GRS is back safe. Compound’s lost. Still no sign of the ambo.
国会已将本次袭击归咎于Al-Sharia极端分子
State’s already blaming Al-Sharia.
你们是三角洲部队的吗 怎么就你们两个人
You’re with Delta? What, just two of you?
就我们两个 兄弟
We’re it, brother.
好吧
Okay.
真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼
That sucks.
那是我们的飞机 出发
There’s our bird! Let’s move.
这看起来是个电♥话♥号♥码 但其实不是
That’s supposed to be a phone number, and it’s not.
你得马上把这些翻译出来
You need to translate this right now.
这些你都收好了吗
Did you get these?
把那些销毁掉
Destroy those.
听着 听着 我听不清楚你说话
Listen, listen! I’m having trouble hearing you,
但是我们的人正在逐家检查每个医院
but our sources are checking every hospital.
你向五角大楼和CIA发出警报了吗 他们在通话中吗
Have you alerted the Pentagon and CIA? Are they talking?
Amahl
Amahl!
Amahl 你都看见了什么 你受伤了吗
Amahl, what did you see? Are you hurt?
Amahl 外面到底发生了什么事
Amahl, what’s happening out there?
– 糟透了 太可怕了 – Amahl
– It’s so bad. It’s not good. – Amahl!
Amahl 能把枪还给我吗
Amahl, can I get my gun?
抱歉 伙计 我想我会需要用它的
Sorry, buddy, I think I’m gonna need it.
见鬼
Shit.
外面的情况怎么样了
What’s the situation out there?
拿把枪到屋顶跟我汇合 我会告诉你所有的情况
Grab a gun, meet me on the roof. I’ll tell you all about it.
他开玩笑的 是吧
He isn’t serious, is he?
那是他的工作 不是我的啊
‘Cause that’s his job, that’s not my job.
他可没跟你开玩笑
He is serious.
快点过来 出来看看
Come on up! Check it out!
听着 伙计们
Listen up, guys!
我防守C栋 Jack Tig 你们防守D栋
I’m gonna take building c. Jack, Tig, I want you on building d.
A栋交给Tanto和Boon 至于B栋
Building a, Tanto, Boon. Building b,
外安部的同志们 那里归你们了
DS guys, that’s your territory.
Oz 你守住”僵尸之地”那里的1号♥塔楼
Oz, tower 1. Zombieland.
好了 行动吧
Let’s go. Hit it.
快点儿 跑起来 就位
Move! Let’s go! Let’s go!
赶紧行动
Let’s hustle up!
Rone 我到塔顶了 快上C栋
Rone, I got the tower! Getting up on c!
他们就是当地的一些牧羊人
They’re just the local Shepherds.
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey, what’s going on?
门口有个邻居在抱怨我们的探照灯
We got a neighbor at the gate complaining about our lights.
什么 难道他认为我们在开泳池派对吗
What, does he think we’re having a pool party?
他说这些灯太讨厌了 他们要找你
He says the lights are bad. They’re going to find you.
他们
“They”?
他特么怎么知道“他们”是谁 快问他
How the fuck does he know who “They” Are? Ask him.
他已经走了
He’s already gone.
兄弟们 我们真的要处理下这些灯了
Guys, we really need to do something about these lights.
我们得把这些灯全关了
We’ve got to shut all these lights down.
嘿兄弟们 把你们的红外灯打开好让空中炮艇发现我们
Hey, guys, keep your IRS pointed up for the gunship
只盼着它在来的路上
that’s hopefully fucking coming.
现在没必要潜伏了
Time for stealth has passed.
Viper 开着外♥围♥探照灯
Viper, keep the perimeter floodlights on.
把里面的灯关了
Shut off the interiors.
收到 收到 快点快点
Roger that. Roger that. Come on, come on.
在伊♥拉♥克♥ 我们有黑鹰直升机带我们离开这鬼地方
In Iraq, we had black hawks to get us out of shit like this.
但我们现在一无所有 人影都见不到
Yeah. Well, here we got nothing and no one.
把室内的灯关了
Kill the interior lights!
这特么会暴露我们的 我在努力关了 哥们儿
We’re lit fucking targets up here. I’m trying, man.
你好
Hello.
奇葩
Surreal.
大千世界
Different world.
这谁
Who’s this?
Amahl 这些车是从我们的邻居家开出来的吗
Amahl, are those cars coming from the neighbor’s house?
嘿 他们特么的要去哪里
Hey! Where the fuck are they going?
伙计们 利比亚的保安们全跑了
Guys, we just lost all our Libyan security.
这是不是意味着
Does it seem
每个人都知道这要发生什么 只有我们还蒙在鼓里
like everybody knows what’s going on around here but us?
