嘿 现在不是时候
Hey! It’s not the time!
敌人还没撤退
The enemy is still out there!
我们走
Let’s go!
我呼叫过空中支援
I called for air support.
从没有人回应
It never came.
让我看看伤口
Show it to me.
大使死了 兄弟
I lost the ambo, man.
你对吗♥啡♥过敏吗
Are you allergic to morphine?
大使死了 Dave 我怎么办
I lost the ambo, Dave. What do I do?
闭嘴 到门那边找把枪
Shut up and go get a gun on that door.
快点
Now!
你听到了吗 Boon 听见卡车声了么
You hear that, boon? You hear trucks?
头儿
Chief.
最后问一遍 有援军过来么
Are we expecting any friendlies?
噢 天哪
Oh, my god.
我看到了四五十辆卡车 还有武装车
I got 40, 50 vehicles, including technicals.
我不知道
I don’t know.
完蛋了 伙计们 他妈的完蛋了
It’s over, guys. It’s fucking over.
他妈的好一波重型武装
A fucking massive heavy force.
上膛 上膛
Cock it, cock it.
我看 这是干到死的节奏
As far as I’m concerned, this isn’t over till it ends.
不是你死就是我亡
That’s when they’re all dead or we are.
主啊 上帝啊
Oh, lord! Oh, Jesus!
[29分钟时出现过,是表示友好的手势]
伙计们 我觉得他是自己人
Guys, I think they’re with us.
自己人
They’re with us!
是自己人啊x7f
They’re with us!

Oh!
该走了 该走了
Move, move!
外面不安全 继续前进
It’s not safe out here. Keep going.
快点 快上车 敌人还可能过来
Hurry! Get in the trucks! They could still be coming.
快啊 兄弟们 快上车
Come on, guys, get in the trucks.
快点 外面的世界很危险 快啊 快走
Come on. It’s not safe out here. Come on. Let’s go.
上 上 上 快 快 快
Up, up, up! Please, please, please.
快点 伙计们
Come on, guys!
长官 走吧
Chief, it’s time.
不 我要待在这儿
No, I’m staying.
长官 这是最后一班车了
Sir, this is the last ride out.
是的 我知道 我要留下来 搜集情报
Yeah, I know. I’m staying. I’ve got intel to collect.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Let’s go!
为什么还不走
What’s the hold-up?
你的长官 他不走
Your chief, he won’t exfil!
这里不安全
It’s not safe out here!
– 你在干嘛 – 我还有事要做
– You what? – I’ve got work to do.
我要留下来
I’m staying.
为了什么
For what?
为了更多像Ty和Glen一样的人回来
So that more guys like Ty and Glen have to come back here?
再救你一次吗
And save your ass again?
这儿没你什么事了
You’re done here.
现在 他妈的给老子上车
Now, get in the fucking car!
Amahl
Amahl.
我们做到了 兄弟
We made it, man.
快点 快上车
Come on, get in the truck.
我要回家 什么
I’m going home. What?
很抱歉 这一切本不该发生的
I’m so sorry. This should never have happened.

Hey.
你的国家自己该反思一下了 Amahl
Your country’s got to figure this shit out, amahl.
我竖着来这个国家 我也要竖着走出去
I walked into this country, I’m walking out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你们怎么活下来的
I don’t know how you survived all that.
不过我知道我们这些人怎么活下来的
But I know how the rest of us did.
你的人今晚干得不错
You guys did well tonight.
我很骄傲能认识你这样的美国人
I’m proud to know Americans like you.
过几个小时才是我们的飞机
Couple more hours till our plane.
大使的遗体快到了
Ambassador’s body’s just about here.
嗨 长官
Hi, sir.
车能送我吗
Can I have car?
拿走吧
Yeah.
不可能的
There’s no way.
他们不可能偶然发现我们的
No way those mortars found us by chance.
肯定是几天前甚至几周前就计划好了
Had to be set up on us days or weeks ago.
听着
Listen.
换成其他六个人 我不认为我们能活下来
Any other six guys, I don’t think we’d make it.
我认为昨晚我们是命中注定的要在一起的
I think we were meant to be together last night.
他们会怎么评价那个CIA长官
How do you think the chief’s eval is gonna go?
他会拿个勋章的 不信就看着
He’s going to get a medal. You’ll see.
三角洲部队呢
And the deltas?
一样 勋章 所有人
Yep. Medals. All of them.
那我们呢
And what about us?
毛都没有 想想都知道
The odds were 1,000-to-1, easy.
我们能得到些什么
What do we get?
我们能回家
We get to go home.
利比亚运输机来了
Libyan transport.
美国还是没派飞机过来
Still no Americans.

Hey.
是我
It’s me.
我想先让你听我说 在这里…
I wanted you to hear it from me first. We had a…
我们遇到了点麻烦
A problem here.
不管你在新闻里听到什么 都结束了
Whatever you hear on the news, it’s over now.
我任务完成了
I’m done.
我马上回家
I’m coming home.
再也不走了
For good.

No.
不 只是运气 我..
No, I’m just lucky. I…
就当作是幸运吧
I’m just lucky.
他没能活下来
He didn’t make it.
Rone 永远不能回家了
Rone’s not coming home.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
“诸神与天堂 举诸般地狱 皆缘于汝心”
“All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you.”
那是什么
What is that?
之前Boon告诉我的
Something Boon dropped on me earlier.
整个晚上都萦绕在我脑中
It’s just been rattling around in my head all night.
的黎波里的美国大使♥馆♥ 距离班加西400英里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!