I don’t know Marilyn Manson
我不认识什么玛里琳·曼森
and I didn’t sleep with a Spice Girl, I don’t think.
我也没有和什么辣妹睡过觉
You see, my grandpa, he was ill so I spent most of the year on his couch
你看我的祖父病了 去年我照顾他去了
watching Wheel ofFortune and making SpaghettiOs.
同时看一会轮盘赌 还学会做意大利式细面条
End of story.
这就是我的故事 结束了
No way.
不行
Hey. What’s Bianca doing here with that cheese dick?
比安卡和那个混♥蛋♥在一起干什么?
I didn’t pay you to take out Kat so some little punk could snake me with Bianca.
我花钱让你约凯特 并不是让一些小混混拐走比安卡的
Nothing in it for you, huh?
这件事你别无用意?
The shit hath hitteth
那个混♥蛋♥
the faneth.
醒悟过来了
Joey, pal, compadre?
乔依 伙计 朋友?
You messed with the wrong guy, and now you’re gonna pay.
你不该和他混在一块 现在你要付出代价
You and that little bitch.
你和那个小婊♥子♥
All right, that’s enough, okay! You crossed the line.
好 够了 你太过分了
Oh, come on! Get up, you little punk!
起来 你这个小混混
Shit, Bianca! I’m shooting a nose spray ad tomorrow!
他妈的 比安卡! 我明天要拍个喷鼻液的广♥告♥!
That’s for making my date bleed! That’s for my sister!
这个是为了你搅乱我的约会 这个是为了我姐
And that’s for me.
这个是为了我自己
Are you okay?
你怎么样?
Never been better.
从来没有这么好过
Would you give me a chance…
能给我一个机会吗…
You were paid to take me out by the one person I truly hate.
你是那个我痛恨的人花钱来约我的
I knew this was a set-up!
我知道这是设计好的!
Kat, it wasn’t like that, okay.
凯特 不是那样的
What was it like, a down payment now and a bonus for sleeping with me?
那是怎样 先付定金 和我睡了之后再分红
No, I didn’t care about the money! I cared…
不 我不是在乎钱 我只在乎…
I cared about you.
我只在乎你
You are so not who I thought you were.
你和我想象的那个人差得太远
You want?
来一点吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you sure you don’t want to go sailing with us? It’ll be fun.
那么 你不和我们一起去出海了吗 很有意思的
No, I’m fine.
不去了 我现在很好
Look, I don’t know if I ever thanked you for going last night,
我不知道有没有谢过你 谢谢那晚你去舞会
but it really meant a lot to me.
那晚对我来说很重要
I’m glad.
我很高兴
You ready?
准备好了吗?
See you later. Bye.
再见 再见
Is…Is she okay? I hope so.
她没…没事吧? 我希望没事
Where’s your sister going?
你妹妹到哪里去了?
She’s meeting some bikers, big ones, full of sperm.
她和一个摩托车手约会去了 大家伙充满了精♥子♥
Funny.
有趣
So, tell me about this dance. Was it hoppin’?
那么 告诉我那舞会怎么样 场面很乱吗
Parts of it.
有时是这样
Which parts?
什么时候?
The part where Bianca beat the hell out of some guy.
当比安卡痛揍某个混♥蛋♥的时候
Bianca did what?
比安卡干什么了?
What’s the matter, upset that I rubbed off on her?
什么问题 因为我帮她你生气了?
No, impressed.
没有 只不过她给我留下了深刻的印象
Fathers don’t like to admit it when their daughters
当儿女们能独♥立♥的时候
are capable of running their own lives.
做父亲的总是不能接受它的
It means we’ve become spectators.
这意味着我们变成了旁观者
Bianca still lets me play a few innings.You’ve had me on the bench for years.
比安卡还能让我参予一下游戏 而你却很长时间让我做冷板凳了
And when you go to Sarah Lawrence, I won’t even be able to watch the game.
特别是当你去莎拉·劳伦斯后 我连旁观者也不是了
When I go?
当我走的时候?
Oh, boy. Don’t tell me you changed your mind.
宝贝 别说你改变主意了
I already sent ’em a check.
我已经给他们寄去支票了
All right, I assume everyone has found time to complete their poem,
好了 我想大家都应该完成自己的诗了
except for Mr. Donner,
除了唐纳先生
who has an excuse.
