I say we get them airborne, then we can make our decision.
嘿 Glen 我们等了三个小时了
Hey, Glen, we’ve been waiting for three hours.
我们就不能强占这些车然后走人吗?
Can we just commandeer these vehicles and go?
上车不是问题 下车才是
Getting in isn’t the problem. Getting out again is.

Hey!
你能和他们解释一下
Can you explain to them
如果因为这些破事牺牲了美国人的生命
that if this bullshit ends up costing American lives,
我还会回来这里亲自割断他们的喉咙
I’m gonna come back here and cut all their throats myself,
从他开始
starting with him.
你告诉他
You tell him that.
一堆垃圾
What a shitshow.
国♥务♥院♥从班加西医疗中心收到报告
State got a report from the benghazi medical center
一群利比亚人带过去了一个美国男性
that said a crowd of Libyans brought in an American male
活着的
alive.
他们用的是 Scott Wickland 的电♥话♥
They used Scott wickland’s phone,
说是从Chris的口袋里拿的
said it came from Chris’ pocket.
可能是想要引诱我们
Could try and draw us in.
小心埋伏
Watch out for an ambush.
你怎么看
What do you see?
我不确定这到底是
I’m not sure what it is.
敌人在羊群下面匍匐着
Either the bad guys are crawling under the sheep
还是羊群在交♥配♥
or the sheep are humping.
这大半夜的吗
30 at ‘night?
我对羊完全不了解
I don’t know anything about sheep.
小心
Watch your step.
Oz
Oz.
低下 低下
Stay low. Stay low.
我给你拿了些糖和水
I brought you candy bars and some drinks.
你头上的伤
Your head.
没事
It’s nothing.
还需要什么吗
You need anything else?
这个嘛
Well,
有把躺椅就好了
a lawn chair wouldn’t be bad.
好 没问题
Right. No problem.
和一架空中炮艇
And a gunship.
那可能没法做到
I don’t think we’re gonna be able to get you that.
几架F16战斗机 也行
I’d settle for a few f16s.
从城市上方低空飞过
Low fly-by over the city would
让他们畏惧上帝和美国
put the fear of god and the United States in them.
也能让我们多撑几个小时
Buy us a few more hours.
你们还能防守多久
How long can you hold them off?
如果与大规模的武装部队交锋 我也不知道
Any large force with any real ordnance, I don’t know.
你在这里和美国那边有联络人吗
You got contacts here and at home?
去跟他们联络
Start making some calls.
嘿 本脱衣舞男在这儿呢
Hey, the stripper’s here!
– 衣服给你 – 也差不多该穿衣服了哈
– Here are your clothes. – About time.
我们的特工们在楼下怎么样了
How are the Jason bournes doing downstairs?
[Jason Bourne: 《谍影重重》中特工的名字]
每个人都很害怕
Everyone’s scared.
刚收到我侄子的信息 是一条警告
I just got a text from my cousin, you know, a warning,
警告我快点离开 趁现在还来得及
saying to leave before it’s too late.
还有啥好消息
More good news.
更确切一点的
Anything more specific than that?
我们不需要翻译了 Amahl
I don’t think we need an interpreter anymore, amahl.
你做的很好 你应该走
You did good. You should go.
不 我要和你们一起留在这
No. I’m staying here with you guys.
我下去了
I’ll be downstairs.
看来离开利比亚之前我得先和他分手
I’m gonna have to break up with him before we leave Libya.
你们全在这儿 怎么把我一人儿留在D区
How do you leave me on d when the party’s right here?
嘿 关于大使这事儿
Hey, about this whole ambo story,
我不相信
I don’t buy it.
而且 如果他现在还活着 Glen的人会先把他救出去
And if he is still alive, Glen’s team’s gonna get him out first.
如果这样 他们就不能来救我们
If they do, they’re not gonna get to us.
所以我们得做好准备 在这儿再待一阵儿
So we’ve got to be prepared to be here for a while.
长官说 今天这事儿上美国新闻了
Chief said it was on the news back home.
