All right, I’ll show you guys.
好 伙计们 我来表演给你看
Is it me, or does this party all of a sudden suck?
是我还是聚会突然变得恶心了?
Really, really,
真的非常非常
thank you!
谢谢你!
Hey. Hey, Kat, why don’t you let me have this one, huh?
凯特 为什么不把这个给我?
No! This one’s mine.
不! 这是我的
My man! How did you get her to do it?
伙计! 你把她怎么了?
Do what? Act like a human.
什么? 让她像个正常人
Yeah! All right!
是的! 对!
Go!
继续!
See this?
看到了?
Are you okay? I’m fine.
你怎么样? 我很好
You’re not fine. Come on.
你不是很好 走吧
I just need to lie down.
我只想躺一下
You lie down and you’ll go to sleep.
你一躺下来 你就会睡着了
Sleep is good. Not if you have a concussion.
睡觉很好 在激动的时候就不好
Come on. Here, sit down.
来这儿 坐下来
Sit. Hey, hey, we need to talk.
坐下 我们得谈一谈
I’m a little busy right now. Can you give me a second?
我现在有点忙 能给我一点时间吗
What? It’s off, okay? The whole thing’s off.
什么事? 结束了 一切都结束了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
She never wanted me. She wanted Joey the whole time.
她根本不想和我在一起 她一直都想和乔依在一起
Cameron, do you like the girl?
卡梅伦 你喜欢那女孩?
Yeah. And is she worth all this trouble?
是的 她值得你这样做吗?
I thought she was, but, you know, I…
我原来以为是的 但是 你知道 我…
Well, she is or she isn’t.
这样 她值还是不值
See, first of all, Joey is not half the man you are.
首先 乔依连你的一半都赶不上
Secondly, don’t let anyone ever make you feel
其次 千万不要让任何人使你感觉
like you don’t deserve what you want.
你配不上你喜欢的
Go for it!
继续追求!
Come on. Why?
走吧 为什么?
This is so patronizing.
你还真有同情心
Leave it to you to use big words when you’re smashed.
等你清醒了再说
I don’t think so. Kat.
我会的 凯特
Why are you doing this? I told you. You may have a concussion.
你为什么这样做? 我说了 你会太激动的
You don’t care if I never wake up.
你才不在意我是否能醒过来
Sure I do. Why?
我很在意 为什么?
Because then I’d have to start taking out girls who actually like me.
因为这样我就得再从头去寻找一个喜欢我的女孩
Like you could find one. Oh, see? That, there.
看起来 你能找到一个 是吗
Who needs affection when I have blind hatred?
但有无尽恨意的时候 谁会需要爱情呢?
I just…Let me sit down for a while. All right. There.
我只是…让我坐一会 好 就坐那
So, why’d you let him get to you? Who?
为什么他会对你有这么大的影响? 谁?
Joey. I hate him.
乔依 我恨他
Well, you’ve chosen the perfect revenge, mainlining tequila.
所以 你找到了一个最好的报复办法猛喝酒呀
Well, you know what they say. Nope. What do they say?
你知道他们所说的了 不 他们说什么了
No, no, no, no. Kat, come on, wake up! Look at me!
不 凯特 醒醒! 看着我!
Listen to me, Kat! Open your eyes!
听着 凯特! 睁开眼睛!
Your eyes have a little green in them.
你的眼睛有点儿绿色
I don’t know if we should go.
我不知道我们是否该走
Hey, a bunch of us are going to Jarrett’s. Ready?
我们大家要去杰瑞特哪里 准备好了吗
I have to be home in 20 minutes.
我必须早点回家
Well, you know I don’t have to be home till 2:00, so…
你知道的 我不到2:00点是不回家的 所以…
One more chance. Man, I can’t.
就这一次 伙计 不行
Damn. That’s a shame.
他妈的 那真可耻
You wanna go? Sure.
你想去? 当然
Chastity! Hey, you passed.
查斯提! 你就算啦
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
Hey. Have fun tonight? Tons.
今晚玩的愉快吗? 太愉快了
Hey, Cameron?
卡梅伦
Do you think you could give me a ride home?
你愿意送我回家吗?
I should do this.
我应该这样做
Do what? This!
做什么? 这个!
Start a band? No, install car stereos.
组建个乐队? 不是 装个立体声的收音机
Yeah, start a band. My father would love that.
组建个乐队 我爸爸会高兴死了
You don’t strike me as the type that would ask your father for permission.
你不是那种会逼我去向你♥爸♥爸征求同意的人吧
Oh, so now you think you know me? I’m getting there.
你现在以为你了解我了? 差不多
The only thing people know about me is that I’m scary.
人们认为我只会引起混乱
Yeah, well, I’m no picnic myself.
