That old thing of yours is just rags and tatters.
你得穿件像样的衣服
You need something proper to wear.
来吧 穿上它
Go’on. Put it on.
好了
There.
很好
That’s fine.
很好
That’s fine.
不感谢我吗
Got no gratitude?
-不 那是我妻子给我的 -破布条
– No! It was from my wife. – Rags and tatters.
破布条
Rags and tatters.
快点 洗干净
Go on. Warsh up.
还有那个男孩 把他弄干净
The boy, too. Get him clean.
擦干净
Scrub now.
你知道我妈妈什么时候来吗
Do you know when my mama will come?
-让他闭嘴 -妈妈 妈妈
– Hush him up! – Mama! Mama!
-安静 安静 安静 -妈妈
– Quiet! Quiet. Quiet! – Mama!
-让他闭嘴 -妈妈
– Hush him up! – Mama!
你妈妈会来的 我发誓
Your mother will come, I swear she will,
但你必须安静下来
but you must be silent.
安静
Be silent!
我们需要有同情心的倾听者
We need a sympathetic ear.
一个解释我们处境的机会
An opportunity to explain our situation–
你觉得谁能做这个倾听者呢
Who in your estimation is that sympathetic ear?
跟我同行的两个人
The two men I journeyed with.
我肯定他们现在正到处打听
I’m certain they’re making inquires at this very moment.
我更肯定他们正在数
I would be just as certain they are counting the money
把你卖♥♥掉得到的钱
paid for delivering you to this place.
他们不是绑♥架♥犯 他们是艺术家
They were not kidnappers. They were artists.
-表演者 -你确定吗
– Fellow performers. – You know that?
你知道他们的确切身份吗
You know for certain who they were?
接下来 我们会被运到南边
The reality to come is us being transported southward.
我猜是新奥尔良
New Orleans if I was to venture.
我们到达之后会被放入市场
After we arrive, we’ll be put to market.
在那之后
And beyond that…
一旦进入蓄奴州 我想只有一种结果
well, I suppose once in a slave state there’s only one outcome.

No.
我这么说并不是想让你们不安 约翰
I don’t say that to give you empty agitation, John…
那是你们 对于你们 他们只会那样
For y’all. For y’all they ain’t nothin’ but that!
但约翰不是被绑♥架♥的
But John was’n kidnapped.
约翰是被持有的债务 就这样
John is bein’ hold as debt, tha’s all.
只要主人还了债 约翰就能被赎回
Massa pay his debt, and John be redeemed–
伙计 我们的主人不会来找我们的
Boy, our masters will not come for us.
约翰为你们感到遗憾 但事实就是如此
John… John’s sorry for y’all, but tha’s how it be.
你们去的地方 约翰是不会去的
Where y’all goin’, yah goin’ witout John.
-妈妈 -兰道尔
– Mama! – Randall.
妈妈
Mama!
你没事吧
Are you alright?
来吧 站起来
Come on, get up!
-我让你站起来 -不 不 别
– I said get up! – No, no, don’t…
你给我闭嘴 到院子里去
Now, I don’t want to hear yer talk. Get in the yard.
-不 我想… -没必要这样
– No, I’m not sure… – Ain’t no need for all that.
就是段小小的旅行 没什么
Just take a little trip, that’s all.
坐一会儿船而已
Don’t want to frighten the children
用不着吓到孩子们吧
over a little boat ride, do yah?
约翰的主人会还债的
John’s massa gunna pay his debt.
他的主人会还债的
His massa gunna pay his debt.
别再让我听见你们说话
I don’t want to hear a word, out of none a yah.
一个字都不行
Not a one.

No!
好了 下来吧
All right, come on.
快点
Come on!
来吧 小家伙 快点
Come on, child, come on.
跟上你妈妈
Follw your mom.
-快点 小子 -快点
– Come on, boy. – Come on.
来吧 快走
Come on, move it!
走了 快点 上去 上楼梯去
Let’s go! Come on! Up, upstairs.
