He’s in the Village. 21 2 Bank Street, apartment 2B.
他住在村里 银行街212号♥ 2B
Which village? TheGreenwich Village.
哪个村? 格林威治村
Oh, right. Cool.
太好了
Wait! Should I cancel your 2:30 meeting?
等等 要取消两点半的会议吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me?
对不起?
Sir?
先生?
Hello?
喂?
Yeah, yeah. Hello. Yeah.
你好
Hi, this is Jenna and I’m looking for Matt.
我是珍娜 我在找马特
I don’t know if you’re him, but if you lived on Spruce Street…
我不知道是不是你 如果你曾住在云杉街
…and if your favorite shirt is a gray velour one, I need to speak to you.
最喜欢的衣服是灰色天鹅绒外套 我要和你谈谈
Hello? Hello? Hello? You know what? I got none of that.
知道吗 我一样都没有
If you’re here from Ming Gardens, ring twice. If not, I really don’t want it.
如果你是从明清园林来的 按两次 如果不是 那就算了
You’re not Chinese.
你不是中国人
Matt? Yeah.
马特? 是我
You’re tall. You’re different.
你长高了 不一样了
Yeah. You don’t know me?
是的 你不认识我了?
That’s weird, because yesterday you were there.
真奇怪 我们昨天还在一起
No, it wasn’t yesterday, because I’m not 1 3.
不 不是昨天 因为我现在不是13岁
Jenna. Yes!
珍娜 是我!
Jenna Rink. Yes! Matt, it’s me!
珍娜林克 是的! 马特 就是我!
Hey. Oh, Matty!
你好 哦 马特!
Come on in.
进来
You still take pictures?
你还在拍照片?
Yeah. You know, it pays the bills.
是啊 混口饭吃
Hey, Jenna, what are–? Why are you here?
珍娜 你? 为什么到这儿来?
Matty, I told you. Something really weird is happening.
马特 发生非常奇怪的事情
Yesterday was my 1 3th birthday and then….
昨天是我13岁生日
And then today I woke up and I’m this.
今天我醒来就变成这样了
And you–I mean, you’re that. You get it?
而你 你变成那样了 你明白吗?
Are you high? You been smoking pot? Doing X? Falling into a K-hole?
你是不是嗑药了 还是抽大♥麻♥了? 秀逗了?
Are you doing drugs? No. No. Look…
你在吸毒? 不 听着
…I was sitting in my closet and I skipped everything.
我躲在壁橱里逃避一切
I mean, it’s like a weird dream. I can’t remember my life.
就像梦一样 我不记得以前的事情了
You need to help me remember my life.
你得帮我想起来
Me? I can’t do that. Why not?
我? 不行 为什么不行?
I don’t know anything about you, all right?
我对你一无所知
I haven’t seen you since high school.
高中毕业后就没见过面
What? We’re not friends anymore, Jenna.
什么? 我们不再是朋友了 珍娜
Matty, you’re my best friend. No.
马特 你是我最好的朋友 不
Okay. It’s cool.
没事
It’s cool. ls it warm in here?
没事 怎么这么热啊?
It’s–Maybe I should open a window.
也许我该开扇窗
I need fresh air and a glass of water and a fluffy pillow.
我需要新鲜空气 一杯水和一个软软的大枕头
Have a seat. I’ll get you some– You want a glass of water?
坐吧 我给你拿 你是要杯水么?
You want ice in that? I want a fluffy pillow!
要放冰块吗? 我还要个枕头!
A fluffy pillow, coming right up. Sorry.
又松又软的枕头马上就到 抱歉
You all right?
你没事吧?
Jenna, I think you should go back to your apartment. I’ll help you find it.
珍娜 我觉得你该回家 我可以送你回去
We went separate ways. We went to different colleges, different careers.
我们走的路不同 上了不同的大学 进入不同的工作领域
Well, what about Christmas? Didn’t you wanna see me then?
那么圣诞节呢? 你不想再看我了吗?
I think I saw you through a frosted window once, six years ago.
6年前 我透过结满霜的窗户看到一次你
Six years ago? Yeah.
6年前? 是的
Wasn’t I home last Christmas?
去年圣诞我没回家?
I don’t know. Doesn’t your crowd do Saint Barts for Christmas?
不清楚 你们一群人不是去了圣巴茨岛了吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Is this you?
这是你家吗?
Yeah. This is where I live now.
是啊 是我现在住的地方
Okay, so nice seeing you.
很高兴再次见到你
Good luck.
祝好运
Okay? Okay.
没事吧? 没事
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Matt.
马特
Who is Saint Bart?
圣巴茨是谁?
The most depressing years of my life. Our high school yearbook.
我一生最好的时光 我们的高中年册
Matt, was I a Six Chick?
马特 我是不是加入了”六姐妹”?
