今晚我们好好乐一乐 今晚我们威风了
∮Tonight, tonight ∮
今晚会见到我的爱 – 今晚我们就胜了
∮We’re gonna jazz it tonight ∮
很晚的时候 – 星星会为了我们留驻
∮And for us stars will shine ∮
今晚好好打一仗
∮We’re gonna mix it tonight ∮
今天一分钟像一小时那么长 – 他们开始的
∮Today the minutes seem like hours ∮
一小时过得这么慢 – 他们开始的
∮The hours go so slowly ∮
天色还亮着
一次解决他们
∮To stop them once and for all ∮
鲨鱼帮会胜出
∮The Sharks are gonna have their way ∮
喷射机会胜出
∮The Jets are gonna have their day ∮
今晚会大大威风
∮We’re gonna rock it tonight ∮
就在今夜
∮Tonight ∮
好了
准备好了吗 – 好了
Ready.
好了
到前面来握手 – 为什么
Now, move in and shake hands. – For what?
本来就是这样的嘛 老弟
That’s the way it’s done, buddy boy.
装高尚吗
More gracious living?
你们每个都讨厌我们每一个 我们也讨厌你们 我们开始吧
Look, every one of you hates every one of us, and we hate you back. Let’s get at it.

Sure.
开始 – 加油
Here we go.
加油 冰哥 – 加油
Let’s get in there… – Come on, Ice.
揍他的脸 – 加油
Come on, Ice, come on!
瞪大眼睛
Keep your eyes open!
住手
Hold it!
东尼 到大伙这儿来 没事的
Tony! Get with the gang. It’s all okay.
不 – 你干什么
No! Tony, what are you doing?
或许他找到胆子 去打内心的交战
Maybe he has found the guts to fight his own battles.
战争不需要胆量了 我们不在打仗
It don’t take guts if you got a battle. We ain’t got one. None of us.
伯纳多 好吗 – 东尼
Okay, Nardo? – Tony!
等一下 先等一下 说好是你和冰哥公平打一架
Hold it! Now, let’s just cool it. The deal is, a fair fight between you and Ice.
过去和大家在一起 – 母鸡保护小鸡
Come on, get with the gang. – Mother hen protecting the little one?
我让你打一仗 – 没问题
I’ll give you a battle. – You’ve got one!
我先和这个帅哥暖身 怕了吗 帅哥 没胆的人 怕了吗
I’ll take pretty boy as a warm-up. Afraid, pretty boy? Afraid, gutless?
怕了吗 胆小鬼 – 停
Afraid, chicken? – Cut it!

No!
伯纳多 我不想 – 还真的呢
I don’t wanna, Bernardo. – I’m sure.
听着 – 你是胆小鬼吗
Now, listen to me. – Are you chicken?
没有什么要打架解决的 – 当然有
There’s no need to fight. – The hell there ain’t!
你们都搞错了 – 胆小鬼
You’ve got it wrong! – Chicken!
你们为什么不能了解呢 – 了解 胆小鬼
Why can’t you understand? – Understand, chicken!
东尼 干掉他 – 加油
Get out of here! – Kill him, Tony! Come on!
加油 – 加油
Afraid to fight? – Come on.
– 怕打架吗 – 加油
让我看看你打架 – 怎么回事
Let me see you fight.
胆小鬼 – 嘿 他是胆小鬼
Chicken boy! He is chicken!
帅哥 你听听他 – 不要 住手
Pretty boy. Listen to him!
我们没什么好打的
Don’t! Stop it! We got nothin’ to fight about.
伯纳多 – 超级胆小鬼
Bernardo! – Yellow-bellied chicken!
不要推我 – 来啊 胆小波兰鬼
Don’t push me! – Come on, you yellow-bellied Polack!
芮夫 你干什么 – 东尼 快走
Riff! What are you doin’? – Get outta here, Tony!
芮夫 不要 – 抓住他
Riff, don’t! – Hold him!
放开我
Let me go!
芮夫 不要
Riff, don’t!
不要管
Keep outta this!
你们拦住他
Somebody stop him!
放开我
Let me go!
冰哥
Ice!
老虎
Tiger!
芮夫
Riff
芮夫
Riff!
加油 伯纳多 – 拦住他
Come on, Nardo! – Stop him!
芮夫 不要
Riff, don’t!
抓住他们
Get them!
玛丽亚
Maria!
东尼 快 东尼 快
Tony, come on! Come on, Tony!
我要得快点离开这里 来
We gotta get out of here! Come on!
东尼 快 决点
Come on, Tony! Come on!
闪人了
Get outta here!

