∮Somewhere ∮
有一个
∮There’s a time ∮
属于我们的时间
∮For us ∮
有一天有属于我们的时间
∮Someday a time for us ∮
有时间好好在一起
∮Time together with time to spare ∮
有时间看着彼此 有时间彼此关心
∮Time to look ∮ ∮Time to care ∮
有一天
∮Someday ∮
在某个地方
∮Somewhere ∮
我们会找到新的生活
∮We’ll find a new way of living ∮
会找到谅解的方法
∮We’ll find a way of forgiving ∮
有一个地方
∮Somewhere ∮
有一个属于我们的地方
∮There’s a place for us ∮
一个属于我们的时间和空间
∮A time and place for us ∮
牵着我的手 我们已经在半路上了
∮Hold my hand, and we’re halfway there ∮
牵着我的手 我带着你去
∮Hold my hand ∮ ∮And I’ll take you there ∮
用某种方式
∮Somehow ∮
在某一天
∮Someday ∮
在某个地方
∮Somewhere ∮
小约翰 你在这里干嘛
Baby John, what are you doin’ here?
没干嘛
Nothin’.
你干嘛在这里没干嘛 走啊
What are you doin’ nothin’ here for? Come on.
我不想让大家看到我 阿若
I don’t want the guys to see me, A-Rab.
为什么
Why not?
我在哭
I’m cryin’.
你在哭
You are?
为什么
What for?
我不知道 我只是- – – 擤擤鼻子
I don’t know. I’m just… – Blow your nose.
阿若 – 怎样
A-Rab? Yeah?
你看到他们的脸吗
Did you get a look at their faces?
什么脸 – 你知道…
Which faces? – You know…
决斗时芮夫和伯纳多的脸
At the rumble. Riff and Bernardo.
有
Yeah.
我希望那是昨天发生的 – 我也是 我好害怕
I wish it was yesterday. – Me, too. I’m scared.
不要这样 听见了吗 – 阿若 我们要怎么办
Cut it out. You hear me? Cut it out! – A-Rab, what are we gonna do?
我们去找大伙一起想想
We’ll meet the other guys and form up. That’s what we’ll do.
来 我们走
Now, come on. Let’s go.
你有没有手帕 – 你不能用袖子吗
You got a handkerchief first? What’s wrong with your sleeve?
你去那儿了 – 你以为呢 白鸟俱乐部
Where you been? – Where do you think, the Stork Club?
我们以为你被抓了 – 继续
We thought they nabbed you. – Go on.
有看到东尼吗 – 没有 到处都是警♥察♥
You didn’t see Tony? – Nothin’ but coppers.
他怎么了 – 他没怎么了 他很好
What’s wrong with him? There’s nothin’ wrong. He’s okay, you get it?
好 好
All right, all right!
也许我们该回家 – 为什么
Maybe we oughta go home. – For what?
打赌他们逮到东尼了 – 不会
Betcha they got him. – Not Tony.
他实在太棒了 是不是 小约翰 – 对
Man, he was great, right, Baby John? – Yeah.
他真的为喷射机出力 – 就像芮夫说他会- –
He really come through for the Jets. – Just like Riff said he…
说他会的
Said he would.
芮夫 我要芮夫
I want Riff!
好了 葛莉拉
Come on, Graziella.
不该有人死的
Nobody was supposed to get killed.
只是…
It just…
他们要付出代价的
They’re gonna pay!
臭鲨鱼帮 – 打架不光明
Them stinkin’ Sharks. – Dirty fighting.
他们开始的 – 我们来结束吧
They started it!
要让他们知道谁是老大 – 喷射机才是
So why don’t we finish it? We gotta show ’em who’s on top.
我们搞得还不够吗
The Jets! Let’s do it now! – Ain’t we had enough?
怎么回事 你害怕了吗 – 你说谁“怕了”
What’s the matter, you scared? – Who you callin’ scared?
放开他 – 不要多管闲事
Lay off of him. – Mind your own business.
不要对我大小声 我揍- – – 你要怎么样
Don’t sound off on me. I’ll…
住手
You’ll do what? – Knock it off!
闭嘴 你们这些没用的人 回家去
Shut up down there, you dirty bunch of good-for-nothings! Go home where you belong!
你说谁“没用的人” 笨大嘴
Who you callin’ good-for-nothin’, you loudmouth crud head?
塞住你的大嘴巴
Come down, I’ll put this through your face!
全部进去 – 去
Get inside! All of you! – Come on!
闭嘴 – 谁都不能那样对我
Shut up! – I don’t have to take that from nobody!
