Hello?
抱歉
Uh… sorry.
露西
Lucy?
露西
Lucy!
走开
Go away!
太好了 是你
Oh God, it’s you.
-你还在吗 -不在
– Are you still there? – No!
听我说
Listen…
我很抱歉你遇到了麻烦
I’m sorry you got caught in the crossfire.
保罗这个输家
Paul is a loser!
完全不知道适可而止 他不该这么做的
He doesn’t know when to stop. He shouldn’t have done that.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他告发了你
He ratted on you.
你的东西都被没收了
All your stuff was seized.
对不起 我来替你摆平
I’m so sorry. I’ll fix it for you.
没人告发我
Nobody ratted on me.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了我自己
I turned myself in.
什么
What?
你之前说世上没有自♥由♥意志
You said there is no free will.
所以我想
So I thought…
这是我打你脸的绝佳机会
it’s the perfect time to prove the opposite.
露西
Lucy!
好吧 你欠了多少债
Okay, how much debt do you have?
68,743
68,743.
-什么 -没错
– What? – Yes.
-就这些吗 -什么意思
– Is that it? – Excuse me?
我来还清
I’ll pay it.
什么
What?
你还不明白 我赢了
You don’t get it. I won!
我有钱了
I’m fucking loaded!
68,000根本不算什么
68,000 is peanuts!
我花点小钱就付清了
I’ll pay it with petty cash.
我们根本不是一个世界的人 东尼
There are worlds between us, Toni.
为什么 有问题我们解决就好了
Why? There are problems and we’ll solve them.
-你来解决 -好
– You solve them. – Ok…
我来解决
I solve them.
你以为这样就完事了吗
And you think that’s the end of it?
对呀 不然呢
Yes! Why not?
我的病还没好
Because I’m not cured.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
你真不在乎吗
You don’t care?
这是我的公♥寓♥
This is my flat.
我住的地方
This is where I live.
这是分配给我的
It was assigned to me.
我有个法定监护人
I have a legal guardian.
我一有钱就会立刻花光
If I have more than a few euros I spend it right away.
我撒了很多谎
I lied so much in my life.
连亲生父母都不再搭理我了
My own parents won’t talk to me anymore.
不过你不在乎
But you don’t care.
我心里有一个窟窿
I have a hole in my soul.
无法填满
It can’t be plugged.
用钱填不满 用什么都填不满
Not with money, not with anything.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你不在乎
Look at me and tell me you don’t care.
看到了吗
You see?
你需要的是跟你一样优秀的人
You need someone who is just as talented as you are.
能与你并驾齐驱的人
Someone who can keep up with you.
而不只是衬托你的绿叶
Not someone who just makes you look a bit better by comparison.
我不是你公♥司♥的项目
I am not your project.
恭喜你 东尼
Congratulations, Toni.
第九十九天
Day 99
保罗
Paul?
你没法一直无视我 早晚有一天得出来
You can’t keep ignoring me. You have to come out some day.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-还是没有吗 -没人见过他
– Still nothing? – Nobody’s seen him.
我们该担心吗
Should we be worried?
你收到美国人的合同了吗
Did you get the contracts from the Americans?
律师说发你邮箱了
The lawyers said they’re in the mail.
真是稀客
What a nice surprise!
-沃夫冈 -进来吧 东尼
– Hi, Wolfgang. – Come in, Toni.
比赛已经开始了
The game already started.
蕾娜特在吗
Is Renate in?
不 她…
No, she…
她在外婆家打扫呢 有人可能要买♥♥那房♥子
She’s cleaning up at Grandma’s. Some people may be interested.
你怎么回事
What’s going on with you?
你怎么没去葬礼
Why weren’t you at the funeral?
什么
What?
我们都在想你上哪去了
We were wondering where you were.
他什么也没告诉你吗
Didn’t he tell you anything?
我们没说上话
We didn’t have the chance.
你们俩怎么了
What’s with you two?
他永远也不会原谅我了
He’ll never forgive me.
来 躺下
Come on. Lie down.
像以前一样
Like in the old days.
蕾娜特 我都35岁了
Renate, I’m 35 years old.
没人会看见的
Nobody will see.
来吧
Come on.
该死的赌注
Stupid bet.
知道吗 东尼
You know, Toni…
你不能再这么孩子气了
it’s about time you stopped being children.
你生活中需要点更实在的东西
You need something real in your lives.
我也不知道 可能是妻子 家庭
What do I know? Wives? A family?
这样你才能知道真正的问题是什么样的
Then you’ll know what real problems are.
也许吧
Probably.
没错
Definitely.
你能帮我说说好话吗
Can you put in a good word for me?
他太固执了 死不低头
He’s so stubborn, he’ll never give in.
宁愿饿死也不走出公♥寓♥半步
He’d rather starve than leave his flat.
东尼 保罗走了
Toni, Paul left.
他在美国加州
He’s in California.
头等舱
A first-class ticket.
不知道谁给他买♥♥的
Who’d pay for that?

No.
保罗
Paul!
-说”你好 东尼” -你好 东尼
– Say “Hello, Toni”. – Hello, Toni.
你好 威利
Hello, Willi.
能请你叫保罗修一下他的车吗
Could you please tell Paul to fix his car?
威利裤子上的机油艾尔克洗都洗不掉
Elke can’t get the oil stains out of Willi’s trousers.
机油漏了一路
There’s a trail of oil running all down the street.
去你的大自然
Fucking nature.
你真得修修你的油底壳了
You really need to fix that oil pan.
你污染了大半个城市
You polluted half the city.
绿色和平组织都拉响警报了
Greenpeace declared a state of emergency.
这就是传说中的面包屑线索吗
Is this your version of a bread crumbs trail?
你不能这样 不能丢下我就走
You can’t do that. You can’t just leave me alone.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
原谅你什么
For what exactly?
打了你
For hitting you.
可以
Ok.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yes.
那…
So…
我们算和好了吗
we’re fine then?
没有
No.
好 还有什么
OK, what else?
你给我讲讲
You tell me.
对你不公平
For treating you unfairly.
行 原谅你
OK, forgiven.
-用你的钱打赌吗 -原谅你
– For gambling with our money? – Forgiven.
-不经许可收集你的数据吗 -原谅你
– For abusing your data without asking? – Forgiven.
在马约卡岛被拍到超速
For saying you were the driver
说司机是你吗
on that speed camera photo in Mallorca?
原谅你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!