you do not fire.
我不想有人进监狱
I don’t want anybody going to prison.
收到
Roger that.
好了 他们分散开了 好戏上演
Okay, they’re breaking off. It’s game time.
伙计们 他们来了
Guys, they are coming in.
对 他们来了 快
Oh, yeah, they’re coming in now. Come on.
长官 如果我们在等友军
Chief, if we’re expecting any friendlies,
请立刻让我知道
I need to know that information now.
据我所知没有友军 我没得到证实
I am not aware of any friendlies. I have no confirmation.
非洲司令部 无人机根据部署好的频闪追踪系统
Africom, isr is approaching target coordinates
正在接近目标靶点坐标
from deployed strobe tracker.
等待下一步指示
Await further instruction.
无人机 随时报告
Isr, eyes-on report.
非洲司令部 不明人群在接近目标建筑物
Africom, unknowns are advancing toward subject compound
从南面和东南面的开阔地移♥动♥
moving from south/southeast over open ground.
没有识别标记 不对称的移♥动♥
No tags or colors. Asymmetrical movements.
没有发现武器
No weapons observed.
无人机移♥动♥到140
Cyclops pushing in at 140.
总部 我们现在被敌人包围了
State, we’re being surrounded by tangos right now.
长官 这帮家伙开始玩儿真的了
Chief, this shit’s starting to get real.
Oz 柱子边发现7个敌人
Oz, we got seven tangos by the pillars.
看到了
Got ’em.
让他们来
Let ’em come.
放马过来吧
Let ’em come.
放马过来吧
Let ’em come.
长官 我们可以开火了吗
Chief, are we cleared hot to shoot?
长官 我重复一遍 我们可以开火了吗
Chief, I repeat, are we cleared hot to shoot?
看到武器 枪手自行判断
See a weapon, shooter’s discretion.
大家保持住 没有我的命令谁都不准开火
Everybody hold. You do not fucking fire till I give the word.
我不会向孩子开枪 Boon
I ain’t shooting no kids, boon.
好了兄弟们 睁大你们的眼睛
All right, guys, eyes open.
我会用红外线扫射下他们
I’m gonna paint these guys with the
好让我们统一下步调
infrared so we’re all on the same page.
每个人都看见这家伙了吧
Everybody got this guy?
– 收到 – 对我看到了
– Roger. – Yeah. I got him.
是他吗
This guy?
看到了 看到他了
Got him. Got him.
他吗
This guy?
看到了 看到了
– Got him. – Got him.
– 那家伙呢 – 三点钟方向
– How about that guy? – Three.
我看见了
I see him.
看看这帮家伙 就像孩子一样玩捉迷藏
Look at these guys. It’s like kids playing hide and seek.
我看到好几把自动步♥枪♥
I got aks.
你们要把他们引过来
You guys got to draw them in.
引他们过来 他们看不见你
Draw them in. They cannot see you.
我们有夜视镜 他们没有
We have night vision, they don’t.
现在关灯
Turn the lights off now.
我们要让他们走多近
How much closer do we let them get?
他们有武器
They got weapons.
快点 Rone 他们就在这儿
Come on, rone, they’re right here.
我们大概有25-30个敌人
We got about 25-30 tangos.
我正在前往右侧
I’m taking the right side.
Tig 你受伤了
Tig, you hit?
你没事儿吧
You all right?
打在了防弹衣上
Armor caught it.
这是个错误
That’s a mistake.
伙计们 我们打的他们屁滚尿流
Dude, we kicked their asses!
我不知道我是该感到幸运还是不幸
I don’t know if I’m feeling lucky or unlucky.
他们以为他们正走进另一个临时大使♥馆♥
They thought they were walking into another temporary embassy.
这可不是 哥们儿
Not here, brother.
长官 帮我们弄点空中支援 好吗 弄点什么给我们
Chief, get us some air support, huh? Get us fucking something!
GRS 报告
Grs, check in.
一切都好 Boon Tanto B栋
All good, boon, tanto, building b.
D楼没参与战斗
D was out of the fight.
3号♥塔 Tig和Oz 没事儿
Tower 3, tig and oz, never better.
让我拉你起来 别动
Let’s get you up. Stay down.