Come on!
东尼 快
Come on, Tony!
等我 罗莎
Wait for me, Rosa.
奇诺
Chino!
楼下没人
There was no one downstairs.
我爸妈在店里 我不知道你要来 不然我会- –
My mother and father are at the store. I didn’t expect you to come by. – I would have waited down… – Maria.
奇诺 你打架了吗 – 是
You have been fighting, Chino? – Yes.
我很抱歉 – 这不像你
I am sorry. – That is not like you.
不 – 你该回家清洗一下
No. – You must go home and wash up.
明天我再看你 – 玛丽亚 在决斗时- –
I will see you tomorrow. – Maria, at the rumble…
没有决斗 – 有
There was no rumble. – There was.
不 你搞错了 – 没有人愿意这事发生的
No. You are wrong. – There was. Nobody meant for it to happen.
告诉我什么事
Tell me.
很糟糕
It is bad.
多糟糕
Very bad?
是这样的…
You see…
如果你很快说出来会容易些
It will be easier if you say it very fast.
他们打了一架
There was a fight.
伯纳多…
And Nardo…
有一把刀…
Somehow a knife…
纳多和另一个人 他们- – – 东尼
And Nardo and someone, they… – Tony.
东尼怎么了
What happened to Tony?
奇诺 你说 东尼没事吧
Chino, tell me! Is Tony all right?
他杀了你哥
He killed your brother!
你说谎
You are lying.
奇诺 你为什么对我说谎
Chino, why do you lie to me?
奇诺
Chino
奇诺
Chino
奇诺 真的 你在说谎 说谎 奇诺 你为什么对我说谎
Chino, true, you are lying! Why? Why do you lie to me, Chino?
奇诺 – 妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
– Bernardo está muerto! – Bernardo, muerto?

No!
圣母玛丽亚 让它不是真的 请让它不是真的
Santa María, make it not be true. Please make it not be true.
圣母玛丽亚 我做什么都可以 让我死
Madre de Dios, I will do anything. Make me die!
只要让它不是真的
Only, please, make it not be true.
让它不是- –
Make it not be…
凶手 凶手 凶手 凶手 凶手 凶手 凶手
Killer!
我试着阻止
I tried to stop it.
我试了
I did try.
我不知道那里错了 我并没有要伤害他
I don’t know what went wrong. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I didn’t wanna.
但芮夫就像我亲弟弟一样
But Riff’s like my brother…
当伯纳多杀了他时 伯纳多 也不是故意的 我- – 我知道
when Bernardo killed him, Bernardo didn’t mean it either.
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
我不是来告诉你那个的 请你原谅我…
I didn’t come to tell you that.
我才能去自首
Just for you to forgive me, so I can go to the police.
不 – 会很简单的
No! – It’ll be easy now.
我不让你去 – 我一定得去
I won’t let you! – I must.
留下来 陪着我 – 玛丽亚 我好爱你
Stay! Stay with me. – Maria, I love you so much!
不要离开我 – 你说什么我都会做
Don’t leave me! Whatever you want, I’ll do.
抱紧我 – 永远
Hold me! – Forever!
再紧一点 – 我知道会没事的
Tighten
我们现在真正在一起了
it’ll be all right. I know it. We’re really together now.
不是我们
But it’s not us.
是我们周围的人
It’s everything around us.
我带你离开 到没有人找得到的地方
Then I’ll take you away, where nothing can get to us.
没有任何人
Not anyone or anything.
有一个地方
∮There’s a place ∮
是我们的
∮For us ∮
某个地方
∮Somewhere ∮
属于我们的
∮A place for us ∮
宁静而平安
∮Peace and quiet ∮
空气清新
∮And open air ∮
等着我们
∮Wait for us ∮
某个地方