听着 伙计 老头儿欠我些钱
Hey, look, man, Father Time owed me a few bones.
用这个作抵押了
He gave me this in trade.
现在多的都有了
That should be more than enough to cover it.
嗯 还不赖
Not bad.
问题是已经有人出价700要那个房♥间了 看来你被卡住了
Your problem is somebody already gave me $700 for the cell, so, you’re S.O.L.
不! 嘿 等等! 等等! 等等!
No! No! Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Look.
你想拿了我的钱就走人?
So you’re just gonna take my money and walk?
是啊 写信去投诉我吧
Yeah, well, write to your congressman.
要命了!
Oh, come on!
来了
Hey.
恩 他们说你想跟我谈谈
Hi. They said you wanted to talk to me.
是的 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
好吧
Okay.

Good.
请坐
Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
我给你做了个东西
I made you something.
是个烟灰缸
It’s an ashtray.
嗯… 可我不抽烟
I don’t smoke.
是 我知道 但他们只让我们做这个和珠宝
Yeah, I know. But they only let us make these and jewelry,
而且我觉得你不是那种喜欢带面条项链的人
and I didn’t figure you for the macaroni necklace type.
真好! 嗯…
It’s very sweet.
我们谈谈你的情况吧?
How about we talk about how you’re doing?
我想 你和我都知道 我不应该呆这里
I think we both know I don’t belong here.
我记不清那晚发生了什么事
I don’t remember much about that night,
但被关单独禁闭的时候 一定是什么东西让我头脑发涨
but being locked up in ad seg, something must’ve snapped.
我想说的是 我已经干了很多的手工艺活
What I’m trying to say is, I think I’ve had enough of arts and crafts.
但那是由你决定的
But that’s your call.
这里的医生确实是说 你表现还不错
And the doctors here do say that you’ve been acting fine.
问题是 如果你不告诉狱长是谁烫伤了你
The problem is that if you don’t tell the Pope who burned you,
他还是会把你单独禁闭的
he’s gonna lock you back up in ad seg.
几天以后 你可能又会被送回来
And after a couple days of that, you’re gonna be right back here.
迈克尔 我很不愿看到在你身上发生的一切 以及你坐在这儿
Michael, I hate what happened to you, and I hate that you’re here.
但你得让我帮你
But you have got to let me help you.
如果你想离开这个精神病区
If you want to get out of psych ward, and stay out,
你就得把事实告诉狱长
you’ve got to tell the Pope the truth about that burn.
换洗衣物了 朋友们
Out with the old, in with the new, cons.
你室友让我给你捎个信儿 哥
I got a message from your cellie, bro.
他说他没事儿 并努力填补空白
He says he’s okay and he’s trying to fill in the blanks.
他说他正在尝试 还是说已经填好了?
Did he say he’s trying, or that he already got the blanks filled in?
我不知道 我没写下来
Yo, man, I don’t know. I didn’t write it down.
好吧 你告诉他 我已经把洞填平了
Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole.
好 好 我已经厌烦了你的秘密和口信儿
Yeah, yeah, I’m done with your little secrets and messages, bro.
我看到斯科菲尔德的背部了
I saw Scofield’s back.
他背部被烫伤的部分 和警服的那一块是同一个位置
He’s got a burn in the same spot as the burn in that guard’s shirt.
我不知道你在干什么 但我已经有点头绪了
I don’t know what you’re doing but I have an idea, huh?
除非你告诉我发生了什么事 否则我不帮你了
And I’m through helping you until you tell me what’s going on.
我不能告诉你 兄弟
I can’t, bro.
那祝你好运吧
Then good luck in the hole, jefe.
不 不 不 不 不! 等 等
No, no, no! Wait, wait.
曼而彻
Manche.
谁在叫?
Who’s that?
是林肯 兄弟
That’s Linc, bro.
-判死刑的林肯? -是的
-Linc the Sink? -Yeah.
过来
Come here.
我想我们可以解决点问题
I think we can work something out.
我想说的是 在我离开这儿之前 加里会付出代价的 相信我
All I can say is, before I get out of here, Geary will pay. Believe that.
如果维修部换新了斯科菲尔德的马桶 谁都走不了
No one’s getting out of here if maintenance goes to replacing Scofield’s toilet.
我有办法帮你们 解决斯科菲尔德的问题
I got a way to help you with your Scofield problem.
你说什么 瘦竹竿?
What’d you say, slim?
我说我有办法帮你们…
I said I got a way to help you with…
谁告诉你我们有问题?
Who the hell said we had a problem?
冷静点 老兄 放轻松
It’s cool, man. Relax.
林肯和苏克雷把什么都告诉我了
Lincoln and Sucre told me everything.
他们告诉你什么了?
What in the hell did they tell you?
