Yeah, well, I did, but
是的 曾经 但是
that was until she kissed me.
直到她吻了我
Where? In the car.
在哪里? 在车子里
Sorry.
对不起
Dweeb! Putz! I’m sorry.
白♥痴♥ 对不起
All right, I talked to her.
好的 我和她谈过了
I got the scoop. What’d she say?
我得到了独家新闻 她说什么?
“Hates him with the fire of a thousand suns.”
“万丈怒火”
That’s a direct quote.
这是一句引用
Thanks, Michael. That’s very comforting of you.
谢谢 迈克尔 太令人宽慰了
We don’t know. She could need a day to cool off.
我们不清楚 她需要一天去冷静
Maybe two.
也可能是两天
Can you imagine who would go to that antiquated mating ritual?
你能想象谁会参加这种古老的交♥配♥仪式?
I would, but I don’t have a date.
我会的 但是我没有伴
Do you really want to get all dressed up,
你真想脱♥光♥衣服
so some Drakkar Noir-wearing dexter with a boner can feel you up
让那些黑衣人去摸你
while you’re forced to listen to a band that by definition blozs?
而你还得去听那些像鬼吹气似的音乐
All right, all right, we won’t go.
好啦 好啦 我们不去了
It’s not like I’ve got a dress anyway.
反正我也没礼服
You’re looking at this from entirely the wrong perspective.
你完全是从错误的角度来看这件事
We’re making a statement.
我们现在作个总结
Oh, goody. Something new and different for us.
好呀 如果我们遇到一些奇怪的事情
Hey there, Cupid. Hi, Joey.
好啊 小可爱 乔依
You’re concentrating awfully hard considering it’s gym class.
体育课上这么认真啊
Can I help you? I want to talk to you about prom.
有什么事情吗 我想和你谈谈有关舞会的事
Look, you know the deal. I can’t go if Kat doesn’t go.
你知道规则 如果凯特不去 我也不能去
Your sister is going.
你姐姐要去了
Since when? Let’s just say I’m taking care of it.
什么时候? 我会搞定的
This should take care of the flozers, the limo, the tux, everything.
这应该能搞定鲜花 轿车 晚礼服及所有一切
Just make sure she gets to the prom.
一定要保证她会去舞会
Do you know what? I’m sick of playing your little game.
你知道吗? 我现在讨厌玩你们的游戏了
Okay, wait, wait, wait.
好 等一下 等一下
You sick of, let’s say, 300?
300块怎么样?
Excuse me. Have you seen The Feminine Mystique?
对不起 你看过素女经吗?
I’ve lost my copy.
我的那本丢了
What are you doing here? I heard there was a poetry reading.
你在这干嘛 我听说这有一本诗集
You’re so… Charming.
你真是… 迷人
Wholesome.
有安全感
Unwelcome.
讨厌的
You’re not as mean as you think you are, you know that?
你并不是自己想象的那样 你知道吗?
And you’re not as badass as you think you are.
你也不是自己想象的坏蛋
Someone still has her panties in a twist.
有些人还让她的内♥裤♥缠在一块
Don’t for one minute think that you had any effect whatsoever on my panties.
千万别以为你会影响我的内♥裤♥
Then what did I have an effect on?
那么 我对什么有影响呢?
Other than my upchuck reflex, nothing.
除了让我呕吐
You’re right, she’s still pissed.
你是对的 她还在生气
“Sweet love, renew thy force”
“宝贝 发挥你潜能”
Hey! Don’t say shit like that to me. People can hear you.
别对我说那种屁话 别人会听到的
Look, you embarrassed the girl.
你让那女孩尴尬了
Sacrifice yourself on the altar of dignity and even the score.
牺牲你的尊严和名声吧
Listen, don’t say shit like that to him.
听着 别对他说那屁话
People can hear you.
别人会听到的
You look pretty nervous.
你看起来很紧张
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You’re sweating like a pig.
你像头大汗淋漓的猪
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Your eyes are all bloodshot.
你的双眼 满布红丝
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You’ve got pot, don’t you?
你吸了大♥麻♥ 对不对?
I’m confiscating this.
这个我没收了
This, too.
还有这个
Mr. Chapin, can I talk to you for a second?
查品先生 我能和你谈谈吗?
What can I do for you, Stratford?
有什么事吗 斯特拉特福德?
I have some ideas on how we can improve the girls’ soccer team.
我有个主意 可以提高女子足球队的水平
Great! Let’s talk about it later.
太好了! 我们呆会再谈
The window.
