There must be some fuckin’ chemical
∮肯定有些神奇的化学物质∮
Chemical in your brain
∮存在于你大脑里面∮
That makes us different from animals
∮它让我们和动物有所不同∮
Makes us all the same
∮让我们成为人∮
Take it if it makes you numb
∮它使你浑然不觉∮
Take it if it makes you come
∮它使你冷静∮
Take it if it makes you make it perfect
∮它使你努力变得完美∮
Take it if it makes you talk
∮它让你说话∮
Take it if it makes you cough
∮它让你咳嗽∮
Take it if it makes you forget verses
∮它也能让你遗忘∮
Take it
∮拥有它∮
Take it!
∮拥有它∮
Hey. Aron here. Leave a message.
嘿 我是艾伦 请留言
Hey, Aron. Sonja here, again.
你好艾伦 我是索尼娅再次打扰了
I know that you’re probably gonna be away this weekend.
我知道你这周末可能出去
But listen, just think about what we’re gonna play. Please.
不过你得想想要表演的节目
Cause we have to decide, and we really… We need to practice, okay?
因为咱们得决定表演什么 还得排练 好吗’
Anyway, it will be fun. I promise.
不管怎样 会很有意思的 我保证
And, oh, please call Mom. Please.
还有 给老妈打电♥话♥
Cause she worries, which you know already.
她要唠叨什么 你也知道 ‘
Okay. Later, A. Bye.
就这样 回见艾伦
Oh hi oh, oh hi oh

Oh hi oh, ay oh, ay oh

(261号♥出口)
(下一个服务点:100英里远)
When we gonna get enough ∮Just take it

When we gonna take too much ∮Just take it

When we gonna say I told you so ∮Just take it

When we gonna sleep it off ∮Just take it

When we gonna keep it soft ∮Just take it

Never gonna get

Just take it

Just take it Whoa!

Just take it

Just take it

Just take it

(左行 马蹄峡谷 蓝约翰峡谷 右行 绿河)
Hey! It’s Friday night.
这是星期五晚上
April 25, 2003.
2003年4月25号♥
I’m just entering Canyonlands.
我刚进入峡谷地带
Just me, the music and the night.
就我自己一个人 听着音乐
Just take it
∮享受夜晚∮
Love it! ∮Just take it
心情不错 ∮享受夜晚
(本片根据艾伦写的《生死两难》真实故事改编 )
Take it

Just take it

Take it

Just take it

星期六
Blue John Can yon.
我到了蓝约翰峡谷了
Guidebook says four and a half hours to the big drop rappel.
导游手册上说:距离大跳峡4.2小时车程
I aim to take 45 minutes off that.
我打算先骑上45分钟
Your face.
你的脸
You looked like a dog. I wish I was hiking with anyone else.
你看起来像条狗 我希望有人一起去徒步旅行
I don’t know. I think we go that way.
我不清楚 我觉得应该往那个方向
But we went that way and had to come back.
如果去那边 咱们肯定要绕回来
You’re doing Blue John too, huh?
你们也来蓝约翰峡谷玩
Uh, no, actually. We’re headed for the dome.
其实不是 我们要去圆顶山
But I think we’re lost. She’s lost.
不过我们迷路了 她迷路了
Hang on.
稍等
Oh, my God.
天哪
Let’s see this.
让我瞧瞧
You are… here.
你们在这儿
We are?
真的
Oh, yeah. I knew that. I knew that.
啊 确实 认得了
And the dome is there.
圆顶在那儿
Um, I can take you that way if you like.
要是你们愿意 我能带你们过去
I’m sorry. The, uh… Friday the 13th there.
抱歉 这打扮太像黑色星期五杀手了
Child killer look.
像孩子杀手
I’m only a psychopath on weekdays.
我只是工作日才比较疯狂
And today’s Saturday, so…
不过今天是周六
Can’t take this off. It’s my face.
这个不是面具是我的脸啦
Nice.
有意思
Aron. Kristi.
我叫艾伦 克里斯蒂
Allow me to introduce you to my friend Megan.
介绍一下我的朋友 梅根
Nice to meet you. It’s an honor.
很高兴见到你 我的荣幸
What do you say?
决定一下
You’re lost. I’m a guide.
你们迷路了 我能带路
I’m good.
专业人士哦
Why not? Sure.
为什么不呢 是啊
All right. This way.
好的 这边走
You biked from Horseshoe, huh?
你从马蹄峡谷骑车过来
What is that… like, 20 miles?
好像有20公里远
Seventeen on the odometer.
计程表上是27公里
Oh. Oh. I thought it was 17.2.
我还以为是17.2公里
Uh, 17.3 actually.
其实是17.3公里
Ah, you’re one of those.
你是传说中的驴友了
I’m not one of those.
不算是
Do you spend a lot of time out here?
你经常花时间来玩吗
It’s my second home.
这儿就像我第二个家
Ah, see?
看到了
There’s the fork right there.
这是岔口了
Aah. Okay, totally missed that.
我们怎么就没看到
Glad we bumped into you. Yeah.
还好碰到你了 是啊
What are the odds, considering we’re all the way out here?
三个人能聚到这地方可不容易
Exactly. You go to the one place in America…
可不是么 这地方在美洲
you’re pretty much guaranteed not to run into a weirdo…
算是躲避怪人的风♥水♥宝♥地♥了
and what happens?
结果还碰到我了
All right.
好吧
So the guidebook says that the route’s through here.
导游手册上说沿着这里走就好了
But I know a better way the cool way.
不过我知道个更好的路线 很酷的路线
Guaranteed best time you can have with your clothes on.
我保证这是穿着衣服能享受的最好路线
Although it’s better with your clothes off.
虽然最好把衣服脱掉
It is a bit of a climb.
需要先爬山
We climb.
我们能爬
And a bit of a squeeze. We squeeze.
路线有点窄 我们能挤
So you get us all the way back in here…
能把我们带到这种地方
and then you tell us that you are not a guide.
还说不是专业人士
Well, no. I’m an engineer. But this is what I really want to do.
其实我是个工程师 不过梦想是爬山
Oh, that’s wonderful.
听起来那是真好啊
I’ve always wanted to be a supermodel…
我的梦想是当超级模特
but I don’t think that’s actually really gonna work out, you know?
也想美梦成真啊
Jesus, what if these things move?
万一这些石头动了怎么办
They’ve been here for millions of years. They’re not gonna move.
它们都呆了上百万年了 不会动的
Oh, sure they will. What?
很有可能的 什么
Yeah. Everything’s moving all the time. Oh!
不错 一直有地质活动 噢
Let’s just hope not today.
你只能祈祷今天石头不动
Oh. Great.
这可真好
All right.
准备了
Now all you gotta remember is that everything will be okay.
你们只要记住一点 一切都会没事的
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天哪天哪
What… Where… Aron!
哦天啊 艾伦呢
Are you okay? Aron!
你没事吧艾伦
Aron!
艾伦
Home on the train

Why’d you put my monkey on the train

As you arrived

My sleeping monkey is revived

Listen to the guy. He’s fine. Yeah.
他没事儿 是啊
He’s batshit.
这个疯子
You’re batshit!
你真疯了
Come on! You gotta come down here!
来吧下来看看
Trust me! Trust you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!