I think I have it.
我觉得我明白
Fuck!
糟了
Ah, fuck.
糟了
Fuck. Fuck.
糟了 糟了
(因为暴风雨道路可能无法通行)
Who’s there?
谁啊
You can set me any task

Aron?
艾伦
I’ll do anything you ask

If you’ll only

Love me still

If the sun should tumble

From the sky

If the sea should suddenly

Run dry

If you love me Please!
求求你 ∮
Please!
求求你
Really love me

Let it happen

I won’t care

If it seems that everything is lost Please!
求求你 ∮
星期二
Good morning, everybody out there. Steve.
大家早上好 我是史蒂夫
Good morning. It’s The Morning Show with Brian Stephenson…
早上好 这里是布莱恩·斯蒂芬森的早间报道
Also coming up this half hour…
半小时后准备好
Good morning, everyone!
大家早上好
It is 7:00 here in Canyonland, U.S.A.
现在是7点 我在美国峡谷区发来报道
And this morning on the boulder…
今天早上 在大石头这里
we have a very special guest…
我们有位特邀嘉宾
self proclaimed American superhero…
他自称是美国的超级大英雄
Aron Ralston!
有请艾伦·拉斯顿
Let’s hear it for Aron!
大家为他鼓掌
Hi. Oh, gosh. It’s…
大家好 真热情
It’s a real pleasure to be here. Thank you. Thank you.
很荣幸能来到这里 谢谢你们
Hey, can I say hi to my mom and dad?
我能先和父母打声招呼吗
Mom and Dad!
老爸老妈
Mustn’t forget Mom and Dad. Right, Aron?
老爸老妈可不能忘 是吧艾伦
Yeah. That’s right.
没错
Hey, Mom.
你好啊 妈妈
I’m really sorry I…
我很抱歉
I didn’t answer the phone the other night.
那天晚上没回你的电♥话♥
If I had, I would have told you where I was going, and then…
如果回了 我肯定会告诉你我去哪儿了
Well, I probably wouldn’t be here right now.
估计也到不了这里
That’s for sure!
可不是嘛
But like I always say…
不过我常说嘛
your supreme selfishness…
这么极端自私
is our gain.
也是活该受罪
Thank you, Aron. Anyone else you’d like to say hi to?
谢谢艾伦 还想对谁说什么
Well, Brion at work.
工作单位的布莱恩
Hi, Aron! Hey.
艾伦你好 你好
Uh, I probably won’t be making it into work today.
估计今天我是不能上班了
Get a load of this guy! Oh, wait. Hold on.
听到了没稍等
We’ve got a question coming in from another Aron…
我们有一个问题 是另一个艾伦
in Loser Canyon, Utah.
来自犹他州笨蛋峡谷
Aron asks…
他问
Am I right in thinking…
是不是
that even if Brion from work…
就算布莱恩
notifies the police…
通知了警方
they’ll put a 24 hour hold on it…
他们也要等24小时
before they file a Missing Persons report?
才立案失踪调查
Which means you won’t become officially missing…
也就是说 你正式失踪
until midday Wednesday, at the earliest!
最早也早不过周三中午
Ah, yeah. You’re right on the money there, Aron.
是啊 艾伦你说的完全正确
Which means I’ll probably be dead by then.
这么说 我那时候可能早死了
Aron from Loser Canyon, Utah. How do you know so much?
笨蛋峡谷的艾伦 你怎么懂得这么多
Well, I’ll tell you how I know so much.
让我告诉你为什么懂
I volunteer for the rescue service.
我志愿参加过救援队
Hmm?
什么
You see, I’m something of a, uh…
我其实是个
well, a big fucking hard hero.
雄心壮志的大英雄
And I can do everything on my own, you see?
我完全能自己救援自己 明白吗
I do see.
我确实明白
Now…
不过
is it true that despite…
不管是对还是不对
or maybe because you’re a big fucking hard hero…
就是因为你自己逞强
you didn’t tell anyone where you were going?
所以才没有告诉任何人你去哪儿了
Yeah, that’s absolutely correct.
是啊 你说的完全没错
Anyone? Anyone.
任何人 谁都没有
Mom, Dad.
妈妈 爸爸
I just want to take this time to tell you…
我想用这时间对你们说
that the times we’ve spent together have been awesome.
和你们在一起的时光很美好
And I haven’t appreciated you in my heart…
我过去没有全心全意的
as I know that I could.
去爱你们
Mom, I love you…
妈妈 我爱你
and I wish that I’d returned all your calls, ever.
我真希望能回你的所有电♥话♥ 到永远
I love you guys…
我爱你们
and I’ll always be with you.
我会永远和你们同在
Bone.
骨头划不动
星期三
It’s no Slurpee.
尝起来可不好
It’s like a bag of piss.
这可是一包尿
Nice!
漂亮
Come on, Ralston!
再跳一次 拉斯顿
Okay, I’m gonna go up again.
好的 我要再来一次
Give me that.
给我那个
Quick, while he’s gone.
快点录上 他要走了
Listen. We could tell him.
听着 我们会告诉他
I know that. Okay? Tell him.
我知道 好吗告诉他
We’re very worried about you.
我们很担心你
We’re worried… About your music.
我们担心 关于你的音乐
Your musical choices are really rough.
你的音乐口味实在太糟
If you keep singing Phish, you’re never gonna get a girlfriend.
你要是老哼这歌♥ 肯定找不到女朋友
Never. You might have one, but I really doubt that you do.
肯定不会 你可能有了 不过我很怀疑
You may be sort of cute, occasionally. I’m nervous and scared for you.
你还算帅吧 我还是跳水给你看吧
Okay. This cannonball’s for you. No one will care.
好的 这个抱膝跳水送给你 没人在乎
Okay.
好的
That was a 10.
可以打10分
All right.
好吧
I’m going to test your theory…
我打算实验一下你的理论
about whether or not it’s better to do it…
看看是哪一个更好些
Oh, God!
天啊
without your clothes on.
是不是脱了衣服更好点
I’m just gonna swim for a bit.
我正要游一下
Don’t.

No, no. Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t.
不不 停停停停停
Oh, please.
求你了
Don’t.

Don’t.

Ralston, rock on.
拉斯顿 就来喽
Oh, fuck.
糟了
You don’t even want me here, do you?
你根本就不想让我来 是吧
I’m gonna go, Aron.
那我就走给你看 艾伦
Is that what you want?
这就是你的心愿吧
It is, isn’t it?
没错 是吧
Okay.
那好
Come back.
回来
You’re gonna be so lonely, Aron.
你肯定会孤单一辈子 艾伦
Forty six, 47, 48, 49, 50!
46 47 48 49 50
You hear that, Aron? I’m coming!
艾伦 听到了吗 我来找你了
Um, I’m holding on.
我还在坚持
Time’s moving really slowly.
时间过得很慢
My heart’s beating really fast.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!