What happens when you look at Bernardo?
事情都是在 我没看着他时发生的
It’s when I don’t look that it happens.
我想我要告诉爸妈…
I think I will tell Mama and Papa
你和伯纳多在电影院阳台上的事
about you and Nardo in the balcony…
我要把这撕碎 – 不
of the movies! – I will rip this to shreds! – No!
如果你能把领口弄低一点…
But if you perhaps could manage to lower the neck…
明年 – 我讨厌这件衣服
Next year. I hate that dress!
那就不要穿 也不要和我们去舞会
Then don’t wear it, and don’t come to the dance with us tonight.
不去
Don’t come?
至少把它染成红色的呢 – 不行
Could we not dye it red at least? – No, we could not.
白色是给小孩子穿的
White is for babies.
我会是唯一穿白色的- –
I will be the only one there in a white…
Sí.
好漂亮
It is a beautiful dress.
我爱你
I love you!
小姐们 准备好了吗 – 伯纳多 进来 好不好看
Are you ready, ladies? – Nardo, come in. Is it not beautiful?
很好
Yes.
很好 – 我没听清楚
Very. – I didn’t quite hear.
非常美丽
Very beautiful.
奇诺 进来 不要怕
Come in, Chino. Do not be afraid.
这是女装店 – 等我们认识你了才会咬你
But this is a shop for ladies. – We won’t bite you till we know you better.
奇诺 今晚好好替我看着玛丽亚 你也一样 艾尼塔
Chino, you will keep both eyes on Maria tonight in case I cannot. You too, Anita.
我哥是只傻傻的看门狗 – 我妹妹是颗宝石
My brother is a silly watchdog. – My sister is a precious jewel.
我是什么 刻宝石的刀
What am I? Cut glass?
最重要的是 我今晚能在舞会能玩得开心
Nardo, it is most important that I have a wonderful time at the dancing tonight.
是吗
It is?
因为今晚是我真正…
Because tonight is the real beginning of my life…
在美国生活的开始
as a young lady of America.
Let’s go!
走开
Get outta here!
Nardo. Cómo está?
奇诺
Chino. Chino!
派皮 来这儿
Pepe! Pepe! Come on, guys!
玛丽亚
Maria.
看看谁来了
Look what I got.
玛丽亚 见见我这些你还不认识的朋友
Maria, these are some of my friends you’ve not met.
嘿 闪边 – 你好
Pick up.
这位是洛可
This is Loco. – Mucho gusto. – Encantada.
泰芮士塔 – 我妹妹玛丽亚
Teresita. My sister Maria. – Good evening.
晚安 – 这是路易士和罗莎
And this is Luis and Rosa. – Encantada. Rosalie, ai.
Oye, Nardo.
大伙 够了
All right, boys and girls. All right.
注意 请注意
Attention, please!
注意
Attention!
过来
Come here.
谢谢 今晚来的人很多
Thank you. My, this is a fine turnout we have here tonight.
都是为你来的
It’s all for you, glad hand.
我知道你们大家…
I know all of you boys and girls…
来这儿是想交新朋友…
are here because you want to make new friends…
和更加认识老朋友的
and get closer to old ones.

Yeah!
所以 孩子们 今晚我们要来点特别的
So, tonight, kids, we’re gonna do something special.
我们来个大混合舞会
We’re gonna have a get-together dance!
太帅了 美呆了
Ginger! Peachy!
好了 好了 孩子们…
All right, all right, now, kids, kids…
我要你们围成两个圈
I want you to form two circles.
几个 – 两个
How many? – Two.
男生在外圈 女生在内圈
Boys on the outside, and girls on the inside.
你在那儿
Where are you?
好了
All right.
现在…
Now…
音乐停止之时…
when the music stops…
男生就和他面前的女生跳 好不好
each boy dances with whichever girl is opposite, okay? Okay!
两个圈 孩子们
Two circles, kids!
试试无妨 不会痛的
Well, it won’t hurt you to try.
痛 好痛
It hurts. It hurts! It hurts.
雪男
Snowboy.
I’m with it.
对啦 继续来
That’s it, kids! Keep the ball rolling.
她转着圆圈 会停在那里 没人知道
Round she goes, and where she stops, nobody knows.