窗户
As you know, we have a really big game with Hillcrest High…
你知道 我们在山顶上有个大型游戏…
Your bicep is huge!
你的二头肌真大!
Oh, my God. The other one’s even bigger.
天 另一个更大
You don’t take steroids, do you, because I’ve heard steroids
你肯定没有服用类固醇对不对 因为我听说类固醇
can severely disintegrate your package?
可大大改变你的体形?
Not that I’m thinking about your package.
你的体形并不像我想的那样
That’s not the point. Let’s hope not.
那不是重点 我希望不是
The point is they kick our butts every year.
重点是她们每年都让我们吃败仗
I was thinking, I devised a plan that will enable us to finally defeat them.
我一直在考虑 现在我有个计划可以让我们打败她们
Which is?
什么计划?
That thing that you taught us. What thing?
就是你教我们的 什么?
Misdirection. I taught you that?
声东击西 我教你们这个了?
Yeah, you or Siegfried or Roy? Anyway, that’s not important.
是的 你或西格弗里德或罗伊 无论如何是谁并不重要
The…Think about it.
考虑一下这个方案
They’re looking left and we’re running right.
当她们看住左边时 我们打右边路
Bang, we score. We win.
我们进了 我们赢了
Okay, but how do we get ’em to look left?
好的 但是我们如何让他们只看左边?
Like this.
像这样
Okay. Well,
好啦
now that you’ve seen “the plan,”
你看过我的”计划”了
I’m gonna go and show “the plan” to someone else.
我该走了 给其他人讲解我的”计划”去了
Okay.
好的
I can’t thank you enough for helping me sneak out of detention.
真没想到 你这么有办法帮我逃学
Very cool. No problem.
太棒了 没问题
I thought for sure I was busted when I was climbing out that window, I tell ya.
当我正在爬窗户的时候 我差点以为我要失败了
So, how did you keep him distracted?
那么 你是怎么让他分散注意力的?
I dazzled him with my wits.
我的智慧让他头晕
So, what’s your excuse? For?
那么你的借口是什么? 什么借口?
For acting the way we do?
逃学呀?
I don’t like to do what people expect.
我不想做别人期望我做的事情
Why should I live up to other people’s expectations instead of my own?
为什么我要在别人的意愿下生活?
So, you disappoint ’em from the start and then you’re covered, right?
你从一开始就让他失望了 你一直生活在阴影里
Something like that.
差不多
Then you screzed up. How?
后来你又振作了 什么?
You never disappointed me.
你从未让我失望
Are you up for it?
要去玩吗?
Up for what?
玩什么?
No, none of that stuff is true.
不 所有的那一切都不是真的
State trooper. Fallacy. Dead guy in the parking lot?
州警♥察♥ 荒谬 那个停车场的尸体?
Rumor. The duck?
谣传 鸭子呢
Hearsay. Bobby Ridgezay’s balls?
道听途说 波比的睾丸?
Fact. But he deserved it. He tried to grope me in the lunch line.
事实 他活该 午餐排队时他想摸我
Fair enough. The accent?
很公平 你的澳大利亚口音?
It’s real. I lived in Australia until I was 10.
那是真的 我在澳大利亚一直住到10岁
With the Pygmies? Close.
和小矮人? 差不多
With my mom.
和我妈妈
Where were you last year? I know the porn career is a lie.
你去年在那里 我知道你的色情职业是个谎言
Do you?
你知道?
Tell me something true. Something true.
告诉我一些真实的事情 真实的事情?
I hate peas.
我不喜欢豌豆
No. Something real. Something no one else knozs.
不 真实的事情 一些没任何人知道的事情
Okay. You’re szeet,
好 你很迷人
and sexy,
性感
and completely hot for me.
对我很热情
You are amazingly self-assured. Has anyone ever told you that?
你的自信很迷人 难道没有人告诉你吗?
I tell myself that every day, actually.
事实上 我每天都告诉自己
Go to the prom with me. Is that a request or a command?
我们一块去参加舞会吧 是请求还是命令?
Come on. Go with me.
拜托 和我去
No. No? Why not?
不 不? 为什么不去?
Because I don’t want to. Because it’s a stupid tradition.
因为我不想去 因为那是个愚蠢的传统
Come on. People won’t expect you to go.
算了吧 人们又没有盼望你去
Why are you pushing this?
为什么你这么热心?
What’s in it for you?
你有什么用意?
So now I need to have a motive to want to be with you?
和你在一起还需要理由吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!