Oh…well, uh… Nardo’s Sharks and those boys at the dance.
他们今晚决斗 – 他们不办家家酒的
They fight each other tonight? They don’t play patsy.
他们为什么一定要打架
Why must they always fight?
你看到他们跳舞的样子 一副要赶快除掉什么的样子
You saw how they dance, like they gotta get rid of something quick.
他们就是那样打架的 – 要除掉什么
That’s how they fight. To get rid of what?
太多的情绪 他们要去除那些情绪
Too much feeling. And they do get rid of it.
每次打完架 你老哥就精力旺盛
Boy, after a fight, that brother of yours is so healthy.
绝对要用黑兰花
Definitely black orchid.
Buenas noches.
“你走 卡瑞塔 我来锁门”
“You go, querida. I will lock up.”
说晚安太早一点了 晚上好吧
It’s too early for noches. Buenas tardes.
Gracias…
他帮药房♥送止痛药来
buenas tardes. He just came from the drugstore to deliver aspirin.
你会需要止痛药的
You’ll need it.
我们不用 我们好得很
Not us. We’re fine.
我们乐上天了 – 你们昏头了
We’re out of the world. – You’re out of your heads.
我们乐在云霄 – 艾尼塔看得出来
We’re 12 feet in the air. – Anita can see that.
你不会说出去吧
You will not tell?
说什么 我那里知道乐在云霄是什么
Tell what? How can I know what goes on 12 feet over my head?
你最好15分钟之内到家
You better be home in 15 minutes.
没关系 她喜欢我们
It’s all right. She likes us.
她很担心 我也是 – 太傻了
But she is worried, and so am I. – That’s foolish.
你今晚会去决斗吗 – 不会
Are you going to that rumble tonight?
你要去
No. – Yes!
为什么 – 你一定要去阻止
Why? – You must go and stop it.
我已经阻止了 只会有两个人动拳头
I have stopped it. It’ll only be a fistfight between two of ’em. Nardo…
任何打斗对我们都是不好的
Any fight is no good for us.
一切都是好的 我们有魔力 – 好好听我说
Everything is good for us. We got magic. – Listen and hear me.
你一定要去阻止决斗
You must go and stop it.
对你这么重要 – 是的
It means that much to you? Yes.
好 我会去的 – 我相信你
All right, I will, then. I believe you.
你的确有魔力 – 当然
You do have magic. – Of course.
我有你
I’ve got you.
今晚等我阻止不是决斗的决斗以后 我来找你
And tonight, after I stop the rumble that isn’t a rumble…
我在屋顶等你 – 不
I’ll come by for you. – I will wait for you on the roof. – No.
不要在屋顶 我到你家来找你
Not the roof. I’ll come to your house.
不可以 我妈妈在
You cannot. My mama.
我要带你来我家 – 你妈妈会怎么样
Then I’ll take you to my house. – Your mama?
她会从厨房♥出来欢迎你
She’ll come runnin’ from the kitchen to welcome you.
她几乎就住在厨房♥里 – 穿得这么高尚
She lives in the kitchen. – Dressed so elegant?
我告诉她你要来 她会忍♥住微笑 看着你 说:
I told her you were coming. She’ll look at your face. Try not to smile.
“太瘦 不过很漂亮”
She’ll say, “Skinny, but pretty.”
那么她很丰满罗
She is plump, no doubt?
很胖
Fat.
我像我妈 小骨架
I take after my mama. Delicate-boned.
可不要在妈妈面前
Not in front of Mama!
我希望看到我爸穿着它
I would like to see Papa in this.
妈会叫爸问你 将来前景是什么
Mama will make him ask about your prospects.
很多
Many.
你上不上教堂 – 我去
If you go to church. – Always.
是了 爸爸可能会喜欢你
Yes, Papa might like you.
我可以牵您女儿的手吗 – 他会说好
May I have your daughter’s hand? – He says, “Yes.”
Gracias.
你妈呢 – 我不敢问她
And your mama? – I’m afraid to ask her.
告诉她她不会多一个女儿 她会赶走一个儿子
Tell her she’s not getting a daughter. She’s getting rid of a son.
她说好 – 她的品味很好
She says, “Yes!” She has good taste.
这儿 伴娘
Here. Maid of honor.
这个颜色不适合艾尼塔 – 伴郎
That color is bad for Anita. – The best man!
我爸爸
That is my papa!
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Papa.
芮夫 从生到死
Here we go, Riff. Womb to tomb.
你看吧 艾尼塔 不需要担心的
Now, you see, Anita? There was nothing to worry about.
看 妈妈在哭了
Look! Mama’s crying already.
