Friendship has its limits.
想吃一口吗
Want a bite?
-保罗 -干嘛
– Eh… Paul? – Yes, what is it?
你母亲
Your mother.
-昨天吗 你怎么没告诉我 -你手♥机♥关了
– Yesterday? Why didn’t you tell me? – Your phone was off.
糟了 这就对了 那个很顺利
Oh, shit. That’s right. It all went well.
她有一个角色演了 有点膨胀了
She has a cast now, and she’s still a little out of it,
但你能去看看她
but you can go visit her.
她会高兴的
She’d like that.
她在医院不太习惯 爸爸在那陪着她
She’s not used to hospitals. Dad is there right now.
糟透了 她为什么要这样
This is awful. Why does she do this?
可以预料她早晚都会摔下来的
It was to be expected that she’d fall down sooner or later.
她谁的话都不听
She won’t listen to anyone.
你翻她的东西干什么
What are you doing with her things?
我看看她有什么东西可以带回家
I’m seeing what she can take to the home.
-什么家 -保罗
– A home? – Pauli…
她不能再一个人住了
She can’t live alone anymore.
我们没法永远陪着她
We can’t be there for her all the time.
那边很好 她会有事做
It’s nice there. She’ll have things to do.
你这是在帮她计划下半辈子吗
So you’re sorting out half her life, or what?
你想拿点什么东西走吗
I wanted to ask you if you want anything.
-我吗 -是啊 就当纪念品
– Me? – Yes, as a souvenir.
看这个
Look.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
不知道
No idea.
我觉得那才是她的真爱
I think that was her true love.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵吗
A Russian soldier?
看到了吗
You see?
我们并不了解她 妈妈
We don’t know anything, Mom.
如果连我们都不了解这些东西的意义
If even we don’t know what all this means,
那还有谁会在乎呢
then who will care?
要不是有奶奶在 这些东西毫无意义
Without Grandma here, it’s all just stuff.
保罗
Pauli
这不是她的回忆 而是你的
It’s not about her memories, but about yours.
所以你到底要不要拿点什么东西走
So, do you want to keep something, or not?
不要
No.
怎么了 保罗
What’s wrong, Paul?
没什么 这星期我没地方放了
Nothing, I have no space this week.
这周六搬家的时候你得过来帮忙
We need you to help with the move on Saturday.
-告诉东尼 -好的
– Tell Toni. – Yes, I will.
-记得去医院看看她 -我会的
– And visit her in the hospital. – I will.
给她带点烟 要不她会受不了的
Bring her cigarettes, or she’ll go mad.
我没钱 妈妈
I don’t have money, Mom.
-那我… -别 妈妈
– Wait, I… – No, Mom.
那样就破坏规则了
That’s against the rules.
保重 妈妈
Take care, Mom.
那 辛苦你了
Well, thanks for your help.
心身医学
这是什么
What’s this?
下周见
Bye. See you next week.
再见
Bye.
你好吗
And a good day to you.
我有一两件事想问你一下
There are one or two things I’d like to know.
换个地方 好吗
Not here, OK?
我们在这干嘛
What are we doing here?
拿着
Hold this.
手给我
Give me your hand.
这个 2500欧元
Here, 2500 euros.
古驰要4000欧元
Gucci, 4000 euros.
普拉达要差不多6000
Prada, almost 6000.
总共多少
How much in total?
68,743欧元
68,743 euros.
这么多你怎么买♥♥得起
How did you pay for all that?
首先是工资 接着是信♥用♥卡♥
First with my salary, then credit cards.
然后就是我从朋友那偷来的钱
Then money I stole from friends’ wallets.
他们受得了你吗
And they just went along with it?
这么说吧 我没多少朋友了
Let’s put it this way: I don’t have many friends left.
给我看看
Show me.
天啊
Christ!
愚蠢的锻炼
Stupid exercise.
为什么要这样
Why do you have to do that?
这样我们就能意识到自己没康复
So we realize we’re not cured yet.
说得好像我需要提醒一样
As if I need a reminder.
现在呢
And now?
七年来我不得不放弃所有东西
I have to give up everything I have for seven years.
我不得不一个人住 一个人参加治疗
I have to move into a self-help flat, go to therapy.
我不得不面对现实
I have to face reality.
这不挺好的吗
I’d say it’s going quite well.
你把东西都藏起来
You hide all your stuff
每天晚上活得像个公主
and play princess at night.
你不懂
You don’t understand.
相信我 如果有人能理解你 那就是我
Trust me, if anyone understands, it’s me.
如果我失去了所有这些东西
If all my things are gone…
我还剩什么
what is left of me?
下那个赌约之前
Before the bet…
我有10,000样东西
I had 10,000 things.
10,000样
10,000.
上个星期 我只有77样
Last week, I had 77.
-你感觉好些了吗 -我不知道
– Do you feel better now? – I don’t know.
你会体会到
You get a sense…
你有多么自♥由♥
of how free you could really be.
对你来说是自♥由♥并饥饿着
Free and starving, in your case.
抱歉 我今天只吃了半个香蕉
Sorry, I only ate half a banana today.
别告诉他
Please don’t tell him.
我每天还能有两个小时做自己想做的人
I can be who I want to be for two hours a day.
别把这也夺走
Don’t take that from me.
好吧
Ok.
保证
Promise.
我保证 你把我想成什么人了
I promise. What kind of a person do you think I am?
饿了吗
Well? Hungry?
如果我是你就不会等这么久
I wouldn’t wait too long if I were you.
为什么
Why? Um…
没什么
Nothing.
我什么都没说 我还能说什么呢
I didn’t say anything. What would I have said?
我无话可说 晚安
I have nothing to say. Good night.
为什么我不该等呢
Why shouldn’t I wait?
没什么 只是…
Nothing, it was just a…
别那样看着我 我讨厌你那样
Don’t give me that look. I hate that.
-我的体香剂呢 -保罗 看着我
– Where’s my deodorant? – Paul, look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
睁大你的眼睛
With your eyes open.
行 然后呢
There. Now what?
看谁先眨眼
Until one of us blinks.
这不公平 我总是会输
That’s mean. I always lose.
完全没错
Exactly.
好吧 她今天不来了
OK. She’s not coming today.
开心了吗
Happy now?
为什么 你怎么知道
Why? How do you know?
我就是知道 别问了
I just know. Now stop asking.
你最好别耍我
You better not pull any tricks.
这不是开玩笑的
It’s not funny.
-这事对我很重要 -什么事
– It’s really important to me. – It?
-是她 -她怎么了
She. She?
好 那你告诉我她叫什么名字
Then what is her name?
她姓什么
Does she have a last name?
她住哪 干什么工作 多少岁
Where does she live? What does she do? How old is she?
你不能这样 你知道我很想了解她的
Hey, that’s mean! You know that I would like to know.
-但是呢 -但是她不告诉我
– But? – But she won’t tell me.
那她为什么不告诉你呢
And why won’t she tell you?
东尼 我们都知道最后的结局是什么
Toni, we both know how this works:
她答应了你 然后你慢慢失去兴趣
She lets you in, you lose interest.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!