Play the juke. Some of you get outside. If you see Chino or those stinkin’ PR’s comin…
我想找达克 – 他不在
I’d like to see Doc. – He ain’t here.
他去哪里 – 他去银行了
Where is he? – He went to the bank.
他们算错了他的帐 – 银行关门了 他在那里
They made a mistake in his favor. The banks are closed at night. Where is he?
你知道达克很瘦 他从晚间存钱口里滑进银行了
You know how skinny Doc is. He slipped in through the night-deposit slot.
结果卡住了
And got stuck halfway in.
所以我们不知道 他何时才会回来
Which indicates there’s no tellin’ when he’ll be back.
Buenas noches, se?orita.
你去哪
Where you goin’?
楼下 – 我不是说他不在吗
Downstairs. – Didn’t I tell you he ain’t here?
我想自己亲眼看看
I’d like to see for myself.
别这样
Please.
别这样
Please.
Por favor.
让我过去好吗 – 她太黑了 过不去的
Will you let me pass? – She’s too dark to pass.
不要 – 请不要
Don’t – Please don’t.
– Por favor. – No comprende.
– Gracias. – De nada.
你听着 – 我们在听
Mambo! – Listen, you! – We’re listenin’.
我带了口信给你朋友
Look, I gotta give a friend of yours a message.
我要告诉东尼- – – 他不在这儿
I gotta tell Tony… – He ain’t here.
我知道他在 – 谁说的
I know he is. – Who says he is?
谁的口信 – 算了
Who’s the message from? – Never mind.
会是奇诺的口信吗 – 你们不了解吗 我想帮忙
Couldn’t be from Chino, could it? Don’t you understand? I want to help!
伯纳多的女人想帮忙 – 坏人也有感情的
Bernardo’s girl wants to help? – Even a greaseball’s got feelings.
她想帮忙逮住东尼 – 不是的
But she wants to help get Tony. – No!
伯纳多的女人 – 伯纳多的猪
Not much. Bernardo’s tramp. – Bernardo’s pig!
说谎大王 – 不要那样
You lyin’ Spic! – Don’t do that.
金牙齿 – 耳洞
Gold tooth! – Pierced ear!
不要 – 大蒜嘴
Don’t. – Garlic mouth.
我想帮忙 – 少来
I want to help! – Come on!
– Go! – Chiquita!
No!
Olé! Olé!
Hey, babe!
少来
Come on!
抓住她 – 不 不要
Let’s get her! – No, you don’t.
来 – 来
Come on, baby.
Come on!
住手
Stop it!
你们在干什么
What are you doing there?
伯纳多是对的
Bernardo was right.
如果你们其中有人躺在路上流血…
If one of you… was lying in the street bleeding…
我会走过去吐口水
l’d walk by and spit on you!
她会告诉奇诺东尼在仓库 – 不要碰我
She’ll tell Chino that Tony’s in the cellar. Don’t you touch me!
我有一个口信给你的 美国朋友
I got a message for your American buddy.
告诉那个杀人犯 玛丽亚不会来了
You tell that murderer that Maria’s never going to meet him!
告诉他奇诺发现了他们的事…
You tell him that Chino found out about them…
他杀了她
and shot her!
她死了
She’s dead!
你们这些孩子何时才会停止
When do you kids stop?
你们让世界更糟
You make this world lousy!
不是我们
We didn’t make it, Doc.
出去
Get outta here!
玛丽亚
Maria?
达克 我好像听到- – 拿到钱了
Doc, I thought I heard… You got it!
是 我拿到了 – 你真是个好朋友
Yes, I got it. – Doc, you’re a pal.
你是最好的好朋友 我一定尽快还给你
You’re the best friend a guy ever had. I’ll pay you back as soon as I can. I promise.
不用了 – 不 我要还你 我不能
Forget that. – No, I’ll never! I couldn’t.
你知道我和玛丽亚在乡下会怎么做
Doc, you know what we’re gonna do in the country, Maria and me?
