Are you all right?
你还好么?
Mom.
妈妈
Do you ever wish you could go back…
您可曾希望回到过去…
…Iike to another time?
…比如时光倒流?
I wouldn’t mind giving back some of these wrinkles.
如果能让皱纹消失 我不会介意的
Okay.

If you were given one do-over, anything in your life, what would it be?
如果给您一次重来的机会 一生中任何一件 您会选择哪件?
Nothing.
不要
Really? Really.
当真? 当真
But did you ever make a big mistake?
难道您没有犯过大错吗?
Or a huge one that could change your life? What about that?
或很巨大的会改变您一生的? 如果是那样又如何?
Well, Jenna, I know I made a lot of mistakes…
珍娜 我明白自己犯了很多错…
…but I don’t regret making any of them.
…可是我不为此感到后悔
How come?
怎么会?
Because if I hadn’t have made them…
因为如果没有犯错的话…
…I wouldn’t have learned how to make things right.
…我就不会知道该怎么做才对
I’m sorry I missed last Christmas.
很遗憾我错过了去年圣诞节
Carrie, I’m heading out, okay?
卡瑞尔 我出去了
I’m so exhausted.
累死了
Jenna’s working late. She has been.
珍娜 工作到很晚 是啊
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I was gonna stop by your office. I tried to call you a bunch of times.
本想去你办公室找你 我给你打了一连串的电♥话♥
I didn’t get any messages. I was in a hurry.
我没有收到任何留言 我太忙了
But I did try to reach you.
不过我确实想和你联络的
I actually wanted to talk to you about this whole redesign thing.
实际上我想和你谈谈整个重新设计的事情
I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve been working on something on my own.
希望你别介意 我按自己的想法工作了
It’s really last-minute.
实在是要紧的时候
I hope you don’t mind. No, of course not…
希望你别介意 当然不会…
…because I’m doing the same thing.
…因为我在做同样的事情
Hey, Jenna. Hey.
嗨 珍娜 嗨
Someone’s got a big photo shoot going on.
有人要举办大型摄影展
Yeah. What’s happening?
好啊 怎么了?
Did you bring them? Oh, yeah, I got a few.
带来了吗? 哦 是的 我带了一些
What are you doing? I’m hiring you.
你要做什么? 我雇你了
Actually, Poise is hiring you for the week.
实际上《风韵》雇你工作一周
Here.
这个
This is the first half. The rest when we finish.
这是一半 完成后再付其余的
I could really use this, but you don’t need to do me any favors.
我的确需要这个 但你不必帮我的
I’m asking you to do me a favor. I love your work.
我请求你帮我一个忙 我喜欢你的设计
I hope you’ll do this with me.
我希望能和你合作
You know, I’ve seen your magazine. My stuff is not your style at all.
我看过你的杂♥志♥ 我这儿可没你们哪种类型的
Exactly.
正是如此
Who gets Francis?
谁来抱弗朗西斯?
There we go. Okay, let’s do it.
我们开始了
Up, up!
快来 快来!
Okay, everybody. Okay, everybody, climb up there.
好了 大家注意 大家注意 上去
Lots of energy.
活力充沛的
All right. Nice. You’re the real deal. Keep up the flag.
好的 漂亮 干得不错 保持住
All right. Jenna, this is your class of 2004.
好的 珍娜 这是你的2004班
All right, guys. Ready?
伙计们 准备好?
Very good. Very good.
很好 很好
They’re beautiful. Yeah, they came out okay, huh?
他们很漂亮 洗出来看不错 对吧?
I think so. Yeah.
我觉得是 好
Do you? I do, yeah.
是吗? 是的 没错
Yeah, it’s getting late. I should get home.
晚了 我该回去了
It’s getting pretty late here.
太晚了
You know what I wish I had right now?
你知道我现在想吃什么吗?
No, what?
不知道 是什么?
Razzles.
彩虹豆
Razzles?
彩虹豆?
I haven’t had Razzles…
十五年中我从未吃过…
…in 1 5 years. Remember…
…彩虹豆 记得…
…they’re both a candy and a gum. That’s incredible.
…既是糖果又是香口胶 不可思议阿
I can’t believe they had them. Okay, don’t waste a minute.
真不敢相信他们有 我都等不及了
It’s been a long time. Careful.