说了什么街头抗♥议♥ 反伊♥斯♥兰♥电影
Something about street protests. Anti-islamic films.
我们没听到任何抗♥议♥
We didn’t hear any protests.
在新闻里报导的 伙计
It was reported in the news, buddy.

Hey.
你看那边
You see that?
走私犯住的巷口尽头 你看
At the end of smuggler’s alley. Take a look.
可能是第二波前线部队
Could be a second front forming.
或者 是一群人在那儿等着看戏呢
Or an audience gathering to watch the show.
嘿 长官
Hey, chief.
我知道你今晚妙语连珠
I know you’ve had some pearls of wisdom tonight,
但我们有任何友军援助吗
but are we expecting any friendlies?
这儿有好几个目标在移♥动♥
I got a lot of movement out here.
看来又一轮进攻要来了
Looks like we’re gonna get hit again.
Dave 你负责僵尸之地 Oz 跟我来
Dave, take zombieland. Oz, with me.
拿上防护板 拿上防护板
Grab a shield. Grab a shield.
长官 让他们准备地狱单程票吧
Chief, tell them to get the hellfire on that pred ready.
友情提示
Be advised,
无人机发现 在我们北部的停车场
isr saying that cars and bodies are massing
车辆和人员正在集♥合♥
in the parking lot to our west.
长官 大概两分钟前
Yeah, chief, I just put that out
我才在频道里说过这事儿
over the radio about two minutes ago.
告诉那帮用无人机的伙计 他们基本派不上什么用场
Tell the isr guys they’re pretty much worthless.
该死的聪明蛋
Fucking smartass.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
发送
Send.
长官 大概有30个人正在靠近
Chief, we got 30 guys approaching.
嘿 这玩意儿响吗
Hey. Is that thing loud?
哦 当然
Oh, yeah.
我忘了把耳塞戴上
I forgot my earplugs.
盯好你们负责的区域
Keep your eyes on your assigned quadrants.
我们可不想被夹击了
We don’t want to get flanked.
准备好了吗 Tig
You ready, tig?
走吧 看看他们还有什么花招
Here we go. Watch for different tactics.
Oz
Oz?
吓得连卫生棉条都拿出来用了吗
You lose your tampon?
Tig 盯着松树那块儿
Tig, watch the pine trees.
怎么回事
What is this?
这白♥痴♥在干吗
What is this yo-yo doing?
他们不知道我们有夜视仪吗
You think they don’t know we have night vision?
大家听着 都不要开火
Grs, I want everybody to hold.
30码
Thirty yards.
不 不 不 不 你要干嘛
No, no, no, no. What are you doing?
不 别扔 妈的
No, don’t do that. Fuck!
趴下
Get down!
什么 大声点
What? Louder!
停 不要开枪
Stop! Stop shooting!
17 Feb 说你们在向他们开枪
17 feb says you’re firing at them!
有人先向我们开枪的
Somebody started shooting at us first!
他们现在还他妈的在打
And they’re still fucking shooting at us!
叫他们不要开枪
Tell them to stop shooting at us
然后我们再停火
and we’ll stop shooting at them.
如果他们在向你们开枪 就他妈的给我打回去
If they’re shooting at you, just fucking shoot back!
– 我早告诉你了 – 有30个人在向我们开枪
That’s what I’m telling you! We got 30 guys firing at us!
17Feb 吃屎去吧
17 feb, my ass.
Tig 树林那块
Tig, tree line.
有人在僵尸之地攻击我们的侧面
They’re flanking us from zombieland!
– 过去那边 – 正在过去
Move! Moving!
二楼窗口
Upstairs window.
巴士
Bus.
那边正在搬运重型武器
We got big ordnance coming out of there.
打巴士
Hit the bus!
那本是冲我们来的
That one’s for us.
这次你们跑不了
You’re not getting away this time!
你觉得他们放弃了吗
You think they’re losing heart?
所有人 到这儿来
Everyone, over here.
找到飞机能飞到我们这儿的所有空军基地
Find me every airbase in the area that can reach us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!