She has a pair of black underwear.
她有一套黑色的内衣
If that helps.
如果这对你有帮助的话
Couldn’t hurt, right?
没啥坏处 对不对?
Verona! What are you doing here?
维罗纳! 你来这儿干什么?
I need agua!
我要喝水
Two waters.
两杯水
If you’re planning on asking me out, you might as well just get it over with.
如果你是想来叫我出去 还不如趁早闭嘴
Do you mind? You’re kind of ruining this for me.
你知道吗? 你在破坏我的享受
You’re not surrounded by your usual cloud of smoke.
你这次倒没有被你自己的烟雾所笼罩嘛
I know. I quit. Apparently they’re bad for you.
我戒了 显然你很不喜欢烟雾
You think?
你这样认为?
You know, these guys are no Bikini Kill or the Raincoats.
你知道 这些家伙并不是比基尼杀手或”雨衣”
But they’re not bad.
但是他们并不算坏
You know who the Raincoats are? Why, don’t you?
你知道谁是那些”雨衣”? 怎么 难道你不是?
I was watching you out there before. I’ve never seen you look so sexy.
我以前在这看到过你 我从没发现你这么性感
Come to Bogey’s party with me. You never give up, do you?
和我去宝鸡的聚会吧 你从未放弃 是不是?
Was that a yes?
那你答应了吗?
No. Well, then, was that a no?
不 那么 就是不答应喽?
No. I’ll see you at 9:30 then!
也不是 我9:30来接你!
Should have used the window.
你们应该走窗户
Hi, Daddy. Hi.
爸爸 大家好
Where are we going?
你们要到哪里?
Well, if you must know, a small study group of friends.
如果你想知道的话 一个全是朋友的学习小组
Otherwise known as an orgy?
另一种称呼是”纵酒作乐”?
Mr. Stratford, it’s just a party.
斯特拉特福德先生 那只是个聚会
And hell is just a sauna.
那么去地狱也只不过是个桑拿
Do you know anything about a party?
你知道有个聚会吗?
People expect me to be there. Kat’s not going, you’re not going.
人们都期待我去那里 凯特不去 你也不准去
Why can’t you be normal?
你为什么不能正常一点呢?
Define “normal.” Bogey Lozenstein’s party is normal.
什么是”正常” 宝鸡·洛文斯丹的聚会就是正常
What’s a Bogey Lozenstein? Bogey’s party is just a lame excuse
什么是宝鸡·洛文斯丹 宝鸡的聚会只是个漏洞百出的借口
for all the idiots at our school to drink beer
为了让我们学校那些笨蛋去狂喝啤酒
and rub up against each other
并籍此相互鬼混
in hopes of distracting themselves from the pathetic emptiness
并希望以此忘掉他们的
of their meaningless…
悲惨的空虚感…
Meaningless, consumerdriven lives. Meaningless, consumerdriven lives.
忘掉他们毫无意义的 毫无意义的物质生活
Can you, forjust one night,
你就不能将就一个晚上
forget that you’re completely wretched and be my sister?
忘掉你的嫉世愤俗当一回姐姐?
Please?
拜托?
Come on, Kat. Please do this for me.
拜托 凯特 为了我
Fine. I’ll make an appearance.
好吧 我就露个面
It’s starting. It’s just a party, Daddy.
现在你们开始了 爸爸 那只是个聚会
I want you to wear the belly.
我希望你穿上怀孕装
Daddy, no.
爸爸 不
Not all night.
并不是整晚
Just around the living room for a minute so you can understand
只在你的卧室里走几分钟 你就会明白
the full weight of your decisions.
你这个决定的份量
I am perfectly aware… Listen to me.
我很清楚… 听我说
Every time you even think about kissing a boy,
每次当你想吻男孩的时候
I want you to picture wearing this under your halter top.
我想你想象一下这身打扮
You are so completely unbalanced.
你怎么这么变♥态♥
We’re going now. All right, wait a minute.
我们要走了 好 等一会
No drinking, no drugs, no kissing,
不准喝酒 不准吸毒 不准接吻
no tattoos, no piercings, no ritual animal slaughters of any kind.
不准文身 不准穿洞 不准残害任何动物的仪式
Oh, God, I’m giving them ideas.
天 我这是在教她们
Daddy!
爸爸!
What are you doing here? 9:30, right?
你在这儿干什么? 9:30呀 对不对?
Oh, I’m early. Whatever. I’m driving.
我来早了 不管怎样 我来开车
Who knocked up your sister?
谁把你妹妹肚子搞大了?
So then, Bianca says that I was right,
那么 比安卡说我是对的
that she didn’t wear the Kenneth Coles with that dress
在她穿的衣服上并没有阴♥茎♥
because she thought that it was mixing genres, right?