就是这样
That’s for sure.
闪光灯打开 让无人机知道我们的位置
Strobe’s on, marking our position for the predator.
我不想泼你们冷水
I hate to break it to you,
但我觉得空中炮艇是来不了了
but I don’t think we’re getting any gunships.
哦 别呀 空中支援 那闯关就太简单了
Oh. Hell no. Air support? That’d be too easy.
Viper 快特么关掉房♥间里的灯
Viper, turn off these goddamn interiors
不然我亲自打爆它们
or I’m gonna shoot them out myself!
我在努力
I’m working on it.
– 他今晚很不爽 – 感同身受
– He’s having a bad night. – Work with me.
我靠 快点
Fuck. Come on.

Oh!
抱歉兄弟们 我有点紧张
Sorry, guys. I’m just a bit nervous.
哇 感激不尽
Wow. Thank you.
Rone 你认为他们从哪条路来
Rone, which way you think they’re coming?
他们要来的话 会穿过僵尸之地
When they come, they’re coming through zombieland.
有点奇怪 那警车先减速又加速开走了
That’s strange. That cop slowed down, then sped back up.
我感觉我特么在一部恐怖片里
I feel like I’m in a fucking horror movie.
– 大厨 – 嗯
– Chef? – Yeah?
放在那里就好
Put that down right there.
你下楼去 确保大楼里的每一个人都是安全的
You go downstairs, make sure everybody in this building’s safe.
明白
Got it.
Oz 这就是我们的据点
Oz? This is where we make our stand!
– 这里好黑 – 嘿 rone
– It’s dark out there. – Hey, rone,
我们要去B栋 那里对我们更有利
we’re going to building b. It’s better vantage.
让那些外安局的家伙们下来
Get those DS guys off of there.
外安局的
State!
我要你们下来 在地面上保护C栋
I want you to go down and protect building c from the ground.
兄弟们 我们要弄一个覆盖扇形射击区
Guys, let’s set sectors of fire with overlapping coverage.
Tig 我要你去3号♥塔
Tig, I can use you over here on tower 3.
Oz 你那边什么情况
Oz, what do you got?
我看见当地的几个牧羊人在闲逛
I got a couple of local Shepherds walking.
嘿 外安局 我们来接手这里 这地方挺大
Hey, state, we got this. Lot of acreage out there.
– 别打瞌睡啊 – 知道了
– Get on your nods. – Copy that.
嘿 长官 外♥围♥有什么
Hey, chief. Are we expecting
盟军要来吗
any friendlies to set up a perimeter?
额 据我所知没有 怎么了
Uh… not that I know of. Why?
因为我们发现东边有好几辆车聚在一起
‘Cause we got cars amassing, east side.
就在房♥子边的停车场外面
In the parking lot out by that house
就是小孩子扔炮仗的那个院子里
where the teenagers are that throw the m-80s over the yard.
我猜这是他们的扑克之夜
Then I guess it could be poker night.
等一会儿
Just hold on.
嘿 我看见两辆警车来了
Hey. I got two cop cars pulling in.
长官 是有班加西的上级来吗
Chief, are we expecting any of benghazi’s finest anytime soon?
我看一下 等一会儿
Let me check on it. Hold on.
好的 慢慢来
Yeah. Take your time.
Alan 检查下外♥围♥
Alan, check the perimeter.
打电♥话♥给班加西的警♥察♥看是不是他们
Call benghazi police and see if that’s them.
长官 这些警♥察♥吗 我打赌他们是坏家伙
Chief, these cops? I bet you they work for the bad guys.
他们看着像Feb 17的人吗
Does this look like 17 feb to you?
伙计 你怎么看出来的
Dude, how can you fucking tell?
他们变成好人前都是坏蛋
They’re all bad guys until they’re not.
警♥察♥们都走了
And there go the cop cars.
我这有动静 看到没 弟兄们
I got movement. You see this, guys?
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
Boon 你看到多少人
Boon, how many you see?
停车场那儿有不明数量的人员在移♥动♥
I got unknowns moving to the parking lot.
15个目标
Fifteen tangos.
我一会儿打给你
I gotta call you back.
这里视野不错
Good vantage point from here.
Oz
Oz?
好 我又看见5个家伙
All right. I got five more guys
就在那些牧羊人后面
right behind them little Shepherds.
其中有个人拿着个什么东西 我看不清楚是什么
One of them’s got something slung. I can’t see what it is.
每个人在班加西都全副武装
Everyone’s got weapons in benghazi.
除非你看到有人蓄势待发了
Until you see a weapon in someone’s hands,
不然你别开火

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!