It’s a free country, and I ain’t got the right. But I got a badge.
你有什么
What do you got?
就是这么一回事 滚
Things are tough all over. Beat it!
好了 各位…
Okay, fellas…
打架地点在那儿
where’s the rumble gonna be?
来吧 正常美国人是不会- –
Come on! Regular Americans don’t rub with the gold teeth unless…
警官- – – 你闭嘴
Lieutenant… – You shut your mouth!
小约翰 在你这个小滑头 被砍成两半之前说吧
Come on, Baby John. Before that smooth little kisser of yours gets out up for life.
在哪儿会面
Now, where’s it gonna be?
河边
The river?
公园里
The park?
我是支持你们的 我希望你们帮我扫除他们
Look, fellas, I’m for you. I want this beat cleaned up, and you can do it for me.
如果事情不顺 我甚至会帮忙你们 你们在哪里决斗
I’ll even lend a hand if things get rough. Now, where you gonna rumble?
游乐场
The playground?
停车场
Sweeney’s lot?
你这个笨蛋 能不能放聪明点
Why don’t you get smart, you stupid hooligans?
我应该现在把你抓去关
I ought to take you to the station and throw you in the can now!
你和那些自大的移♥民♥
You and the tinhorn immigrant scum you come from!
你♥爸♥可好
How’s your old man’s DT’s, A-Rab?
猛♥男♥ 你妈可好
How’s the action on your mother’s side of the street, Action?
总有一天 会没人拉住你的
One of these days, there won’t be anybody to hold you.
把他弄出去 去 滚吧 走
Get him out of here! Come on! Beat it! Go!
我会找出你们决斗的地点的
Don’t worry! I’ll find out where it’s gonna be.
你们最好彼此收拾干净 不然我来收拾你们
So be sure to finish each other off, because if you don’t, I will!
是啊
Yeah, sure.
去了解他们
Understand them.
总部老是教我们“了解”
That’s what they keep telling me down at headquarters. “Understand.”
试着要这些混混安份一点 结果就是如此
You try keeping hoodlums in line, and see what it does to you.
也不会让我的嘴那么坏
It wouldn’t give me a mouth like his.
好了 达克
Come on, Doc.
别生气了 – 真是恶心
Don’t let it get you. – I’m sick.
你也听见了 会是公平的一架 – 从此以后就一切没事
You heard. It’s gonna be a fair fight. – And that’s gonna cure somethin’?
从此以后就一切没事
From here on in, everything’s gonna be all right.
我感觉会这样 – 你今晚去干什么
Got a feelin’. – What have you been takin’ tonight?
我去了月球旅行 我告诉你个秘密
A trip to the moon! And I’ll tell you a secret, Doc.
上面不是个男人在那儿 是个女孩
It ain’t a man that’s up there. it’s a girl.
一位女士
A lady.
– Buenas noches, se?or – Buenas noches?
所以你促成一场公平决斗
So that’s why you made it a fair fight.
真等不及明天和她见面 – 东尼 事情还不够糟糕吗
I’m gonna see her tomorrow, and I can’t wait. Tony! Things aren’t tough enough?
糟糕 我恋爱了 – 你不害怕
Tough? Doc, I’m in love! – And you’re not frightened?
我应该害怕吗
Should I be?

No.
我替你们俩害怕
No, I’m frightened enough for the both of you.
奇诺对她做了什么 – 奇诺 为什么是奇诺
What has Chino done to her? Chino? Why Chino?
也许她是为我们打扮的
Maybe she’s just dolling up for us. – Gracias, querida.
我的好朋友 你们能守住秘密吗
Rosalie, Consuelo, my adorable friends, can you keep a secret?
我最喜欢秘密了
I’m hot for secrets.
不 我不要告诉你
No. I won’t tell you.
什么 – “什么 ”
What? – “What?”
可怜的孩子疯了 – 我是疯了
The poor girl is out of her mind. I am! Crazy.
她很可能真的疯了 她看起来不太一样
She might be at that. She looks somehow different.
是吗 – 我觉得她在计划着什么事
I do? – And I think she is up to something.
我有吗
I am?
“是吗 我有吗 ” 像只鹦鹉一样
“I do? I am?” She talks like a parrot.
玛丽亚 你怎么了
What is going on with you, Maria?
