My insurance does not cover PMS!
我的保险并不包括经前综合症!
Well, then tell them I had a seizure.
那好 你告诉他们我癫痫发作
Is this about Sarah Lawrence?
是因为莎拉·劳伦斯?
Are you punishing me because I want you to stay close to home?
因为我想你离家近一些 你就这样来惩罚我
Aren’t you punishing me because Mom left?
你不是因为妈妈离开我们 而在惩罚我吗
You think you could leave her out of this?
你能不把你老妈扯进来吗
Fine. Then stop making my decisions for me.
好的 现在不要替我自做主张
I’m your father. That’s my right.
我是你♥爸♥ 那是我的权利
So what I want doesn’t matter.
那么 我的意愿就无关紧要
You’re 1 8. You don’t know what you want.
你才18岁 你还不知道你想干什么
And you won’t know what you want till you’re 45,
你只有到45岁才会知道你想干什么
and even if you get it, you’ll be too old to use it.
即使你知道了 你也太老了 而心有余而力不足
I want to go to an East Coast school!
我想去东岸学校上学!
I want you to trust me to make my own choices,
我想你信任我 让我自己作决定
and I want you to stop trying to control my life
并且 我想你停止试图操纵我的生活
just because you can’t control yours!
因为你自己都不能操纵自己的生活
Yeah? Well, you know what I want?
那麽 你知道我想要什么吗?
We’ll continue this later.
晚些时候 我们再接着讨论
Can’t wait.
我等不及了
Did you just maim Joey’s car?
是你撞坏了乔依的车?
Yeah. Looks like you’re gonna have to take the bus.
是的 我看你可能要坐公共汽车了
Has the fact that you’re completely psycho
你是否发疯了?
managed to escape your attention?
还找什么借口
Daddy!
爸爸!
When I shell out 50, I expect results. Yeah, I’m on it.
我付了50块 我要看到结果 我正在进行中
Watching that bitch violate my car doesn’t count as a date.
看那婊♥子♥撞我车可不是叫约会
Now, if you don’t get any, I don’t get any.
如果你没有进展 我就不会有进展
So get some.
所以加把劲
I just upped my price.
我现在要加价了
What? Hundred bucks a date.
什么? 100块一个约会
In advance. Forget it.
提前预付 算了吧
Well, forget her sister, then.
那么 就忘掉她妹妹吧
You better hope you’re as smooth as you think you are, Verona.
你最好名副其实一些 维罗纳
Go. No, you go.
去 不 你去
I went before.
上次是我去的
We know what you’re trying to do with Kat Stratford.
我们知道你想泡凯特
Is that right? What do you plan to do about it?
是啊? 你想怎样?
Help you out. Why’s that?
帮你 为什么?
The situation is,
情况是
my man Cameron here has a majorjones for Bianca Stratford.
这是我的朋友 卡梅伦 他对比安有很大兴趣
What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?
这个妞有什么好的? 她有个蜂蜜乳♥房♥♥?
Hey! I…I think I speak correctly
我 我…我想 事实上
when I say that Cameron’s love is pure,
卡梅伦的爱情是很纯洁的
purer than, say, Joey Donner’s.
比乔依·唐纳的意图要纯洁些
I’m in this for the cash. Donner can plow whoever he wants.
我是为钱而做的 有钱能使鬼推磨
Okay, there will be no plowing.
这里没有磨可推
Patrick…Pat…
帕特里克…帕特…
Let me explain something to you here.
让我给你解释一下
We set this whole thing up so Cameron can get the girl. Cameron.
是我们设计了整件事情 所以卡梅伦应该得到那女孩
Joey’s just a pawn.
乔依只是个被利用的
So, you two are gonna help me tame the wild beast.
所以你俩想帮我驯服那母老虎
Absolutely.
完全正确
We’ll do some research, we’ll find out what she likes.
我们会做一些研究 我们会找出她喜欢什么
We’re your guys.
我们是一伙的
And he means that in a strictly non-prison movie type of way.
并且他的意思是说 绝对不会采用暴♥力♥手段
Let’s start here.
那我们现在开始
Now, Friday night, Bogey Lozenstein is having a party.
周五晚上 宝鸡·洛文斯丹有一个聚会
It’s the perfect opportunity.
这是一个好机会
Perfect opportunity for what? For you to take out Kat.
什么好机会? 你约凯特的好机会
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑的
And for a little payback.
现在 我们得到一点回报了
This is gonna be some party.
这将是一个什么样的聚会?
Let’s do this.
就这样干吧
Now, this is really important, okay?
现在这很重要 懂吗?
Which one do you like better?
你更喜欢哪一个?
I think I like the white shirt better.
我想白色汗衫的好一些
Yeah, it’s… It’s more… Pensive?
他有点… 忧郁的?
Damn. I was going for thoughtful.
