– Mr. Parker? – Sir?
如果我们能谈谈价格…
If we can discuss the price…
请原谅 索罗门 诺瑟普夫人
Forgive me, Solomon, Mrs. Northup.
客人等着呢
A customer waits.
欢迎 先生
Welcome, sir.
购物开心 先生 但小心你的钱包
Shop well sir, but mind your wallet.
-别听这位先生胡说 -加斯帕
– Pay no attention to this gentleman’s nonsense. – Jasper!
抱歉打扰 先生
My regrets for the intrusion, sir.
没事
No intrusion.
-日安 先生 -日安
– Good day, sir. – Good day.
加斯帕 出去
Jasper, out!
很好
Very good.
我们来看看 伊莱莎
Let’s see here… Eliza!
听到你的名字就站起来 伊莱莎
Stand up when you hear your name. Eliza?
莱西
Lethe!
约翰
John!
奥伦
Oren.
普莱特
Platt!
普莱特
Platt!
站起来
Stand up.
你符合描述特征 为什么叫你不回答
You fit the description given. Why didn’t you answer when called?
我不叫普莱特 我叫…
My name is not Platt. My name is…
你就叫普莱特
Your name is Platt.
船长 把这些黑鬼弄到我车上
Captain, get these niggers to my cart.
我后面房♥间里的东西
I believe I have something
你们肯定喜欢
very much your liking in the back room.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
好了 现在
Yes. Now…
随意看看 但是
Inspect them at your leisure, but …
希望你们特别留意年轻的埃兹拉
I ask you to pay particular regard to young Ezra right here.
高度发达的四肢
Incredibly solid limbs!
我从没见过他这样的
I’ve never seen anything quite like him.
这个了不起的家伙 你能相信吗
And this marvelous creature. Can you believe it? Hm?
肯定是个好女佣 夫人
She’d make a fine living maids, mandam.
你们随意看吧 慢慢来
So, inspect at your leisure. Take your time.
点心随便吃
Help yourself to refreshments.
先生们 你们可有看上眼的
Gentlemen, what catches your fancy here?
这个男孩怎么样
Hm… this boy?
把嘴张开 张开 张大点
Open your mouth. Open, wide up!
看看 他这辈子就没得过病
Look in there. Never been sick a day in his life.
接着我要重点推荐玛莎
And I call particular attention to Martha.
她是个很棒的糕点师
She is an excellent pastry cook.
福特先生
Ah, Mr. Ford?
很高兴见到你 先生 看上哪个了
Splendid seeing you, sir. What catches your fancy?
这个小伙子 他健硕得很
This lad, he’s very browny.
普莱特和伊莱莎一共多少钱
How much for the ones Platt and Eliza?
我想想
Ah, I see…
普莱特要一千 他是个相当有才的黑鬼
A thousand for Platt, he is a nigger of considerable talent.
我向你保证
I assure you.
伊莱莎要七百
Seven hundred for Eliza.
最公正的价格了
My fairest price.
-你收欠条吗 -求您了 先生
– You would accept a note? – Please, sir…
当然了 只要是您开的 福特先生
Of course, from you, Mr. Ford.
求您了 先生 别把我的家人分开
Please sir, don’t divide my family.
别把我带走
Don’t take me
-除非您也带走我的孩子们 -伊莱莎 闭嘴
– unless you take my children as well. – Eliza, quiet!
我会做您最忠实的奴隶
You will have the most faithful slave in me.
世上最忠实的奴隶
The most faithful slave that has ever lived,
-但求您别把我们分开 -这男孩
– but I beg that you do not separate us. – Your price
-多少钱 -这男孩吗
– for the boy? – Yes, the boy.
-求您了 -闭嘴
– Please! – Stop it!
回头有你哭的
I will give you something to cry about.
兰道尔 过来 过来 过来
Randall, come forward. Come, come, come.
你看这男孩多健康
You see how fit this boy is.
就像成熟的果实
Like ripe fruit.
我能用一下你的手杖吗
May I take your stick, for a moment?
注意了 兰道尔
Observe this, Randall?
