What, are you expecting someone else?
什么 你在等别人吗?
No. Hi.
没有
I wanna take you to lunch. Hungry?
我想带你去吃午饭 饿吗?
Yeah, yeah. What a surprise.
好吧 好吧 真令人吃惊
Okay, where do you…?
好吧 你从哪儿 ?
How was your flight? lt was good.
路上怎么样? 挺好
You can take pictures of vitamin bottles anywhere.
在哪儿你都可以给维他命瓶子拍照
And I was just thinking that we should try to resolve this now.
我一直在考虑我们应该努力解决这个问题
Instead of being a commuter couple during our first year of marriage.
而不是在新婚第一年就两地分居
What?
什么?
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
Could you…? I missed that.
你能否? 我走神了
Arlene, do you have any more? Jenna.
阿琳 你要更多的? 珍娜
My balls, excuse my French, are in an iron vice.
我现在麻烦大了
Corporate are twisting like a bunch of dominatrixes on steroids.
公♥司♥里充斥着一堆荷尔蒙过剩的女强人
Now Lucy’s presenting her own redesign. Tell me what’s going on.
现在 露西在展示她的新设计 告诉我是怎么回事
What is going on is you will have more choices.
意味着你将有更多的选择机会
All respect to Lucy, I’m more anxious to know what you’re working on.
不是我小瞧露西 但我更想知道你都搞了些什么出来
Thank you. I’m not complimenting you…
谢谢你 我不是在恭维你…
…I’m trying to pressure you.
…我在给你加压
How long until your balls get totally squished?
你还剩多少时间?
Hopefully never. I’m really rather attached to my balls.
但愿不该来的千万别来
Can they hang in there till 5?
他们能等到5点吗?
Jenna, you are not yourself at the moment.
珍娜 你现在很反常
Since when do you keep me out of the loop? I’m really freaking out here.
从何时起你把我排除在外了? 在这里我成了怪物啦
The rest of the prints are ready. Goody. Hang in there.
其余的印刷品准备好了 好 在这儿等着
Why does nobody listen to a word I say?
为何没人听我说话?
Arlene, aren’t you coming?
阿琳 你不来吗?
Oh, you’re invited, are you? Okay, bye-bye.
你也是其中一员 不是吗? 好吧 拜拜
Oh, no, excuse me. Go ahead.
劳驾 走吧
You know, what am l? I’m just the…
你知道我是谁吗? 我就是…
…editor in chief. Whatever.
…总编辑 不管怎么说
We’ve gotta go to 23rd, please, between 5th and 6th.
请送我们到第23街去 就在第5和第6街之间
It’s 29 West 23rd. You got it, lady.
23西大街29号♥ 到了 女士
The new and improved Poise will explore the last frontier.
改良后新版的《风韵》将冲破最后的防线
The new and improved Poise will explore the last frontier.
改良后新版的《风韵》将冲破最后的防线
It will go heroin chic one better.
会比海♥洛♥因♥时尚还妙
It will OD.
它令人沉湎其中
It will kill.
它杀气腾腾
Cause of death? Chicness.
因何而亡? 优雅之至
The new Poise will go farther than any fashion magazine ever before.
新的《风韵》将比以前的时尚杂♥志♥走的更远
It will be deadly serious.
极度严酷
Fashion suicide.
以自毁为乐
So, what do you think?
那么 你们怎么想?
Thank you, sir.
先生 谢谢您
How much time do we have? We have two minutes. Hurry.
我们有多少时间? 两分钟 赶快吧
Jeez. Such a bitch.
这条母狗
I know this is different.
我知道这次不同
I mean, from anything we’ve ever done.
我是指 和我们以前做的不同
And I know you might hate it and think I’m completely crazy.
而且我知道你们很不喜欢 还认为我是完全疯了
But I won’t care, even if I get fired.
但是我不在乎 哪怕是被解雇
And I don’t mean that disrespectfully, it’s just that I’ve realized something.
我并不是想失礼 只是有所感触
Who are these women?
这些女人是谁?
Does anyone know?
有人知道么?
I don’t recognize any of them.
我一个也不认得
I wanna see…
我瞧瞧…
…my best friend’s big sister…
…我最好朋友的大姐
…and the girls from the soccer team.
…还有足球队的姑娘们
My next-door neighbor.
我家隔壁的邻居
Real women who are smart and pretty and happy to be who they are.
在现实中忠于自我的聪明漂亮快快活活的女性
These are the women to look up to.
她们是值得尊敬的女性
Let’s put life back into the magazine.
让我们把生命力重新注入杂♥志♥
And fun and laughter and silliness.
富于趣味 充满欢笑 冒点儿傻气的
I think we all–I think all of us wanna feel something…
我认为我们我认为我们所有人该去体验那些
…that we’ve forgotten or turned our backs on.