所以她认为那是一个混合流派的作品
And the fact that I noticed, and this is a direct quote, listen,
事实上 我注意到的…可以直接引用一句话
“Really meant something.”
“真的意味着什么事情”
You told me that part already.
这个你早已说过了
I’ve been thinking about her all the time.
我一直在想她
Stop being so self-involved for one minute. How do I look?
别这么自己折磨自己了 我看起来怎么样?
You look like my Great Uncle Milton.
你看起来象我的米尔顿大伯
You think I should lose the tie? Yeah.
你认为我应该松一下领带? 是的
Maybe you’re right. I’m just so nervous.
可能你是对的 我有点紧张
And I’m also very excited. I’m nervous, I’m excited.
并且我也很兴奋 我紧张 我兴奋
It’s all very mixed up. I don’t know what to do!
我不知道自己在干什么!
All right, just calm down, all right?
好的 镇静 好吗?
The last party I went to was at Chuck E. Cheese.
我去的上一个聚会是在奶酪查柯家
You want to talk about some fun. That’s a good time.
你想听点有意思的吗 那次可真好玩
Now, remember, guys. Don’t touch anything.
现在 听好了 伙计们 别碰任何东西
What did I tell you?
我是怎么说的?
Must be Nigel with the Brie.
肯定是奈杰尔带来了法国布里白乳
You know, I’m…I’m thinking of getting a Tercel.
你知道 我…我本以为遇到了Tercel
Yeah, that’s a Toyota.
结果是Toyota
It has dual side air bags and a spacious back seat.
有双气囊和一个宽大的后座
Kiss me! Kiss him.
吻我! 吻他
Okay. Good.
好的 很好
Hey, thanks, man!
谢谢 伙计!
Sweet.
甜心
Looking fresh tonight, pussycat.
今晚看起来很鲜亮 猫咪
Wait. Was that…Did your hairline just recede?
等一等 那是…你的发际怎么后退了?
Hey, where are you goin’? Away.
你要去哪里? 走开
Your sister here? Stay away from my sister.
你妹妹也来了? 别沾我妹妹
Oh, I’ll stay away from your sister.
我会远离你妹妹
But I can’t guarantee she’ll stay away from me.
但我不能保证她会不沾我
Fight! Fight!
打起来了! 打起来了!
You guys, please! Take it outside!
你们这帮家伙! 请出去打!
Thank you!
谢谢!
Hey, Kat. Look who found me.
凯特 看看谁找到我了
Bianca, wait. Please do not address me in public.
比安卡 等等 大庭广众之下别拉拉扯扯的
No, there’s something I need to tell you.
我要告诉你一些事情
I am busy enjoying my adolescence, so scamper off and do the same.
我正忙着欢度我的青春期 放开一切 你也来吧
Bu-bye.
再见
Want one?
来一杯吗?
What is this? Right on, sister!
这是什么? 对了 姐妹!
I’ve been looking all over the place for you.
我到处在找你
I’m getting trashed, man. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do at a party?
我现在是垃圾 伙计 这不是你希望看到的吗
I don’t know. I say do what you want to do.
我不知道 我的意思是做你想做的事情
Funny. You’re the only one.
有趣 你很独特
Later.
再见
Lord of the dance! Hi, Heather.
我是舞蹈王子! 你好 希瑟
Bite me. Should’ve kept the tie.
啃我 早知应该戴领带
Hey. Hey, have you seen her around anywhere?
你看到她了吗?
Relax. Relax? I’m fine.
放松 放松? 我很好
Follow the love.
跟着爱的感觉
Hi, Bianca.
比安卡
Oh, hi, Cameron.
卡梅伦
You know Chastity?
你认识查斯提吗?
Yeah. I think we have art together, right?
是的 我们一块上艺术课 对不对?
Neat.
对
So, you…
那么 你…
You really look amazing.
你看起来很迷人
Thanks. And we all know I look amazing.
谢谢 我们都知道我很迷人
Yeah.
是啊
Bianca, let’s go. We’re all congregating around Mr. Cuervo.
比安卡 走吧 大家都聚到卡勒福先生那了
I’ll see you around, okay?
呆会见 好吗?
So, I’ve got the Sears catalog thing going,
我把无聊的人支开了
and the tube sock gig, that is gonna be huge.
现在我们去看我的电视表演 那太棒了
And I’m up for a hemorrhoid cream ad next week.
下周我会去拍一个痔疮膏的电视广♥告♥
I know it sounds kind of bogus, but…
我知道那些表演听起来很假 但…
I get to do some acting.
我得找些什么来练习
You see what I did there?
你看到我的表演了吗?
That was underwear. I’ll show you the bathing suit one again.
刚才是内衣表演 我现在给你看游泳衣的
You see the difference?
你看到区别了吗?