Yeah, you were pretty much their leader.
是的 而且还是她们的头儿
There’s Tom-Tom. I wonder what happened to her.
这是汤米汤米 不 知道她怎么样了
Last I heard, you were still good friends. I think you even work together.
我去年还听说 你们还是好朋友兼同事
Lucy. Oh, my God, yes.
露西 哦 上帝啊 是的
She’s Lucy Wyman now. She looks so different.
她现在是露西 威曼 跟原来大不一样了
Yeah, she’s pretty big into the whole plastic surgery movement.
是啊 她也加入了整容大潮
I was the prom queen. Yep.
我是毕业舞会皇后 是的
And I went with Chris Grandy. Yep.
我和克里斯 格兰第出去了 是的
Oh, this is incredible. I can’t believe it. I got everything I ever wanted.
哦 真不敢相信 我所有的梦想都实现了
Yeah, Jenna, you got it all. Congratulations.
是的 珍娜 祝贺你
It’s your phone.
你的电♥话♥
Hello? Hi, Gramercy calling to confirm…
喂? 嗨 格拉莫西来电确认
…your limousine pickup for 8:30 this evening.
8:30房♥车来接你的事情
My–Yes, my limousine for 8:30.
是啊 8:30
I will be prepared to take my ride at that time.
到时候我会准备好的
Oh, can you tell me where I’m going?
知道我去哪儿吗?
The Palace, 27 Wall Street. Thank you.
宫殿 华尔街27号♥ 谢谢
I’m going to a party in a limo!
我要坐房♥车去参加晚会!
Great. Looks like you’re back to your old self. I should probably go.
好象你已经变回自己了 我该走了
You don’t wanna go to the party? No, I gotta work. Thanks.
你不想参加晚会? 不 我还得工作 谢谢
Shoot, I forgot you have a job.
该死 我忘了你还有工作
It’s kind of cool we both have jobs. Totally.
我们都工作了 真酷 没错
Well, if you decide you want to come, it’s gonna be fun. 27 Wall Street.
如果你决定去 我会很高兴的 华尔街27号♥
Okay, great. Thanks, Jenna. Bye-bye.
好吧 谢谢你 珍娜 再见
Matt.
马特
Yeah. What if this isn’t just a dream?
什么? 如果这不是个梦会怎样?
What if what I wished for actually happened?
如果我的愿望真的都实现了又如何?
Then you got everything you ever wanted. You might as well enjoy it.
既然所有梦想都实现了 那就好好享受吧
All right, Jenna.
好了 珍娜
Matty. Yeah.
马特 嗯
Arrivederci. I’ll see you.
再见 再见
Matt. Yeah.
马特 嗯
Au revoir.
再见
I’m Jenna, by the way. Yeah, I know. I’m Becky.
我是珍娜 我知道 我是贝姬
How old are you, anyway?
你多大了?
Thirteen. Me too.
13 我也是
Used to be.
曾经是
Why are you talking to me?
干吗找我说话?
Why not? We are neighbors, right? But you usually ignore me.
为什么不呢? 我们是邻居不是吗? 但你根本就不搭理我
I like your shoes. Thanks.
你的鞋子不错 谢谢
I like your dress.
你的裙子很漂亮
It’s because I’ve got these incredible boobs to fill it out.
是因为我的胸部够大 正适合穿这个
I like your bag. Thanks.
你的包很好看 谢谢
You should come by sometime. I’ve got a zillion of them.
你该多来我这里坐坐 我有很多
Really? Yeah, it’d be totally cool.
真的吗? 正太酷了
Hey, Becky?
嗨 贝姬?
Can I ask you something? Yeah, sure.
能问个问题吗? 可以
Can you tell I’m wearing underwear? Because I totally am.
能看得出我穿了内衣吗 我确实穿了?
I think that’s kind of the point.
说的正是
Try it. It’s soft-shell crab.
尝尝这个 软壳虾
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, Tom-Tom.
嗨 汤米汤米
Oh, God, no one’s called me that since I had my nose job.
我整过鼻子后就没人这么叫我了
You had a nose job? Yeah, and yours is better.
你整过容? 是的 你整的效果更好
Anything to drink, ladies?
女士们 喝点什么?
An apple martini. Can I have a lemonade, please?
苹果马丁尼 来杯柠檬水好吗?
Oh, wait. Make it a pina colada, not virgin.
等等 换成冰镇果汁朗姆酒
Do you wanna see my lD? Totally have it.
要看我的身份证? 当然有啦
There you two are.
你俩在这里
Lucy, very nice.
露西 真漂亮
Sort of a dangerous mermaid look.
有点像危险的美人鱼
And you…. Barbie meets Britney.
你 芭比娃娃碰到小甜甜
You look just “scrum-didlee-umpcious”!
你真是秀色可餐!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!