我 东尼 与你 玛丽亚…
I, Anton… take thee, Maria…
我 玛丽亚 与你 东尼…
I, Maria, take thee, Anton…
无论贫富…
For richer, for poorer…
在健康及生病时…
In sickness and in health…
彼此相爱相敬…
To love and to honor…
互相扶持…
To hold and to keep…
从每日到每夜…
From each sun to each moon…
从明天到以后的明天…
From tomorrow to tomorrow…
从现在到永远…
From now to forever…
直到死亡将我们分开
Till death do us part.
凭着此戒 我与你成婚
With this ring, I thee wed.
凭着此戒…
With this ring…
我与你成婚
I thee wed.
让我们的手
∮Make of our hands ∮
合为一双手
∮One hand ∮
让我们的心
∮Make of our hearts ∮
合为一颗心
∮One heart ∮
我们的誓言
∮Make of our vows ∮
最后一个誓言
∮One last vow ∮
直到死亡
∮Only death ∮
使我们分开
∮will part ∮
让我们的生命
∮Us now ∮ – ∮Make of our lives ∮
合而为一
∮One life ∮
日复一日
∮Day after day ∮
我们的生命
∮One life ∮
由此开始
∮Now it begins ∮
从现在开始
∮Now we start ∮
一双手
∮One hand ∮
一颗心
∮One heart ∮
死亡不会将我们分开 – 都死亡都不能
∮Even death won’t part ∮
现在的我们
∮Us now ∮
喷射机今晚会大获全胜
∮The Jets are gonna have their day tonight ∮
喷射机今晚会大获全胜
∮The Jets are gonna have their way tonight ∮
波多黎各人抱怨着说 “公平的一架”
∮The Puerto Ricans grumble, ‘Fair fight’ ∮
但如果是他们挑衅 我们会好好教训他们的
∮But if they start a rumble, we’ll rumble ’em right ∮
今晚会让他们意外的
∮We ‘re gonna hand ’em a surprise tonight ∮
今晚要把他们切成碎片
∮We ‘re gonna cut ’em down to size tonight ∮
我们说 “不要吵 不要耍花样”
∮We said, ‘Okay no rumpus, no tricks’ ∮
但万一他们乱来 我们准备好了
∮But just in case they jump us, we’re ready to mix ∮
就在今晚
∮Tonight! ∮
今晚我们会一飞冲天 赢得漂漂亮亮的
∮We ‘re gonna rock it tonight ∮ ∮We’re gonna jazz it up and have us a ball ∮
他们今晚会得到教训
∮They’re gonna get it tonight ∮
他们的气焰越高 摔得越重
∮The more they turn it on, the harder they fall ∮
他们开始的 – 他们开始的
∮Well, they began it! ∮
我们要一次解决它
∮And we’re the ones to stop ’em once and for all ∮
就在今晚
∮Tonight! ∮
艾尼塔今晚会很爽
∮Anita ‘s gonna get her kicks tonight ∮
我们会有自己的一番奋战
∮We’ll have our private little mix tonight ∮
他来时会又累又兴奋 可怜的宝贝
∮He’ll walk in hot and tired ∮ ∮Poor dear ∮
他累不累没关系 只要他在这儿就好
∮Don’t matter if he’s tired ∮ ∮As long as he’s here ∮
今夜 今夜
∮Tonight, tonight ∮
不是普通的一夜
∮Won’t be just any night ∮
今夜晨星不再升起
∮Tonight there will be no morning star ∮
今夜 今夜
∮Tonight, tonight ∮
今晚会见到我的爱
∮I’ll see my love tonight ∮
星星为了我停驻
∮And for us ∮ ∮Stars will stop where they are ∮
今天的每分钟像一小时
∮Today the minutes seem like hours ∮
一小时过得好慢
∮The hours go so slowly ∮
天色还是亮的
∮And still the sky is light ∮
噢 月亮赶快升起
∮Moon, grow bright ∮
让这不会结束的一天
∮And make this endless ∮
成为不会结束的一夜
∮ day endless night ∮
喷射机今晚会胜出
∮The Jets are comin’ out on top tonight ∮
今晚会看到伯纳多倒下
∮We’re gonna watch Bernardo drop tonight ∮
那个波多黎各笨瓜倒下
∮That Puerto Rican punk’ll go down ∮
当他跪地求饶时 我们就威风了
∮And when he’s hollered uncle ∮ ∮We ‘ll tear up the town ∮
我们会再回来找你 – 对
∮We’ll be in back of you, boy ∮ – ∮Right ∮
你会揍扁他的 – 对
∮You’re gonna flatten him good ∮ – ∮Right ∮
今夜晨星不再升起
∮Tonight there will be no morning star ∮