他有特殊情况
Shaft, lose the glasses.
老大 摘下眼镜
All right, anyone brave enough to read theirs aloud?
好 谁有勇气来读一下自己的大作?
I will.
我
Lord, here we go.
主啊 又来了
“I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair
“我痛恨你和我说话的方式以及你的发型
“I hate the way you drive my car I hate it when you stare
“我痛恨你驾驶我车子的方式 特别是当你瞪我的时候
“I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind
“我痛恨你那笨重的军靴 和你了解我的方式
“I hate you so much it makes me sick It even makes me rhyme
“我这么痛恨你 以至于让我反胃 它甚至让我的诗歌♥压韵
“I hate it…I hate the way you’re always right
“我痛恨…我痛恨你一贯正确的样子
“I hate it when you lie
“我也痛恨你撒谎
“I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry
“我痛恨你让我发笑 我更痛恨你让我哭泣
“I hate it when you’re not around and the fact that you didn’t call
“我痛恨你不在我身边 却不给我电♥话♥
“But mostly, I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close
“更令我痛恨的是 当你靠近我时我竟然不恨你
“not even a little bit, not even at all”
“一点也不 完全都不”
Nice, huh? A Fender Strat?
很不错吧? 你说呢?
Is it for me?
给我的吗?
Yeah, I thought you could use it, you know, when you start your band.
是的 我想当你开始自己乐队的时候会用的上
Besides, I had some extra cash, you know.
另外 我还有多余的现金 你知道的
Some asshole paid me to take out this really great girl.
有个笨蛋花钱让我去泡你这个很棒的女孩
Is that right?
是那样吗?
Yeah, but I screzed up. I…I fell for her.
是啊 可是我搞砸了 我…爱上那个女孩了
Really?
真的?
It’s not every day you find a girl
并不是每天都有女孩
who’ll flash someone to get you out of detention.
能牺牲自己帮你逃学的
Oh, God.
我的天
You can’t just buy me a guitar every time you screw up, you know.
你不能每次搞砸的时候就给我买♥♥把吉他
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
But there’s always drums and bass and maybe even one day a tambourine.
反正还有鼓 贝司 实在不行每天一个小手鼓也行
And don’t just think you can…
别以为你可以…
No offense. I know everyone “digs” your sister and all,
恕我冒昧…我知道所有人都想把你妹妹拖上♥床♥
but she’s without.
但她还在床下
You know, you’re not as vile as I thought you were.
你并不像我想象的那样无♥耻♥
You suck.
你这个变♥态♥
Okay. Let’s go!
好了 走吧
You’re just messin’ with me, aren’t you?
你跟我抬杠 是吗?
No, I’m really looking forward to doing it.
不 我很想做这样的诗
Go see Miss Perky.
去佩奇办公室
What? -Go. Perky’s. Go, now.
什么? 去佩奇办公室 马上
Once again. “Perky, now” is the second one.
再来一次 佩奇办公室 马上
Perky’s now. Perky’s, now. Right away.
去佩奇办公室 马上 马上
Now, Perky’s. Hey, hey.
佩奇办公室 马上 嘿
Now, Perky’s. Perky’s now. At the beginning of the shot.
佩奇办公室 马上 重来
Bianca, let’s go. We’re all congregating around Mr. Cuervo.
比安卡 走吧 大家都聚到 勒福先生那了
I’ll see you around, okay?
回见
Don’t worry. There’s better for you,
别着急 有更好的等着你
and it’s right here.
就在这里
Come here. No, I wanted you for so long.
来吧 我想要你很久了
You messed with the wrong guy, and now you’re gonna pay.
你混错认了 你要付出代价
You and that little bitch.
你和那个小贱♥人♥
All right, that’s enough, okay! You crossed the line.
够了 你太过分了
What, are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
I’m driving, so I pick the tunes. And it’s my car.
我开车 我选择 这是我的车
I want some coffee!
我要喝咖啡
Could I get a prophylactic?
我要避孕药
A prophylactic.
避孕药
Let go! How could you set me up like that?
放手 你怎么可以这样设计我
Oh, God, I just wanted…
天呐 我只想…
To completely damage me, send me to therapy forever?
毁了我 让我接受治疗吗
No, I just wanted… Ladies.
不 我只是想… 女士们
Shall we go to my office?
我们还是去我办公室吧
Oh, my God!
我的老天