我觉得好美
∮I feel pretty ∮
好美
∮Oh, so pretty ∮
我觉得好美 好聪慧 好快活
∮I feel pretty and witty and gay ∮
而且我同情
∮And I pity ∮
所有不像我今天这般的女孩
∮Any girl who isn’t me today ∮
我觉得好迷人
∮I feel charming ∮
好迷人
∮Oh, so charming ∮
这种迷人的感觉真令人紧张
∮It’s alarming how charming I feel ∮
好美 几乎不能相信我是真的
∮And so pretty ∮ ∮That I hardly can believe I’m real ∮
看到镜里那位漂亮女孩吗
∮See the pretty girl in that mirror there? ∮
那位迷人的女子会是谁呢
∮Who can that attractive girl be? ∮
好美的脸蛋 好美的洋装 好美的笑容 好美的我
∮Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress ∮ ∮Such a pretty smile, such a pretty me! ∮
美的惊人
∮I feel stunning ∮
神魂颠倒
∮And entrancing ∮
想为欢乐而跑 而舞
∮Feel like running and dancing for joy ∮
我坠入爱河了
∮For I’m loved ∮
和一个好棒的男生
∮By a pretty wonderful boy ∮
你认识我的好友玛丽亚吗
∮Have you met my good friend Maria? ∮
整条街上最疯的女孩
∮The craziest girl on the block ∮
你一看到她就会知道是她
∮You’ll know her the minute you see her ∮
她就是那个处在 极度惊吓中的女孩
∮She’s the one who is in an advanced state of shock ∮
她以为她恋爱了 她以为她在西班牙
∮She thinks she’s in love, she thinks she’s in Spain ∮
她不是恋爱了 她只是疯了
∮She isn’t in love, she’s merely insane ∮
一定是天气太热了
∮It must be the heat ∮
或是感染罕见的疾病
∮Or some rare disease ∮
或是吃了太多
∮Or too much to eat ∮
或是因为跳蚤
∮Or maybe it’s fleas ∮
离她远一点
∮Keep away from her ∮
去找奇诺
∮Send for Chino ∮
这不是我们认识的玛丽亚
∮This is not the Maria we know ∮
纯洁谦虚的
∮Modest and pure ∮
有礼高雅的
∮ polite and refined ∮
成熟有教养的
∮Well-bred and mature ∮
完全疯了
∮And out of her mind ∮
美国小姐 – 美国小姐
America, Miss America!
发表演讲
Speech!
美国小姐 好啊 演讲
Miss America, bravo! Speech!
演讲
Speech!
我觉得好美
∮I feel pretty ∮
好美
∮Oh, so pretty ∮
本市应该赠我市钥
∮That the city should give me it’s key ∮
该成立个委员会
∮A committee ∮
来表扬我
∮Should be organized to honor me ∮
我觉得好晕
∮I feel dizzy ∮
我觉得快活
∮I feel sunny ∮
快活地冒泡 很好
∮I feel fizzy and funny and fine ∮
而且好美
∮And so pretty ∮
美国小姐刚刚辞职
∮Miss America can just resign ∮
看到镜里那位美女吗 – 什么镜子 在那里
∮See the pretty girl in that mirror there? ∮
那位美女会是谁呢 – 那个 什么 那里 谁啊
∮What mirror? Where? ∮ ∮Who can that attractive girl be? ∮ Which? What? Where? ∮Whom? ∮
好美的脸蛋 好美的洋装 好美的笑容 好美的我
∮Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress ∮ ∮Such a pretty smile, such a pretty me ∮ ∮Such a pretty me ∮
美的惊人
∮I feel stunning ∮ ∮I feel stunning ∮
神魂颠倒
∮And entrancing ∮ ∮And entrancing ∮
想为欢乐而跑 而舞
∮Feel like running ∮ ∮Feel like running ∮
我坠入爱河了
∮And dancing for joy ∮ ∮For I’m loved ∮
和一个好棒的男生
∮By a pretty wonderful boy ∮
你们想唱歌♥的话 用你的针头唱 不然就唱歌♥当吃饭
Cállate! Por favor, muchachas! You want to sing, do it with the needle, or you’ll be out in the streets singing for your supper!
不然呢 我们用的是“歌♥者”牌缝衣机
But Madam Lucia, what can you expect? We use Singer sewing machines.
要开玩笑回家去开 不要让我听到
Sure. You make the bad joke home where I can’t hear it.
走了 回家去 要关门了
Go now. Go home. it’s closing time. Shoo! – Buenas noches, Madam Lucia.
把窗帘拉下 – 好
You put down the shades? – Yes.
关灯锁门
Turn off the lights, and lock the doors.
– Buenas noches, Anita. – Buenas noches.
牢门开了 – 我以为她永远不会走
Adiós – The jail is open. I thought she’d never leave.
真不相信这个老巫婆 曾经像我们一样年轻
You know, it’s hard to believe that old bag of a witch was once a young bag like us.
趁她改变心意回来之前 快走吧
Come on, let’s go before she changes her mind and comes back.
你走 卡瑞塔 我来锁门
You go, querida. I will lock up.
为什么 – 我还有工作
Why? – I have work.
明天再做
Do it tomorrow.
我不急着回去 – 我急着回去
I’m in no hurry. – I am!
我要回家洗一个 久久的泡泡浴
I’m going home now and take a nice, long bubble bath.
黑兰花 – 黑兰花
Black orchid. – Black orchid?
从头到脚
All over.
决斗之后 伯纳多和我有约
I gotta date with Nardo after the rumble.
什么决斗
What rumble?
伯纳多的鲨鱼帮 和那些舞会上的男生