Maybe the kettle. It doesn’t really matter. They’re both black.
也许炭 无所谓 反正都是黑的 彼此彼此
What are you talking about? I found this in your office yesterday.
你在说什么? 昨天我在你的办公室里发现的
Does it look familiar? It has your name on it.
眼熟吗? 上面有你的名字
You went through my things? Oh, give me a break.
你搜查我的东西? 哦 饶了我吧
How horrible. How terrible. I can’t believe I did it.
太可怕 太恐怖了 难以相信是我♥干♥的
What is this?
这是什么?
You can wipe off the “Bambi watching her mother get shot…
你别摆出一幅”大受刺♥激♥
…and strapped to the back of a van” look from your face.
深陷囹圄”的表情来
I talked to Trish Sackett yesterday.
昨天我和 特什萨科特谈过了
It’s okay, Jenna. I know all about your little deal.
行了 珍娜 我知道所有你的小把戏
It’s a sweet little deal, actually.
实际上 这小把戏挺可人的
Editor in chief if you help them hit a million copies?
如果你帮他们达到百万印数就能当上主编?
So you’d give them tips. Oh, my God.
于是你就给他们情报 哦 上帝啊
Not bad. I just wish I would have thought of it.
不坏嘛 但愿我能想出这主意
Oh, no. Oh, yes.
别 是
Only, now I’m taking your job, you stay here with the magazine…
现在我代替了你去上任 你呆在这儿继续办杂♥志♥吧…
…you single-handedly flushed down the toilet.
…你独自来收拾这个烂摊子吧
What about Matt?
马特是怎么回事?
Why did he sign this? What did you say to him?
为何他会签这个? 你对他说什么啦?
Let’s see. I think that I told him…
我想我告诉他…
…you had decided to go in a different direction.
…你改主意了
Which you are now.
正如你现在这样
I might have told him something else, too, but I just can’t remember.
我可能还和他说了点儿别的 但现在都不记得了
George Washington Bridge, New Jersey.
新泽西 乔治 华盛顿桥
Jenna.
珍娜
Jenna Rink. Yeah?
珍娜 林克 是啊?
Chris Grandy.
克里斯 格兰第
So, what are you doing? Are you married?
你干什么呢? 结婚了么?
Because if you’re single, I definitely want a number.
如果你还是单身 一定得把电♥话♥号♥码给我
We could get together.
我们该在一起
I’m still living at home–
我还在家住
Come on, Grandy! Come on. Holy Christ!
快点儿 格兰第! 快点儿 老天阿!
This is the tune we first tangled tongues to.
这是我们第一次用饶舌唱的歌♥么
What’s the dude who sings this?
唱这首歌♥的家伙叫什么来着?
Rick Springsteen. It’s Springfield, Grandy.
里克斯 皮瑞汀 是斯皮费尔德 格兰第
I’m out of here.
我得下车了
I thought you wanted my number.
我以为你要我的电♥话♥号♥码呢
I’ll take these.
我来拿
Good afternoon.
下午好
You remember, Wayne.
你记得吗 韦恩
It’s so pretty. It’s perfect. It looks great.
挺漂亮 瞧上去棒极了
Hi.

Hey.

I don’t know what Lucy said to you about me, but I want you to know…
不知道 露西 都说了我些什么 但我想让你明白
…that whoever that was she was talking about…
…不管她说的是什么人
…wasn’t me.
…都不是我
It doesn’t matter what Lucy said.
露西 说的无关紧要
I stopped trusting her after she stole my Pop Rocks in the third grade.
自从三年级她偷了我的摇滚唱片 我就再不信她
Matt.
马特
I am not the awful person that I know that I was.
我并非我所知道的那个可怕的人
I don’t even know that person.
甚至我都不认识自己
And I’d like to believe….
我宁可相信…
I have to believe that if you knew that…
我不得不相信如果你…
…if in your heart, you really, really knew that…
…如果在你心中 你果真 果真明白
…you wouldn’t be getting ready to marry someone now.
…现在你就不会去娶别人
Unless that someone were me.
除非新娘子是我
Jenna, I’m not gonna lie to you.
珍娜 我不想骗你
I have felt things…
我是有所感觉…
…these past few weeks…
…在过去几周里…
…that I didn’t know I could feel anymore.
…以前我以为不会再有这样的感觉
But I have realized in these past few days…
但在过去几天里我意识到…
…you can’t just turn back time.
…你无法让时光倒转
Why not?
为何不?
I moved on.
我往前走
You moved on.
你往前走
We’ve gone down different paths for so long.
很久以前我们就走上了不同的道路
We made choices.
我们做出了选择
I chose Wendy.
我选择了温迪
That’s her family down there.
她的一家就在楼下
We care about each other, you know?
你瞧 我们相互在意?
You don’t always get the dream house, but you get awfully close.
不可能都拥有梦幻小屋 但你已经非常接近了
Please don’t cry, Jenna.
请别哭 珍娜
Oh, I’ll be fine, I promise.
哦 我会好起来 我保证
Matty, can I have it?
马特 给我好吗?
Please?
求你?
You’re not gonna whip it at me? No.
你不是要拿它打我吧? 不会
Look, I won’t have you be late. Just go.
我不想害你迟到 去吧
Go on. I’m fine. I’m just crying because I’m happy.
去吧 我很好 我是因为开心才掉泪的
I want you to be so, so happy.
我希望你也开心
I love you, Matt.
我爱你 马特
You’re my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Jenna, I….
珍娜 我…
I’ve always loved you.
我永远爱你
Jenna’s waiting for you in the closet.
珍娜 正在里面等你呢
Matty.
马特
You really know what you’re doing.
你真的知道自己在干嘛么
Come on.
来吧
Sorry, I forgot my scarf. You know what?
抱歉 我的围巾拉下了 你知道么?
You can be the pot and kettle all by yourself from now on, biatch.
你一个人去玩你的墨和炭的游戏吧 臭丫头
Come on, Matt.
来吧 马特
What did you call me? We’re gonna be late.
你叫我什么? 我们要晚了
For what? You’ll see.
什么? 你会明白的
A Razzle, Mr. Flamhaff?
来颗彩虹豆 弗兰哈夫先生?
Thank you, Mrs. Flamhaff.
谢谢 弗兰哈夫太太

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!