Three hours. I’ll let you know when I’m briefed.
这里原本是一家私人宅院
This was a private family compound
属于一名利比亚富人
owned by a wealthy Libyan
他在革命之后离开了小镇
who got out of town after the revolution
把这儿租给了CIA
and leased it to the CIA.
很聪明
He was smart.
有点刺鼻的味儿
A little pungent.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
一点间谍情报技巧
A little spy tradecraft.
谁会猜到美帝人♥民♥会屈尊躲在一个
Who’d expect Americans to be hiding out
臭气熏天的屠宰场旁边呢
next to a stank-ass slaughterhouse?
我们称之为僵尸之地
We call it zombieland.
[由鲁本·弗雷斯彻执导,伍迪·哈里森、杰西·艾森伯格等主演的丧尸题材喜剧电影]
A B C D大楼
Building a, b, c, d.
– Hesham – 在 长官
– Hesham! – Yes, sir.
在 长官
Yes, sir.
– 谢谢你 – 谢谢长官
– Thank you. – Thank you, sir.
他人很好 但有些人还是得提防着点
He’s a good man. But there’s a few we got our eyes on,
所以要时刻保持警觉
so always stay strapped.
[双关:随身带着钱]
熊孩子
Damn kids!
这是浴室
This is the bathroom.
你睡这儿
This is you.
我睡那儿
That’s me.
这个帘子防止你
This curtain is meant to
想对我投怀送抱 所以…
discourage you from spooning with me. So…
爸比 你离开这里去做什么工作啊
Daddy, what do you do when you go away for work?
不能留在这儿工作吗
Can’t you work here?
我们可以做树屋生意啊
We could have a treehouse business.
听起来不错
That sounds amazing.
那我们就能永远在一起了
Then we could always be together.
你要知道 女孩们需要的不是一个树屋 Jack
You know, the girls don’t need a treehouse, Jack.
她们需要你
They need you.
我希望 你不会在某天醒来后意识到
I just hope that one day, you’re not gonna wake up and realize
你错失了人生最美好的部分
you missed the best part of life.
你们这些合约人都结婚生子了
You contractors are all married with kids,
但你们没有一个人戴婚戒 为什么
yet none of you wear wedding rings. Why is that?
我们的工作是解读人心
Our job is reading people.
所以 我们不能给任何人可乘之机
So, we can’t give anyone an edge,
特别是坏人可能会利用这点
especially bad guys that might use it.
我知道你和Tyrone交情颇深
I know you and Tyrone
所以我就不拐弯抹角了
go way back, so I’ll be frank.
公♥司♥觉得你们应该在这儿 但我不觉得
The company thinks you should be here. I don’t.
事实就是 这儿根本没有实质性的威胁
Truth is, there is no real threat here.
我们为这些人赢得了革命
We won the revolution for these people.
而这儿的枪越多
The more guns there are here,
误解就可能越深
the more likely there is to be a misunderstanding.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!