快跳 快跳 快跑 快跑
Jump, jump, jump! Run, run, run!
非常好 再高点
Very good! Higher!
看见了吗 他长大肯定健壮如牛
You see this? Very likely he will grow into a fine beast.
这男孩 六百
Six hundred for the boy,
不讲价
fair and final.
-成交 -好极了
– Done. – Superb.
请等一下
A moment, please.
-福特先生 -求您了
– Mr. Ford? – Please.
-伊莱莎 -那个小姑娘多少钱
– Eliza! – How much for the little girl?
你留着她也没用
You have no use for her.
她太小了 没什么价值
One so young will bring you no profit.
不不不 这女孩我不卖♥♥
No, no, no, no. I cannot sell the girl.
-求你们了 -她可是用来赚大钱的
– Please! – There’s heaps ‘n piles of money to be made for her.
她是个小美人 很多人喜欢
She is a beauty. One of the regular bloods.
和你们那些厚嘴唇 尖脑壳
None of your thick-lipped, bullet headed,
采棉花的黑奴可不一样
cotton picking niggers.
-她是她的孩子 伙计 -求你们了
– Her child, man. – Please…
看在上帝份上 你能不能有点人性
For God’s sake, are you not sentimental in the least?
我只在乎钱
My sentimentality extends the length of a coin.
你到底要还是不要 福特先生
Now do you take this lot, Mr. Ford, or do you pass on them all?
求求你们…
Please, please …
我要普莱特和伊莱莎
I will take the ones Platt and Eliza.
伊莱莎和普莱特 好极了
So, Eliza and Platt, splendid.
我不能丢下我的孩子
I will not go without my children.
你们别想从我这儿夺走他们
You will not take them from me.
该死的 把她拉出去
Goddamn! Get her out!
求你们了 不要
Please! No!
不要 不要啊
No, no, no…!
拉出去 出去 出去
Get her out of here! Out! Out! Out!
好了
Nice.
福特先生 很荣幸
Mr Ford, pleasure.
你把黑奴都带回来了吗
Did you bring all those niggers?
就两个
Two of them?
-两个黑奴 -查宾先生
– You got two? – Mr. Chapin.
这个在哭 哭什么呢
This one’s cryin’. Why is this one cryin’?
-和她孩子分开了 -真可怜
– Separated from her children. – Oh, dear…
-没办法 -可怜的女人
– It couldn’t be helped. – Poor, poor woman.
-查宾先生 -什么事 先生
– Mr. Chapin. – Yes , sir.
明天带他们去工厂
Tomorrow you will take these two up to the mill
让他们开始干活
and start them workin’.
现在对他们好点
For now make them adequate,
给点饭吃 让他们休息休息
fix them a meal, and have them rest themselves.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
过来 赶快 别磨蹭
C’mon, now. C’mon. Don’t dawdle.
吃点东西 休息休息
Something to eat and some rest;
很快你就会忘了孩子们
your children will soon enough be forgotten.
肮脏的黑鬼们 都不知道我是谁吧
For all of you rotten niggers that don’t know,
我叫约翰·迪比茨
My name is John Tibeats,
威廉·福特的木工头头
William Ford’s chief carpenter.
你们要叫我主人
You will refer to me as Master.
查宾先生是这个种植园的监工
Now, Mister Chapin is the overseer on this plantation,
你们也要叫他
and you too will refer to him
主人
as Master.
都鼓掌吧
So, clap your hands.
像这样
Like this.
来吧 快点
Come on. Come on now.
鼓掌
Clap your hands.
黑鬼黑鬼跑啊跑
Nigger run nigger flew.
撕开衬衫跑啊跑
Nigger tore his shirt in two.
只要逃跑 鬼就来找
Run run the pattyroller will get you.
传说奴隶主吓唬奴隶说 他们一旦逃跑就会被一种怪兽捉回来
黑鬼快跑 别被捉到
Run nigger run well you better get away
就是这样 要竭尽全力
That’s right. Like you mean it.
黑鬼跑 快快跑
Nigger run, run so fast

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!