∮Tony, Tony ∮
都是你 我的每一个念头
∮Always you ∮ ∮Every thought I’ll ever know ∮
我去的每个地方 你都在那儿
∮Everywhere I go, you’ll be… ∮
世上只有你和我
∮All the world is only ∮ ∮You and me ∮
今夜 今夜
∮Tonight, tonight ∮
就从今夜起
∮It all began tonight ∮
我看到了你 世界不同了
∮I saw you, and the world went away ∮
今夜 今夜
∮Tonight, tonight ∮
今夜只有你
∮There’s only you tonight ∮
你的人 你做的事
∮What you are, what you do ∮
你说的话
∮What you say ∮
今天一天 我有种感觉
∮Today, all day, I had the feeling ∮
奇蹟就要发生
∮A miracle would happen ∮
现在我知道我是对的
∮I know now I was right ∮
因为你在这儿
∮For here you are ∮
原来只是一个小世界的 成了一颗星星
∮And what was just a world is a star ∮
今夜
∮Tonight ∮
今夜
∮Tonight ∮
今夜
∮Tonight ∮
世界充满了光
∮The world is full of light ∮
日月同光 充满各处
∮With suns and moons ∮ ∮All over the place ∮
今夜 今夜
∮Tonight, tonight ∮
世界是狂野明亮的
∮The world is wild and bright ∮
发狂 火花射入空中
∮Going mad, shooting sparks into space ∮
今天这个世界只是一个住址
∮Today the world was just an address ∮
一个我住的地方
∮A place for me to live in ∮
普普通通
∮No better than all right ∮
但你来了
∮But here you are ∮
原来只是一个小世界的 成了一颗星星
∮And what was just a world is a star ∮
今夜
∮Tonight ∮
Maruca! Es tarde!
我不能久留 你快走吧 – 我不怕 请你快走
I cannot stay. Go quickly. – I’m not afraid! – Please.
晚安
Good night.
Buenas noches.
我爱你
I love you.
好的
Yes.
好的 赶快
Yes. Hurry.
东尼
Tony.
什么时候可以再见你 – 明天
When will I see you? – Tomorrow.
我在对街露西亚夫人 新娘店工作
I work at the bridal shop across the street. Madam Lucia’s.
我会去找你 – 6点打烊时来 好
I’ll come there. – At closing time, 6:00. – Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
东尼
Tony.
来的时候 走后门
When you come, use the back door.
Sí.
东尼
Tony.
东尼是代表什么
What does Tony stand for?
安东
Anton.
Te adoro, Anton.
Te adoro, Maria.
晚安
∮Good night ∮
晚安
∮Good night ∮
好好睡
∮Sleep well ∮
做梦的时候
∮And when you dream ∮
梦见我
∮Dream of me ∮
今夜
∮Tonight ∮
鲨鱼帮到那儿去了 搞不好不敢来了
Where the devil are them Sharks?- Maybe they’re too chicken to show.
还有时间
We got time, A-Rab.
芮夫和冰男还没到 – 来啊
Riff and Ice ain’t even here yet. – Come on, come on!
他可不用刀的 也不用原子枪的
He don’t use a switchblade. – What? – He don’t even use an atomic ray gun.
谁不用到 – 马文上校 天哪 我真爱他
Who don’t?- Captain Marvel. Gee, I love him.
嫁给他吧
So marry him!
我才不结婚呢 太烦人了
I ain’t never gonna get married. Too noisy.
你不会结婚的 太丑了
You ain’t never gonna get married. – Too ugly.
砰 砰 – 糟糕了
Pow! Pow!Wacko jacko!
有一个青少年毙了
Down goes a teenage hoodlum.
一把真枪可以 让你成那样吗
Gee, could a real zip gun make you do like that?
枪能让你那样 你去穿尿布
No, the zip gun could make you do. You better wear diapers!
像你姐姐一样去街上溜溜
Go walk the streets like your sister.
听好 我教训过你两次 我可以再来一次
Listen, jailbait, I licked you twice, and I can do it again!
别这样 你们每个 分开来
Come on, Anybodys, knock it off.
芮夫来了 – 大家都来了吗
Riff’s here. – Okay, cats, all present and accounted for?
我真以你为傲 你在舞会表现不错
I’m really proud of you. You did good at the dance.
他们人呢 – 别那么紧张 看到东尼了呢
So where are they? – Unwind, Action. Any sign of Tony?
没看到
Invisible, man.
你想鲨鱼帮会要求什么
What do you think the Sharks are gonna ask for?
求我们大发慈悲
Mercy. – Just rubber hoses maybe.
也许只用橡皮水管就够了 – 放轻松
Relax, little man.
小老爹 你来跟他说 – 我准备好了
You tell him, daddy-o. – I’m ready.
冷静
Easy. Cool.
去死吧
Cracko jacko!
