Pretending you got a sliver

Hmm. Mountain Dew.
山露啤酒
Plastic cup.
塑料纸杯
Thank you.
多谢了
Might take a beer as well.
我也能喝一瓶
Don’t mind if I do.
那就不客气了
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you

Hey. Aron here. Leave a message.
我是艾伦 请留言
Aron, it’s Mom. I was hoping to catch you.
艾伦 我是你妈妈 希望你这时候在
Are you there?
你在吗
Hello?

Okay. Nothing urgent.
好吧 不是什么要紧事儿
Dad’s in New York, so it’ll be a quiet weekend.
你♥爸♥爸去纽约了 周末比较清静
Call me, okay? Lots of love.
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗爱你的妈妈
Where you going? Don’t know yet.
你要去哪儿 还没定呢
Right there, Brion.
我就在这儿 布莱恩
Maybe Utah. Maybe somewhere else.
可能去犹他州或者其他地方
Have a good one.
玩得开心
Always do.
每次都很开心
Always do.
每次都很开心
Let’s go.
开工了
星期一
When I wake up in the morning, love

And the sunlight hurts my eyes

And something without warning

Love

Bears heavy on my mind

Then I look at you

And the world’s all right with me

Just one look at you

Oh, come on!
加油
And I know it’s gonna be

A lovely day

Lovely day, lovely day

Lovely day, lovely day ∮A lovely day

Lovely day, lovely day Lovely day, lovely day

Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day

Lovely day

When the day that lies ahead of me

Seems impossible to face

When someone else instead of me

Always seems to know the way

Then I look at you

And the world’s all right with me

And I know it’s gonna be

A lovely day

Lovely day, lovely day

Lovely day, lovely

Crap.
差点
This is freaking me out, looking at myself.
这样看自己太吓人了
Sorry. I hope that’s okay.
这样好点
It’s Monday. Um.
今天星期一
Bummer, all day.
整天进展都不顺
I tried to set up this pulley all morning…
我上午一直试着弄这个滑轮
but it didn’t work.
不过还是不行
It was worth a try.
值得一试
But there’s too much friction.
不过摩擦力太大
And it’s a climbing rope, so there’s too much stretch.
这是登山绳索 所以弹性太大
What I could really use…
真正需要的
is about 20 meters of static wrap rope, 9.8 mil.
是20米长的静力绳 直径9.8毫米
Uh, three or four pulleys…
3到4个嵌套滑轮
a rack of carabiners, a sling…
加上勾环 吊具
power drill… and bolt kit.
强力钻头和螺钉
Oh, and, uh, eight burly men to do all the hauling.
还需要8个壮男才能拉起来
That should just about do it.
那样的话刚刚好
I have, uh…
我还剩
about 150 milliliters of water left…
150毫升的水
which should keep me alive till tomorrow night…
估计能让我坚持到明天晚上
if I’m lucky.
如果我运气不错的话
I peed twice.
小便了两次
Almost pissed my pants.
有次差点尿裤子
Uh, I don’t know, my body’s acting really weird.
现在身体感觉有点奇怪
The second time, I did it in the CamelBak.
第二次 尿在了水袋里
Smells really bad.
气味很糟
But, uh, I’m sure it’ll settle.
不过 总比没有强
It’s got to be chilled like sauvignon blanc.
想像成喝白苏维翁葡萄酒就可以了
No number twos.
肥水不外流
Which should disappoint my insect friends.
我的昆虫朋友会不高兴了
They’ll just have to wait.
你们多等等就好了
Let’s see, what else could I tell you?
看看还能补充些什么情况
There’s this raven that comes every morning.
有只乌鸦每天上午都飞过来
I clocked it at 8:17.
我每次计时是8点17分
I’ll… I’ll film it for you tomorrow.
明天你就能吃到我了
Every morning at, uh, 9:30…
每天上午 时间为9:30
I get 15 minutes of sunlight.
太阳能有15分钟照到我
It’s really nice.
感觉很好
I have been chipping away.
我一直在削石头
More to… More to keep warm than anything.
主要是 主要是为了保持体温
I’m beginning to think that my hand is supporting the rock.
不过我开始想到我的手被石头挤着
So when I chip away a little bit…
我稍微移♥动♥一点点
it actually settles more.
它就卡得更紧了
So…
所以呢
I found this great tourniquet.
我找了个很好的止血带
Oh, yeah.
是的
It hasn’t been very useful.
刀太钝了不好用
Lesson:
教训
Don’t buy the cheap, made in China multi tool.
不要买♥♥便宜的山寨多功能刀具
I tried to find my Swiss Army knife, but…
我找过我的瑞士军刀 不过
This thing came free with a flashlight.
这刀随头灯免费赠送
The flashlight was a piece of shit too.
这灯也是伪劣产品
I kept it in my truck for emergencies.
本想留在车里应急用
Not that I’m blaming you, Mom.
妈妈 我不是怪你
It was a perfectly great stocking stuffer.
这是份很好的圣诞礼物
And there’s no way you could have ever known…
你肯定不会预料到
that I’d get in this kind of trouble.
我会碰到这麻烦
When we watch this later, will the camera have to be on?
我们回头看录像的时候 摄像机还用开着吗
Yeah. So you have to leave the camera with us…
你得拿着摄像头
if we want to watch something that you’ve made, right?
我们才能看到你录的什么
Yeah. Good job, honey.
不错嘛 弹得真好 亲爱的
Isn’t that great? That is quite extraordinary.
怎么样 太有才了
So he’s filming her now. Sounds beautiful, sweetheart.
他这样拍她 太好听了 亲爱的
Yes. We’re seeing it now live…
是的 我们能在电视上看到
but he’s going to be able to show this again.
但是他会再次播放的
Go away.
走开
To be able to watch it. We can’t just watch it with a…
为了能够观看 我们不能只在那里看
So good.
不错哦
Well done. Okay.
弹得好 很好
Way to go, Sis.
弹得不错 妹妹
Keep playing? Yes, honey. Keep going.
继续弹 是啊 继续
Fuck.
我靠
I love you.
我爱你
So…
那么
how do I get in?
我该怎么来
What’s the, um…
怎么
You know? Combination.
你明白的 结合
Combination.
结合
If I told you…
如果要教给你
I’d have to kill you.
我就得先杀掉你
But already you kill me.
你已经让我丢了魂了
Combination?
结合

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!