是的 我也不是什么好鸟
So what’s up with your dad? Is he…Is he a pain in the ass?
你♥爸♥爸是怎么样待你的 他对你不好吗
No, he just wants me to be somebody that I’m not.
不 他只不过想让我成为某种人 而我不是
Who? Bianca.
哪种人? 比安卡
Oh, Bianca.
比安卡
No offense or anything…I mean I know everyone “digs” your sister,
恕我冒昧…我知道所有人都想把你妹妹拖上♥床♥
but she’s without.
但是 她还一直在床下
You know,
你知道
you’re not as vile as I thought you were.
你并不像我想象的那样无♥耻♥
Maybe we should do this another time.
或许我们下次再做这个
You never wanted to go sailing with me, did you?
你从没想过要和我出海 对不对?
Yes, I did.
我想过
No, you didn’t.
不 你没有
Okay, no, not actually…
好的 没有 事实上…
Well, then that’s all you had to say.
这就是你想说的
Have you always been this selfish?
你一直这么自私吗?
Yes.
是的
You know, just ’cause you’re beautiful,
你知道 并不能因为你的美丽
that doesn’t mean that you can treat people like they don’t matter.
可以让你不顾别人的感受
I mean, I really liked you, okay.
我真的很喜欢你
I defended you when people called you conceited,
别人说你自负 我总是为你辨护
I helped you when you asked me to,
当你要我帮你 我就帮你
I learned French for you and then you just blow me off so you could…
我为你学法语 然后你就一脚踢开我 这样你就可以…
And I’m back in the game!
我又回到游戏中了!
Kat, me lady. You szay to the rhythm of me heart.
凯特 宝贝 你摇摆的节奏让我心都跳出来了
Dance for me, cozgirl.
再为我跳一个 牛仔女孩
Kat, babe, what do we oze you for the table dance?
凯特 宝贝 我们该怎么补偿你的桌上之舞?
All right, not that I give a damn, but how was everybody’s weekend?
好了 我并不关心 大家这个周末过得怎么样
Oh, I don’t know. Maybe we should ask Kat.
我不知道 也许可以问问凯特
Unless she kicked the crap out of your dumb butt,
除非她踢掉你裤子里的废物
I don’t wanna hear about it.
我可不想听到这个
Okay, let’s open up our books to page 73, Sonnet 141.
好 让我们翻开课本到73页
And listen up.
听我读
“In faith, I do not love thee with mine eyes
我不真的凭我的眼睛来爱你
“For they in thee a thousand errors note
在你的身上我看见了到千处错误
“But ’tis my heart that loves what they despise
但我的心却爱著被眼睛所轻视的
“Who, in despite of view, is pleas’d to dote”
溺爱著 不理睬面前的景象
Now, I know Shakespeare’s a dead white guy,
我知道莎士比亚是个死去的白种人
but he knozs his shit, so we can overlook that.
但是他知道自己在放什么屁
I want you all to write your own version of this sonnet.
现在 我要你们写一个自己版本的14行诗
Yes, Miss I-Have-An-Opinion- About-Everything?
好的 “我对任何事情都有看法”小姐?
Do you want this in iambic pentameter?
也要这么压韵吗?
You’re not gonna fight me on this?
你想和我打一架?
No, I think it’s a really good assignment.
不 我认为这是一个好作业
You’re just messin’ with me, aren’t you?
你跟我抬杠 是吗?
No, I’m really looking forward to writing it.
不 我很想做这样的诗
Get out of my class.
滚出我的教室
What? Out. Get out!
什么? 出去 滚出去!
Thanks, Mr. Morgan. Shut up.
谢谢 摩根先生 闭嘴
Hey. Cool picture.
好酷的图片
What’s that collar for? Is that to keep him from licking his stitches?
那个衣领留干什么的 防止他舔自己的衣服
Kidding. No, because I know you’re a fan of Shakespeare.
开玩笑啦 因为我知道你是莎士比亚的崇拜者
More than a fan. We’re involved.
远不止是个崇拜者 我们是亲戚
Okay.
那好
“Who could refrain That had a heart to love
他会重复来重复去要有一颗爱心
“and in that heart…” “Courage to make love known.”
“在那心中…” “有勇气让爱情表白”
That’s Macbeth, right? Right.
那是麦克白? 对
So, listen, I…I have this friend,
听着 我…我有一个朋友
and he likes your friend…
他喜欢你的朋友…
What did you do to her?
你对她做什么了?
I didn’t do anything. She would’ve been too drunk to remember.
我没做什么 她喝得太醉了 以致忘记了
But the plan was working.
但计划起作用了
What do you care? I thought you wanted out.
你关心什么? 我以为你要退出

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!