这么小的地方 我们需要每一个人
Riff, look, in a tight spot, you’re gonna need every man you can get.
不 – 美国悲剧
No. – An American tragedy.
砰 – 呸
Pow! – Poo.
喂 鲨角帮来时 你们女人走开
Look, when the Sharks come, you chicks cut out.
也许我们会离开 也许不会
We might, and then again, we might not.
这不是小孩子把戏
This ain’t kid stuff, Graziella.
我和威玛也不是“小孩子把戏”
I and Velma ain’t kid stuff neither.
对不对 威玛 – 我们不是 谢谢你啊
Are we, Vel? – No, thank you.
你可以说重一点
And you can punctuate it.
我们和笨蛋搅和什么啊
What are we poopin’ around with dumb broads?
我和威玛不是笨蛋 – 嘿 警♥察♥来了
I and Velma ain’t dumb! The bulls!
喂 – 喂
You. – You!
你叫谁 – 谁是谁
Who? – Who?
谁 我吗
Who me?
克鲁克警官 晚上好
Top of the evening, Officer Krupke.
你 – 谁 我吗 警官
You. – Who, me, sir?
对 你 没听见吗
Yeah, you. Didn’t you hear me?
是 长官 我的听力可好呢 – 那你为什么不回答我
Yes, sir. I got 20-20 hearing.
他妈妈要他不要回应警官
Then why didn’t you answer me? His mother told him never answer back to a cop.
你要我带你回去吗 – 不 长官
You little wise apple! You want me to run you in? Indeed not, sir.
我该把你们全部都带去 你们在这儿干什么
I oughta run all youse punks in. What are ya standin’ around here for, blockin’ the sidewalks?
长百 我们都不敢回家 – 家里的环境很不好
You see, sir, we’re afraid to go home. It’s such a bad environment.
家里没有爱 – 好可怕
We don’t get no love there. – It’s awful.
如果晚上不待在外面 我们一定会成为不良少年
If you don’t leave us on the streets all night… we liable to turn into a bunch of juvenile delinquents.
舞会时你们在搞鬼 别以为瞒得过我
Listen, I know youse guys was cookin’ up somethin’ at the dance. So don’t think you’ll put nothin’ over on me.
警官 快来 有任务了 – 快走 全部快点离开
Sergeant, come on, quick! We got a 10-13. – Now, go on. Get a move on, all of youse.
等我回来时 不要让我看到你们
And don’t let me catch none of youse around here later.
再见啦
I’ll see you around.
你忘了说再见 – 他们真没礼貌
You forgot to say good-bye. Them headbusters ain’t got no manners.
“等我回来时 不要让我看到你们”
“And don’t let me catch none of youse here later!”
好像我们不是人一样 – 他很生气 不是吗
They treat us like we ain’t even human. – He was pretty mad.
怎么样 没事 对吧
So, what happened? A big fat nothin’, right?
如果他正好在我们 开战前会时回来怎么办
Yeah, but suppose he comes back… while we are havin’ the war council?
我们就给他好看
We’ll snow him some more. See, them cops…
他们警♥察♥相信报上 所有关于我们这种人的说法
they believe everything they read in the papers about us JD’s.
我们就露出来给他们看看: 让他们相信
So that’s what we give ’em, somethin’ to believe in.
你 – 谁 我吗 克鲁克警官
You!
对 就是你 给我个理由…
Who, me, Officer Krupke? – Yeah, you! Give me one good reason…
不把你带回队上 小混混
for not draggin’ you down to the station house, you punk!
亲爱的克鲁克警官 你要了解
∮Dear ∮ ∮Kindly Sergeant Krupke ∮ ∮Ya gotta understand ∮
是我们的成长背景 让我们失控的
∮It’s just our bringin’-upke ∮ ∮That gets us out of hand ∮
我们的妈妈都是毒虫 爸爸都是酒鬼
∮Our mothers all are junkies ∮ ∮Our fathers all are drunks ∮
老天 我们自然都是小混混
∮Golly Moses ∮ ∮Naturally, we’re punks ∮
克鲁克警官 我们好伤心
∮Officer Krupke, we’re very upset ∮
从来没有得到 每个孩子都该得到的
∮We never had the love that every child oughta get ∮
我们不是不良少年 我们被误解了
∮We ain’t no delinquents, we’re misunderstood ∮
我们内心深处 还是善良的 – 还是善良的
∮Deep down inside us, there is good ∮ ∮There is good ∮
是善良的 是善良的 天真又善良
∮There is good, there is good ∮ ∮There is untapped good ∮
就像在我们里面最坏的 也有善的
∮Like, inside the worst of us is good ∮
真是一个感人的好故事 – 让我们告诉全世界
That’s a touchin’ good story. – Let me tell it to the world!
去告诉法官吧 – 法官 谁做法官
Just tell it to the judge. – Who’s gonna be the judge?