很久以前的滋味啊 小心点儿
Yeah.
就是这个
What are you laughing at?
笑什么呢?
I don’t know.
我不晓得
Life. Timing. Being here with you, eating Razzles.
不同的命运啊 飞逝的时光啊 和你一起共享彩虹豆
I’ve had a really great time working with you this week.
这星期和你一起工作过得很开心
Me too. And everything.
我也是 事事如意
Yeah.
对阿
Hey, Matty.
嗨 马特
Tell me something.
告诉我
What color is my tongue?
我的舌头是什么颜色?
What? What color is my tongue?
什么? 我的舌头是什么颜色?
It’s red. I don’t know. Red.
红的 我不清楚 是红的
“Red” red? Or tongue red?
红色的红 还是彩虹的红?
Razzle red.
彩虹豆的红
Show me yours. What?
让我看看你的 什么?
Your tongue. I showed you mine. I’m not showing you.
你的舌头 我都让你看过我的了 我不想给你看
Show me your tongue. I showed you mine.
让我看看你的舌头吧 我都让你看过我的了
I didn’t ask to see yours. Matty, I need to see your tongue.
我并没有要求看啊 马特 我就是要看你的舌头
Razzle red.
彩虹豆的红
You wanna know a secret?
想知道个秘密么?
Yeah.

You’re the sweetest guy I’ve ever known.
你是我所认识的人当中最可爱的家伙了
I bet I can still beat you off the jump.
打赌你蹦不过我
Whoever goes the furthest, the other owes a drink.
看谁蹦得远 输了的请客
An Orange Julius. Upping the stakes.
橙子味道的朱利叶 赌注再高些
And dinner Friday night at 8:00…
周五晚上8:00的大餐…
…at the 24th Street Diner…
…在第24街的晚餐
…to celebrate our redesign being chosen.
…庆祝我们新设计入选
Deal. One.
就这么定 一
Two. Two.
二 二
Three! Three!
三! 三!
Are you okay?
没事儿吧?
I should’ve tucked and rolled.
我应该绻身再翻滚的
I’m getting old.
我老了
No, you’re not, because that means I am.
不 你不老 你要是老了那我岂不也是
Well?
哦?
Hey. Yeah?
嘿 哦?
You got arm hair.
你胳膊上的汗毛重了
It’s never quite got that reaction before.
以前从没被注意过
It was like it wasn’t even me.
仿佛那不是我
Like I had just…
仿佛我在…
…watched us down below, kissing.
…俯看下面我们俩儿 亲吻
Then I just floated home on a cloud.
然后我就腾云架雾的回家了
That is so romantic.
太浪漫了
Look. You’ve got goose bumps.
瞧阿 你起鸡皮疙瘩了
I totally know. They won’t go away.
我就知道 它们不会消失
Do you love him?
你爱他?
Duh.
当然
When will you see him again?
何时再见面?
I don’t know, actually. I don’t know if I can.
不晓得 实际上 我也不知道是否能见面
What? Why? It’s complicated.
什么? 为何? 很复杂
It’s a grownup thing.
是成人的玩意儿
Well, at least you have someone to dream about.
好吧 至少你得到梦中人了
Guys don’t wanna jump your bones when you’re a metal-mouth.
如果你戴着金属牙套 男孩子是不会要你的
What is that attitude? We are young.
这是什么态度阿? 我们还小呢
Heartache to heartache, we stand.
心心相印 两两相望
Love is a battlefield.
情场如战场
But I like it like this, with freckle girl and the dog.
但我喜欢象这样的 雀斑女孩和大狗
These photos are unbelievable, Jen. Okay, here’s the dog.
这些照片不可思议 珍 啊 这是那条狗
Francis is the dog’s name. Okay. What do you think?
弗朗西斯 是狗的名字 你想什么呢?
Well, I think I’m gonna start reading Poise for the first time in my life.
噢 生平我第一次想阅读《风韵》
No, I got a place I rent in Brooklyn.
不 我在布鲁克林租了个地方
That’ll work? All right, I’ll see you then. Bye-bye.
那能行吗? 好吧 我去见你 拜拜
Hey. I wasn’t expecting to see you–
嘿 我没想到你会来
Wendy. I thought you were flying in tomorrow.
温迪 我以为你是明天的飞机呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!