他们到底告诉你什么了?
Exactly, what did they tell you?
什么都说了 他们说 我可以和你们一起
Everything. They said I can come with you, you know,
提前假释 如果我能帮你们 把迈克尔弄出精神病区的话
on early parole, if I can help get the Fish out of psych.
我们算什么 火车吗? 你以为谁都能上我们的火车?
What are we, the A train? Everyone gets to ride with us?
在我给你一拳之前 先给我滚蛋?
Why don’t you take a walk, before I give you a smack?
你有其它的好办法吗?
You got another solution to our situation?
我可不这么认为
I didn’t think so.
我 我堂哥还有林肯… 想了个法子
Me and my cuz and Lincoln came up with something.
行得通… 但有一定风险
Now, it can work, but it’s risky.
准备好离开这鱼缸了吗 小鱼儿?
You ready to get out of this aquarium, Fish?
你必须保证我没事
Assure me I’ll be protected.
迈克尔 你已经够了解我了 你知道我会怎么做
Michael, you know me well enough by now. Such assurances are not necessary.
恕我直言 狱长
With all due respect, Warden,
如果当初安全措施够好的话 那样的事就不会发生了
if I had been protected in the first place, none of this would have happened.
名字
A name.
-加里 -加里?
-Geary. -Geary?
他想尽办法从我们这捞钱 不择手段
He shakes cons down for money, anything he can get his hands on.
他知道我上过大学 所以他理所当然认为我…
He knew I went to college, so he must’ve…
他一定认为我很有钱
He must’ve thought I was rich or something.
总之 当 嗯…
Anyway,
我付不出钱的时候 他用一只手把我摁住
when I couldn’t pay up, he held me down with one arm,
用另一只手烫我
and burned me with the other.
我不知道他用什么烫的 但…
but it was hot as hell. but
真的是烫的要命
it was hot as hell.
真是让人诧异啊 又接不通
What a surprise. Disconnected.
250个商用电♥话♥ 72个家用电♥话♥ 遍布50个州…
Two-hundred and fifty businesses, 72 residences, covering all 50 states.
伦敦 马提尼克岛 雅加达 达喀尔…
London, Martinique, Jakarta, Dakar.
所有号♥码都已经停用
All the numbers out of service.
魁恩一失踪 几天内他们就把数据全部销毁了
As soon as Quinn disappeared, they must’ve erased the paper trail within days.
还有什么他们办不到的?
Is there anything they can’t do?
我在华盛顿的朋友
My P.I. Buddy in DC.
我把这个都寄过去
What if I send him all this,
看他能不能在这些号♥码之间找到某种联♥系♥?
see if he can make a connection between the numbers?
我会告诉他尽快
I’ll tell him I need it ASAP.
谢谢
Thank you.
没什么大不了的 我会让他通宵处理这些材料
Oh, it’s no big deal. I’ll just overnight him all this stuff.
不是 是为了所有你做的事
No. For everything.
和我在一起 共同努力
For hanging in there, keeping me going.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然
Sure.
年薪400万的家伙
Guy with a six ERA, signs for four mil a year.
工作干得遭透了 却还能加薪
Sucks at his job, he still gets a raise.
你也干得很遭 你也向狱长要求加薪啊
You suck at your job. You should ask the Pope for a raise.
很有意思
Very funny.
狱长 什么风把你吹来了?
Warden, what brings you to our little clubhouse?
嘿 是什么…?
Hey, what gives?
嘿 这是我爸给我的
Hey, that was a gift from my old man.
你什么时候改姓”查尔斯”而你♥爸♥爸叫”安”了?
Since when is your name Charles and your dad’s name Ann?
我是被冤枉的 我什么也没干!
This is a railroad. I didn’t do nothing!
别像看罪犯那样看着我 你也不是个好东西
Don’t look at me like I’m some con. You’re as crooked as scoliosis.
我没有被抓住
I don’t get caught.
我们到了以后
When we get there,
我会卸下你的手铐 让你稍微活动一下
I’ll take you out of the y-cuffs and put you in a four-piece.
明白了吗?
Got it?
明白了 头儿
Got it, boss.
你乖一点 我也不会拿你怎么着 明白吗?
You play nice, I play nice. Understand?
明白了
Got it.
她在这儿 我正看着她
She’s here. I’ve got her.
斯科菲尔德 重新回到普通监区
Scofield for re-admission to Gen pop.
-欢迎回家 -谢谢
-Welcome home. -Thanks.
从没想过回牢房♥会让我这么开心
Never thought I’d be so glad to be back in my cell.
嗯 狱长要我把这个交给你
Pope wanted me to give you this.
你看什么呢
What the hell are you staring at, anyway?
什么都看
Everything.
发生什么了? 他们在这做什么?
What’s happening?What are they doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!