下一个对我大小声的家伙 – 我发誓要- –
Next creep who sounds on me, I swear the next guy…
你要笑
You’ll laugh!
是啊
Yeah.
现在你们全部要尽力
Now, you all better dig this and dig it good!
不管什么事或什么人惹到你…
No matter who or what is eatin’ you…
如果你露出什么你就完了
man, you show it, and you are dead!
你就是自动送上去给人宰割…
You are cuttin’ a hole in yourselves for them to stick in a red-hot umbrella…
五马分尸
and open it wide!
如果你们被警方问话想过关的话
Man, you wanna get past the cops when they start askin’ about tonight?
你保持冷静
You play it cool.
你们想在这生存下去吗
You wanna live in this lousy world?
保持冷静
Play it cool.
我想报仇 – 冷静地报仇
I wanna get even! – Get cool!
我要爆♥炸♥了 – 冷静地爆发
I wanna bust! – Bust cool!
我想走了 – 冷静地走
I wanna go! – Go cool!
疯孩子
∮Boy, boy, crazy boy ∮
孩子 保持冷静
∮Get cool, boy ∮
口袋里有火♥药♥的话
∮Got a rocket ∮ ∮In your pocket ∮
要保持非常非常的冷静
∮Keep cooly cool, boy ∮
不要激动 因为 前面还有
∮Don ‘t get hot ∮
好一段路要走呢
∮’Cause, man, you’ve got some high times ahead ∮
慢慢来 小老爹
∮Take it slow, and daddy-o ∮
你要好好活着 老了死在自己床上
∮You can live it up and die in bed ∮
疯孩子
∮Boy, boy, crazy boy ∮
不要慌张
∮Stay loose, boy ∮
轻轻地 解决它 态度轻松
∮Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it ∮
不要激动
∮Turn off the juice, boy ∮
走 走 不要像个小学生
∮Go, man, go ∮ ∮But not like a yo-yo schoolboy ∮
冷静地对待
∮Just play it cool, boy ∮
酷酷的
∮Real cool… ∮
放松 猛♥男♥
Easy, Action!
阿若 冷静 冷静 冷静
Cool it, A-Rab, cool it!
走 走 走
Go, cool!
Pow!
Go!
冷静
Cool!
冷静 – 走
Cool! – Go!
疯了 – 冷静
Crazy! – Cool!
走 – 疯了
Go! – Crazy!
走
Go!
疯孩子
∮Boy, boy, crazy boy ∮
不要慌张
∮Stay loose, boy ∮
轻轻地 解决它 态度轻松
∮Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it ∮
关掉油门
∮Turn off the juice, boy ∮
冷静地对待
∮Just play it cool, boy ∮
酷酷的
∮Real cool ∮
好
Okay.
我们走
Let’s go.
到那里去
Where we goin’?
如果我们躲起来 警♥察♥会觉得可疑
If we lay low, the coppers are gonna smell fish.
所以我们第一要做的是- – – 嘿 小老弟
So the first thing we do… – Buddy boy!
回去穿裙子去 – 我的膝盖不能看 听着- –
Go wear a skirt. – I got scabby knees. Listen…
我们到处晃来晃去 好像没事一样
First, start showing around like we got nothin’ to hide.
如果他们问到决斗的事
Suppose they ask us about the rumble.
如果他们问东尼在那里 谁带了枪在找他
Supposin’ they ask you where’s Tony and what party’s lookin’ for him with a gun!
你听到什么 – 我要去找裙子穿
You know somethin’?
快点 – 她会知道什么
I know I gotta go get a skirt. – Come on, Anybodys!
很多 我知道该有人去 波多黎各人地盘打探消息
What’s the freak know? – Plenty! I figured somebody oughta infiltrate PR territory…
我很擅于隐藏
and spy around. I’m very large with shadows, you know.
我能像风一般地出入
I can slip in and out of ’em like wind through a fence.
她很努力地隐形 – 我是啊
Boy, is she ever makin’ the most of it. – You bet your fat “A,” I am!
快说 – 好
Spill it! – Okay.
我听到奇诺和鲨鱼帮 提到东尼和伯纳多妹妹的事
I hear Chino tellin’ the Sharks somethin’ about Tony and Bernardo’s sister.
然后奇诺说 “我要干掉那个波兰佬”
And then I hear Chino say, “If it’s the last thing I do, I’m gonna get that Polack.”
然后他拿出了家伙
And then he pulls out the bad news!
天啊 – 波多黎各人就是不放手
Them PR’s won’t stop. – Till we stop ’em.
直到我们阻止他们 – 等一下