那些已被遗忘的或不再留意的
Because maybe we didn’t realize how much we were leaving behind.
大概是由于没意识到丢弃了多么可贵的东西
We need to remember what used to be good.
我们该记得以前有多棒
If we don’t…
如果我们不记得…
…we won’t recognize it even if it hits us between the eyes.
…我们便无法欣赏到 即使是摆在面前
I just….
就这样…
Bravo!
完美!
Brilliant.
无以伦比
We will present this to corporate first thing tomorrow morning.
明天一早我们把它作为首选共同来完成
So who’s this mystery photographer? Matt Flamhaff.
那么这位神秘的摄影师是谁? 马特弗兰哈夫
Is he Arthur or Martha?
亚瑟还是玛撒?
Matt. He’s Matt.
马特 他是马特
No, no. Is he gay?
不 他是同性恋吗?
Are you gay?
你是同性恋吗?
City and listing? Manhattan.
要哪里? 曼哈顿岛
Sparkle magazine on Park Avenue.
公园大道的《闪亮》杂♥志♥社
Sparkle magazine. Trish Sackett, please.
《闪亮》杂♥志♥社 请接 特什萨科特
Jenna, I’m sorry to barge in on you like this, but I really have to talk to you–
珍娜 抱歉像这样突然跑来打搅你 但我非得和你谈谈了
Hey, Beaver.
嗨 海狸
I mean Matt. I’m sorry.
我是说马特 抱歉
Old habits die hard, you know.
老♥毛♥病改不了
Fine. Is Jenna around?
哦 珍娜 在吗?
Are you here about your photos?
你为照片而来?
No, actually, I’m not.
不 实际上不是
I guess I should just tell you…
我觉得我应该告诉你
…that Jenna’s decided to go in a different direction…
珍娜 改主意了
…with a more established photographer.
找更正规的摄影师
She’s gonna use the guy who shoots the official photos of her sweetie pie.
她准备雇佣那个为她拍过小甜饼的摄影师
So don’t take it personally, because there’s just a little bias.
别在意 只是刚好有些小分歧
I’m sorry to be so honest with you, because…
抱歉我对你如此直率 因为
…I think your pictures are really cute.
我认为你的照片非常棒
It was nice talking to you.
和你谈话很愉快
Hey, Matt. While I’ve got you here, do you wanna sign a general release?
马特 既然我们遇到了 签一个基本协定如何?
Maybe we can use your pictures in a catalog.
说不定我们可以在目录中用你的照片
Fine.
好吧
Hi.

Jenny, right? Jenna.
珍娜 对吗? 珍娜
I was looking for Matt.
我来找 马特
I wanted to tell him some really great news about his photographs.
我来告诉他关于他拍的照片的好消息
Everybody loved them.
所有人都欣赏他
That’s great. I’ll tell him when he gets back. He’s out getting his tux.
太好了 等他回来我会转告的 他出去准备礼服了
His tux? I know. Men.
礼服? 你也知道 男人啊
Everything’s the last minute.
所有事都拖到最后
I mean, hello. We’re getting married tomorrow.
我是说 我们明天就结婚了
This’ll be the cutest little backyard wedding since I don’t know when.
将会是个小型的温馨的室外婚礼
Congratulations. Thanks. I’ll tell Matt you stopped by.
恭喜 谢谢 我会告诉马特你来过
Okay. Bye.
好吧 拜拜
We wanna feel something again that we’ve forgotten.
我们该去体验一下已淡忘的感觉
Because we didn’t stop to notice how much we were leaving behind.
由于无法停止思念 那么多被我们留在过去的
We need to remember what used to be good.
还记得以前是多么美好
You ready?
准备好啦?
The meeting’s cancelled, Jenna.
会议取消了 珍娜
What, until tomorrow?
怎么 是明天?
It’s over.
结束了
It’s over?
结束了?
Lucy….
露西…
She took all your designs to Sparkle. Everything.
她带着你的构思跑到《闪亮》去 把所有都卷走了
She’s their new editor in chief.
她成了那儿的新主编
Your photos showed up in Sparkle Online last night.
昨晚你的那些照片已经登上《闪亮》的网站
They’re in outdoor ads everywhere.
遍地都是他们的广♥告♥
She can’t take Matt’s pictures. Those belong to us.
她不能拿走马特的照片 那是属于我们的
She can’t do it! She can, and she is.
她不行的! 她行 她已经做到了
She got him to sign this.
她得到了他的授权
Lucy, you stole Matt’s pictures.
露西 你偷了马特的照片
Oh, which one do you wanna be today, the pot or the kettle?
今天你想当什么? 墨还是炭?
If you don’t mind, I’d like to be the pot.
如果你不介意 我做墨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!