好了 开始了
All right, here we go.
男生在我右边 女生在我左边
Boys to my right, and girls to my left.
曼波 – 曼波
Mambo! – Mambo!
开始
Go!
东尼
Tony!
曼波
Mambo!
曼波
Mambo!
你以为我是别人吗
You’re not thinking I’m someone else?
我知道你不是
I know you are not.
我们见过吗
Or that we’ve met before?
我知道我们没见过
I know we have not.
我觉得…
I felt…
我知道从未发生过的事 就要发生了 一定会发生…
I knew something never before was gonna happen, had to happen…
但是比这更多 – 我的手好冷
but this is so much more. My hands are cold.
你也是
Yours, too.
好温暖
So warm.
好美
So beautiful.
美丽
Beautiful.
我相信了
It’s so much to believe.
你不是开玩笑吧
You’re not making a joke?
我还没学会怎么开这种玩笑
I have not yet learned how to joke that way.
我现在知道 我永远不会开这种玩笑
I think now I never will.
美♥国♥佬♥ 把手拿开 – 伯纳多
Get your hands off, American! – Nardo!
离我妹妹远点 – 你妹妹
Stay away from my sister. – Sister?
你看不出来他不是我们之一吗 – 我只看见他
Couldn’t you see he’s one of them? – I saw only him.
他们向波多黎各女孩要的 只有一件事
They want one thing from a Puerto Rican girl.
那不是真的 – 东尼
That’s a lie! – Later, Tony!
走开 – 不要听他的
Get away! – Don’t listen.
她会先听我的
She’ll listen to me before she listens to you.
如果你想解决这件事- – – 各位 本来一切都好好的
If you two want to settle this… Please, boys! Everything was going so well.
别这样 我们都是来玩的
Now, come on! We’re all here to have a good time, aren’t we?
伯纳多…
Nardo…
带她出去 我们回家去
Take her out of here. We’re going home.
伯纳多 这是我第一支舞 – 我们是一家人 走
Nardo, it is my first dance. – Please. We are family. Now go.
来 玛丽亚
Come, Maria.
玛丽亚
Maria.
我不是要找你 – 我找你
I don’t want you. – I want you, though.
我找你开战前会 喷射机和鲨鱼之战
I want you for a war council. Jets and Sharks.
我很荣幸 – 出去外面
The pleasure is mine. – Let’s go outside.
我不会把女士们留下 和你们这种人在一起
I would not leave the ladies here alone with your kind around.
我们约在午夜
We will meet you at midnight.
在达克的糖果店
Doc’s candy store?
在那之前不要乱来
And no jazz before then.
我知道规矩…
I understand the rules…
本地土包子
native boy.
冰男
Ice.
午夜时在达克的糖果店 告诉大家 – 好的 小老爹
Doc’s at midnight. Spread the word. – Right, daddy-o.
玛丽亚
Maria.
玛丽亚
Maria.
我听过最悦耳的声音
∮The most beautiful sound I ever heard ∮
世上最美妙的声音 就是那一个字
∮All the beautiful sounds of the world ∮ ∮In a single word ∮
玛丽亚
∮Maria ∮
我遇上了一个名叫玛丽亚的女孩
∮I just met a girl named Maria ∮
突然之间这个名字 就再也不一样了
∮And suddenly that name ∮ ∮Will never be the same to me ∮
玛丽亚 我吻了名叫玛丽亚的女孩
∮Maria ∮ ∮I just kissed a girl named Maria ∮
突然之间 我才发现这个声音有多美妙
∮And suddenly I’ve found ∮ ∮How wonderful a sound can be ∮
玛丽亚
∮Maria ∮
大声说出来 如有音乐响起
∮Say it loud, and there ‘s music playing ∮
轻声说出来 几乎就像祈祷一样
∮Say it soft ∮ ∮And it’s almost like praying ∮
玛丽亚 我会一直不停地呼唤
∮Maria ∮ ∮I’ll never stop saying ∮
玛丽亚
∮Maria ∮
大声说出来 如有音乐响起
∮Say it loud, and there ‘s music playing ∮
轻声说出来 几乎就像祈祷一样
∮Say it soft ∮ ∮And it’s almost like praying ∮