坏人的房♥子还有动静 Ty
Bad guy’s house is still active, Ty.
我们盯着呢
We got eyes on.
收到
Roger that.
他们打坏了所有的灯
They shot out all the lights.
第一波结束了
First wave got the job done.
你想来杯咖啡吗 我肯定要
You want a coffee? I sure as hell do.
我猜无人机看到了有30个敌人攻击我们
I guess the drone saw 30 guys shooting at us.
拜托
Come on.
2号♥加密线路安全
Secure with tech two encryption.
为什么这些牧羊人枪战后还在这里闲逛
Why is this Shepherd walking around after a gunfight?
太诡异了
So bizarre.
这些羊都吓坏了
These sheep freak me out.
谁都能躲在哪里一通乱射
Somebody could take a potshot from in there.
我认为这里不安全
I don’t think it’s safe.
我们快离开这
Let’s get out of here.
Dave 你得悠着点伙计 你太卖♥♥力了
Dave, you got to slow it down, buddy. You’re working too hard.
你看 我也不想这样
Look, this isn’t a choice for me.
我们失去了大使
We lost the ambassador.
这算在我们头上 而不是你们的
That’s on our heads, not yours.
听着 我懂 我知道你怎么想的
And, look, I get it. I know what you’re thinking.
但是如果Scott在安全屋向那些暴徒射击了
But if Scott had fired on that mob from the safe haven,
就会暴露他的位置
it would’ve given away his position.
那么我们就根本没有机会
And we wouldn’t have had a fighting chance in hell
去把他救出来了
to get him out.
所以我会一直战斗 一整夜
So, I’m in this fight. All night.
我知道你会的
I know you are.
我懂 哥们儿
I get it, man.
嘿 嘿 怎么了 我们的车呢
Hey! Hey, what’s going on? Where are our rides?
听着 这些都是傻♥逼♥的利比亚官僚主义
Look, this is all screwed-up Libyan bureaucracy. Okay.
谁来开车 谁先走 当然还有谁得到的钱最多
Who drives, who goes first, and of course who gets paid the most.
我们没时间谈这个 你告诉他们赶快弄明白
We don’t have time for this! You tell them to figure it out.
好好盯紧他们
Keep a close watch on them.
我们不知道谁好谁坏
We don’t know who’s good and who’s bad.
收到
Copy that.
我们着陆了 但遇到了麻烦
We’re wheels down, but we got a problem.
什么情况了 给我咖啡
What do you got? Coffee.
Amahl 是
Amahl. Yes.
告诉他尽快召集他的人马
Tell him he should assemble his men as quickly as possible
我们会付给他钱
and that we will pay him.
– 他要现金 – 现金 好的
– Cash. – Cash? Fine.
什么时候 他们何时到这里
When? When can they be here?
长官在哪里
Where’s the chief?
就…让他特么快点把人拉过来
Just bring… that he brings his fucking men as soon as possible
把我们都弄走
and get us the hell out of here.
趁火打劫呐
Looting the compound.
就像水里的血把鲨鱼引来团团转
Blood in the water. Sharks are circling.
的黎波里的队伍困在了机场
The tripoli team is stuck at the airport.
他们需要护送 他们不了解这个城市
They need an escort. They don’t know the city.
利比亚政♥府♥不表示下爱意
No love from the Libyan government?
他们晚上都回家了
They’ve gone home for the night.
或者只是不理我们
Or just not answering.
我们的人怎么样呢
What about ours?
他们接电♥话♥了吗
They picking up the phone?
我正办着呢
I’m working on it.
无人机听候吩咐
That drone feed’s up.
他们看到的比我们多得多
They’re seeing everything we see and more.
我们已经确定了可以调往班加西的部队
We’ve identified the forces that can move to benghazi.
我们谈话的时候他们正在等着呢
They’re spinning up as we speak.
国会被要求
State has been asked
取得东道国的许可
to secure the approval from the host nation.
将军 机场有可能被敌方占领
General, this could be a hostile airport,
所以我们考虑了每一个方案
so we are considering every option.
明白 现在要随机应变
Understood. It’s a fluid situation.
但是许多美国人困在了那里
But there are a lot of Americans stuck there.
我认为我们先让它们起飞 然后我们再做决定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!