我们会用你的名字为小孩命名 即使是女孩 当你来看我们时- –
We’ll have kids, and we’ll name ’em all after you… even the girls, so when you visit us…
醒来吧
Wake up!
这是唯一让你听到的方法吗
Is this the only way to get through to you…
不顾一切地去做 然后像炸♥弹♥一样地爆♥炸♥
do just what you all do, bust like a hot water pipe?
你怎么了
What’s got into you?
你们这些孩子 为什么活得像在打仗一样
Why do you kids live like there’s a war on?
你为什么杀人
Why do you kill?
我告诉过你是怎么发生的
I told you how it happened.
玛丽亚了解
Maria understands.
我以为你也了解 – 玛丽亚不了解
I thought you did, too. – Maria understands nothing…
再也不会了
Never again.
东尼 没有玛丽亚了
There is no Maria, Tony.
什么
What?
我不能 – 不 达克
I can’t. – No, no, Doc.
告诉我 怎么了
Now, tell me. What is it?
楼上刚刚是艾尼塔
That was Anita upstairs.
奇诺发现你和玛丽亚的事…
Chino found out about you and Maria…
他杀了她
and he killed her.
No.
玛丽亚…
Maria.
不会是玛丽亚
Not Maria, Doc.
她是…
She’s…
奇诺 奇诺
Chino!
出来找我 奇诺
Come and get me, too, Chino!
奇诺
Chino!
奇诺
Chino!
奇诺 出来找我 奇诺 – 东尼
Come and get me, too! – Tony!
谁 – 随便谁 进来
Who’s that? – It’s me, Anybodys. Come on.
离开这里
Get out of here!
奇诺 来找我 奇诺 – 你在干什么
Chino, come and get me, damn you! – What are you doin’?
出来 奇诺
Get out of here!
跟我来 我们去找- –
Why don’t you come with me? We’ll find…
不是在玩游戏 你不懂吗
It ain’t playin’ anymore! Can’t any of you get that?
可是帮里- – – 你是个女孩子 做个女孩 去吧
But the gang… – You’re a girl! Be a girl and beat it!
奇诺
Chino!
奇诺 来找我 把我也杀了吧
Come on, Chino! Get me, too!
奇诺
Chino!
奇诺 我在叫你呢
I’m callin’ for you, Chino!
这里除了我没有别人 来
There’s nobody here but me. Come on!
好吗
Please, will you?
我在等你
I’m waitin’ for you.
我要你来
I want you to.
玛丽亚
Maria.
东尼
Tony!
玛丽亚
Maria.
玛丽亚
Maria.
玛丽亚
Maria.
都是我不够坚定
I didn’t believe hard enough.
相爱就够了
Loving is enough.
不是在这儿
Not here.
他们不会让我们的 – 我们离开
They won’t let us be. – Then we’ll get away.
好
Yeah.
我们可以 – 是的
We can. – Yes.
我们会的 – 对
We will. – Yes.
牵着我的手 我们已经在半路上了
∮Hold my hand ∮ ∮And we’re halfway there ∮
牵着我的手 我带着你去
∮Hold my hand ∮ ∮And I’ll take you there ∮
用某种方式
∮Somehow ∮
在某天
∮Someday ∮
某…
∮Some… ∮
退后
Stay back!
奇诺 你怎么开枪的
How do you fire this gun, Chino?
扣这小小的板机
Just by pulling this little trigger?
奇诺 还有几发子弹
How many bullets are left, Chino?
够杀了你
Enough for you?
还有你
And you?
你们全部
All of you!
你们都杀了他 还有我哥哥和芮夫
You all killed him, and my brother, and Riff…
不是用子弹和枪
not with bullets and guns.
而是用仇恨
With hate!
现在我也能杀人了 因为我也有恨
I can kill, too, because now I have hate!
奇诺 我能杀几个 几个
How many can I kill, Chino? How many?
然后还能剩一发子弹给我自己
And still have one bullet left for me?
不
No!
不要碰他
Don’t you touch him!
Te adoro, Anton.
西城故事