他妈的 我本想来点深沉的
So, are you going to Bogey Lozenbrau’s thing
那么 你会去参加宝鸡·洛文斯丹
on Friday night?
周五晚上的那个什么聚会吗
Yeah, I might.
是的 可能会去
Good, ’cause you know, I’m not gonna bother if you won’t be there.
太好了 你知道 本来你不去我也不去的
See you there.
到时见
Okay. All right.
好的 很好
So, have you heard about Bogey Lowenstein’s party?
你听说宝鸡·洛文斯丹的聚会了吗?
Yes, and I really, really, really want to go.
是的 我非常想去
But you know I can’t. Not unless my sister does.
但是你知道我不能 除非我姐姐也去
Yeah, I know. I’m working on that, but so far,
是的 我知道 我正在想办法 但还差的远
you know, she’s not going for my guy.
你知道 她并不想和男孩出去
She’s not a… K.D. Lang fan? No.
她不是… KD朗的歌♥迷? 不是的
I found a picture of Jared Leto in her drawer once,
有一次我在她抽屉里发现杰瑞德·赖特的照片
so I’m pretty sure she’s not harboring same-sex tendencies.
所以 我肯定她没有同性恋的性取向
Okay, so that’s the kind of guys she likes…Like, pretty guys.
那么 她就是喜欢那种类型 喜欢漂亮的家伙
I don’t know. All I’ve ever heard her say
我不知道 但是我曾经听她说过
is that she’d die before dating a guy that smokes.
她至死不会和抽烟的男孩约会
Okay, all right, no smoking. What else?
好的 不抽烟 还有什么?
You’re asking me to investigate the inner workings
你想让我去调查
of my sister’s twisted mind?
我姐姐扭曲的灵魂?
I don’t think so.
我不想这样
Well, nothing else has worked.
目前为止都没进展
We need to go behind enemy lines here.
我们需要知己知彼
Okay, here we go.
好 看我们找到了什么
Class schedule, reading list,
课程表 读书列表
date book, concert tickets, concert tickets.
日程表 音乐会门票 音乐会门票
Black panties!
黑色内♥裤♥!
What does that tell us?
那能说明什么呢?
She wants to have sex someday, that’s what.
她有一天想搞一下下 就说明这个
You…She could just like the color.
你…她可能就喜欢那颜色
You don’t buy black lingerie unless you want someone to see it.
你是不会买♥♥黑色内衣的 除非你想给谁看
So…Can I see your room?
那么…我可以去看看你的房♥间吗
No.
不行
A girl’s room is very personal.
女孩的房♥间是不能让外人进入的
Oh, okay.
好的
Nice bike. Yeah, you think so?
车子不错 是吗?
Wow. Is this what a bar looks like?
是不是酒吧都是这样子的?
Don’t touch anything. You may get hepatitis.
不要碰任何东西 你可能会得肝炎
So, what have you got for me?
那么 你们有什么好消息?
A little insight into a very complicated girl.
一个复杂女孩的一点内心世界
Excuse me. Just one question before we start.
对不起 在开始之前 问一个问题
Should you be drinking alcohol when you don’t have a liver?
当你没有肝脏的时候 你还能一直喝酒吗?
What? Nothing. Nothing.
什么? 没什么 没什么
All right, first thing. Kat hates smokers.
好 首先凯特痛恨吸烟
So, you’re telling me I’m a non-smoker.
所以 你们是说我要戒烟
Yes. Well, just for now. And here’s another problem.
是的 只是现在 并且还有一个问题
Bianca said that Kat likes pretty guys.
比安卡说 凯特喜欢漂亮男孩
Are you telling me I’m not a pretty guy?
你是说我不是一个漂亮男孩?
He’s very pretty!
他很漂亮!
This is a gorgeous guy. I just wasn’t sure. I didn’t know.
一个非常美丽的男孩 我只想确认一下 我不知道
All right. Yeah, okay. Here’s this.
好 这是
“Likes.
爱好
“Thai food, feminist prose and angry girl music
泰国食品 女权主义散文和非主流摇滚艺术家的
“of the indie rock persuasion.”
关于愤怒女孩的音乐”
Here’s a list of CDs she has in her room.
这是她房♥间内所有CD列表
So, I’m supposed to buy her some noodles and a book
所以 我应该去给她买♥♥些面条和书
and sit around listening to chicks who can’t play their instruments, right?
然后坐下来听那些根本不会弹奏乐器的菜鸟的所谓音乐
Have you ever been to Club Skunk?
你去过臭鼬酒吧吗?
Her favorite band’s playing there tomorrow night.
她最钟爱的乐队明晚将在那里演出
I can’t be seen at Club Skunk, all right?
我不能被人发现在臭鼬酒吧 是吧?
But she’ll be there. She’s got tickets.
但是她在那里 她有票
Assail your ears for one night.
让你的耳朵被折磨一晚吧