快点
Hit it!
快点 快点走
Come on, let’s go.
上去 小子
Get up there, kid!
快点 动起来
Come on, move it!
-好了 快点走 -快走 小子
– All right, come on! – Move it, boy!
让他下来
Take him down!
你 快点 起来
Hey, you! Come on, get up!
在那儿坐下
Get down, right there.
来吧
Come on.
就那儿 坐下
Right there. Sit down.
高兴点 别这么郁闷
Cheer up and don’t be so cast down.
要想生存 就尽量少说少做
If you want to survive, do and say as little as possible.
不要和人说你的真实身份
Tell no one who you really are,
也不要和人说你能阅读和写字
and tell no one you can read and write.
除非你不想活了
Unless you want to be a dead nigger.
把嘴给我闭紧了
Now, keep your mouth shut.
我觉得应该反抗
I say we fight.
船员人数不多
The crew is fairly small.
要是好好计划
If it were well planned,
我相信他们可以武装起来
I believe they could be strong armed.
我们三个人打不过这一船的人吗
Three can’t go against a whole crew?
这里其他人都是黑奴
The rest here are niggers,
生来就是奴隶 黑奴可没胆量反抗
born and bred slaves. Niggers ain’t got no stomach for a fight.
-绝对不会 -我只知道
– Not a damn one. – All I know,
我们要是到了那儿 会宁愿死在这里
we get where we’re travelling, we’ll wish we’d died right here.
生存跟确定的死亡无关
Survival is not about certain death,
而在于低调行事
it is about keeping your head down.
几天前我还跟家人在一起
Days ago I was with my family,
在自己家里
in my home.
现在你告诉我什么都没了
Now you tell me all is lost.
不告诉别人我是谁 这就是生存之道
Tell no one who I am? That’s the way to survive.
可是我不想生存
Well, I don’t want to survive.
我想生活
I want to live.
这样更好 比我们好
It’s better off. Better than us.
我没看到他 克莱门斯
I don’t see him. Clemens!
克莱门斯·雷
Clemens Ray!
-克莱门斯 -雷主人 先生
– Clemens! – Master Ray, sir!
-谁是管事的 -我是船长
– Who’s in charge here? – I’m the captain!
我是乔纳斯·雷先生
I am Mr. Jonas Ray.
我的律师有文件能证明
My solicitor has documentation verifying
这个叫克莱门斯·雷的黑奴是我的财产
that the Negro known as Clemens Ray is my property.
我对此一无所知
I know nothing of this arrangement.
你必须立即归还我的财物
You are ordered to return that property immediately
否则就指控你盗窃
or be charged with thievery.
放了他
Free him!
主人
Master!
克莱门斯 克莱门斯
Clemens! Clemens!
-回去 把他拉回去 -克莱门斯
– Get back! Get him back! – Clemens!
克莱门斯
Clemens!
克莱门斯
Clemens!
帕克先生
Mr. Parker?
诺瑟普先生
Oh, Mr. Northup.
诺瑟普夫人
Mrs. Northup,
索罗门 我能给你推荐一款新领带吗
Solomon, can I interest you with a new cravat?
法国产的纯正丝绸
Pure silk by way of the French.
我们需要一个新箱子 供我夫人路上用
We are in need of a fresh carry all for my Mrs’s travels.
别的不需要
Nothing more.
已经一年了吗 又去山迪坡吗
A year’s passed already? Off towards Sandy Hill again?
-是的 正是 -我正好有个合适的
– Yes , I am. – I have just the thing.
适合你的风格
Something to suit your style,
又足够坚固 让你安心往返四十公里的旅程
and yet sturdy enough for the forty miles round trip.
-真漂亮 -要多少钱
– It’s beautiful. – But at what price?
我们就要这个
We will take it.
孩子们 看你们爸爸刚给我买♥♥了什么
Children, come see what your father has just purchased for me.
稍等 先生 我马上来
One moment, sir, and you will be assisted.
-帕克先生 -先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!