That’s how it’s wired. Hoard and eat.
我不是尼安德特人 我有自♥由♥意志
I’m not a Neanderthal, I have a free will.
石器时代生活于欧洲的古人类
胡说 根本没有什么自♥由♥意志
Bullshit! There is no free will.
-没有吗 -想想你的手♥机♥
– No? – Consider your phone.
它的目的就是吸引你那石器时代的大脑
It is designed to appeal to your Stone Age brain.
你一定会依赖上它 你无可抵挡
You have to become dependent. You can’t fight back.
所以它和幸福完全没关系吗
So it’s not about happiness at all?
它是一种对幸福的期待
It’s about the promise of happiness.
人们不得不行动 一直追赶那根胡萝卜
People have to move. Always chasing that carrot.
也就是说没有人能幸福
So that means nobody can be happy
不然商店早就破产了
or the business goes south.
没错
Exactly.
什么 你在干什么
What is… What are you doing?
-她在干什么 -我不
– What is she doing? – I don’t…
我只是要去卫生间
I’m just going to the toilet.
-该死 你看到了吗 -我在这儿呢
– Shit! You see? – I’m over here.
谢谢你把她给气跑了
Thank you for putting her off!
就差一点就搞到手了
I was so close to the finish line.
这并不容易 我是说 看看我现在的样子
And that wasn’t easy. I mean, just look at me!
然后你和你的普世教会日就来了
Then you walk in with your Ecumenical Church Day.
一直都是你在说话
You were talking the whole time.
是因为安娜·克洛斯克
This is about Anna Kloske.
-什么 -你真是小肚鸡肠
– What? – You are so vindictive.
“好了 我们来聊聊幸福吧”
“Alright, let’s talk about happiness”.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you’re up to.
今晚这个妞是我的 你可以赌上你的命
I’m getting that chick tonight, you can bet your life on it!
我觉得你会在乎…
I thought you might care about what…
带我到门口
Walk me to the door.
快点
Go.
-为什么 -带我到门口
– Why? – Go to the door.
好
Yeah, uh…
抱歉
Sorry, uh…
保罗得去睡觉了
Paul had to go to bed.
他走了
He’s gone.
我听到了
I heard.
你想得到这个妞
You want to get the chick.
什么
Excuse me?
你差一点就把我搞到手了
You were so close to the finish line.
这是个误会
I think that was a misunderstanding.
是 我想也是
Yes, I think so too.
等等 等一下
Stop, stop, stop…
操 对不起
Fuck. Sorry.
奶奶
Grandma?
我来给你做饭
I’ll make you some food.
奶奶
Grandma!
这也太重了
Whoa, that’s heavy.
奶奶
Grandma!
奶奶 你不能做这种事情
Grandma, you can’t do things like that.
-不然谁来做 -你把这个拿下来干嘛
– Who else will do it? – What do you want with that?
之前这里有两个男孩
There were two boys here the other day.
-对 就是我们 -我知道
– Yes, that was us. – I know that.
我和东尼
Me and Toni.
帅哥东尼
Handsome Toni?
对
That’s right.
这跟旅行箱有什么关系
What does that have to do with the suitcase?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
我们逃跑的时候放那的
I saved it when we fled.
他们不准我们带更多行李
We weren’t allowed to take more.
-我能看看吗 -你看吧
– May I? – Go ahead.
等等 所以
Wait, so…
你的东西都能放进去吗
All your possessions fit in there?
我们一间房♥里住了六个人
There were six of us in one room.
在难民营 没人愿意接纳我们
At the refugee camp. Nobody wanted us.
就像现在一样
Kind of like today.
是啊
Yes.
人们总是遗忘
People forget.
这是爷爷吗
Is that Grandpa?
给我看看
Show me.
他看着像爷爷吗
Does he look like Grandpa?
那他是谁
Then who is he?
这件裙子是我用我们的漂亮桌布做的
I made the dress out of our nice tablecloths.
我们不需要那些桌布了
We didn’t need them anymore.
-看你笑得多开心 -不可能
– Look at you smiling. – That’s impossible.
真的 你看
You are. Look.
你看上去超级幸福
You look super happy.
是吗
Well…
我们那时还年轻 活下来
We were young. We survived.
已经是幸运至极了
That was already a lot.
怎么了 保罗
What is it, Paul?
没事 奶奶 烟有点熏眼睛
Nothing, Grandma. It’s just the smoke.
过来 过来
Come here. Hey, come here.
就像过去那样
Like in the old days.
奶奶 我都快37岁了
Grandma, I’m almost 37.
奶奶 你的生活真惬意
Everything was easy for you, Grandma.
你什么都没有
You had nothing.
但你仍然感到幸福
But you were still happy.
我们什么都有
We have everything.
我们丰衣足食 从不担心饿肚子
We can eat when we want to, what we want to…
没人开枪打我们 也没人把我们关起来
Nobody shoots at us, nobody locks us up.
我们有什么理由不幸福
We have no reason to be unhappy.
你们那时经历着战争
You had the war.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
我们为何不能获得长久的幸福
Why aren’t we ever happy for long?
幸福就像水 保罗
Happiness is like water, Paul.
如果你想刻意去抓住它
If you try to hold on to it, you’ll
你最后也只能收获两个紧握的拳头
go through life with clenched fists.
护士
Nurse!
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
这些蠢眼药水我滴不进去
I can’t get these stupid drops in.
别看
Hey, don’t look.
别动 不然就都流出来了
Hold still, or the drops won’t stay in.
好的 没问题
Yes, it’s okay…
你到底在这干嘛
What are you doing here anyway?
离午夜还久着呢
It’s long before midnight.
我想看到你过来
I wanted to see you arrive.
我还没穿戴整齐
I’m not dressed yet.
我来帮你
I’ll help you.
你怎么有这么多东西
Why do you have all this?
还有呢
This isn’t all of it.
是啊
Yes…
等等
Wait…
我想多见见你
I’d like to see you more often.
好啊
Yes.
有一个条件
On one condition.
什么条件
What?
我们的事情止步于这里
What’s in here, stays in here.
行
Ok.
你不许追求我
You won’t come after me.
行
Ok.
-紧张吗 -不
– Nervous? – Nah.
-十分钟 -好
– In ten minutes? – Yo!
但你没穿那个
But you’re not wearing that?
你去拿你的西服了吗
Did you pick up your suit?
拿了西服就没茶喝了
Suit or tea.
天啊 他们来了
Oh God, they’re coming!
他们在做啥
What are they doing?
-你不该配副眼镜吗 -你想得美
– Isn’t it time you got glasses? – You’d like that.
别盯着窗外了 去做点酷的事情
Stop staring out the window and go do something cool.
什么事算酷 喝咖啡吗
Like what, drink coffee?
快去
Go!