除非你想回到我们的老交易上去
unless you want to go back on our deal.
-我懂了 -很好
-No. -Good.
保持联♥系♥
Be in touch.
海威尔
Haywire.
海威尔… 你吃药了吗?
Haywire, did you take your meds?

Well, come on.
你牙缝里又有东西了
You got something in your teeth again.
要别人回忆往事可以 但自己也得小心点儿 迈克尔
You should be careful when you tell people to remember things, Michael.
因为我记起了所有的事情
Because I remember everything now.
包括你是怎么陷害我的!
I remember how you set me up!
以及你如何撞破你的头…
How you smashed your own head
害得我被遣送到这里
and had me sent back here.
我同时…
I also
也记起了这个
remember this.
通道
The pathway.
你的地图
Your map.
你的越狱
Your escape.
-给我 -别.别
-Give me that. -Don’t. Don’t.
现在 你是要我把这撕了…
Now, do I tear this up
…还是告诉我 何时 何地开始你的越狱行动?
or do you tell me exactly where and when you’re doing this?
-从地下室开始 -好
-It starts in the basement. -Okay.
这条线连接着煤房♥舱口和这边的管道系统
This line leads from the hatch in the coal room, to this pipe system here,
而那条线可以通到医务室
and that runs to the infirmary.
我们就是走这条线出去的
That’s how we’ll get out.
我得离开精神病区补全工作
I just need to get out of psych ward to set things up.
三天以后
But three days after I’m gone,
我再折回到地下室把你接出去
I’ll come back up through the basement and get you out.
你只是说些我想听的话
You’re just telling me what I want to hear.
不 我没有
No, I’m not.
我需要你帮我们离开这儿
I need you to let me get us out of here.
你需要相信我
I need you to trust me.
如果你再陷害我 我会杀了你
If you try to screw me over again I’ll kill you.

Hey.
嘿 进展怎么样?
Hi. How did it go?
申请是挺容易的
Filing the petition was easy,
但能否通过 那就是另一回事儿了
getting it approved, that’s a whole ‘nother story.
-你找到充电器了? -哦 是的
-You found the charger? -Oh, yeah.
你怎么不把它装上去?
Why didn’t you plug it in?
我只是在 嗯… 在想些其它的事情
I was just… Just thinking for a minute.
-想什么? -没什么
-About what? -Nothing.
-看来有事做了 -什么?
-We’re in business. -What is it?
他的整本电♥话♥簿都还在 总共322个号♥码
His entire phone book is still in here, 322 numbers.
没空位了 旁边等等
No open seats. Gotta wait.
西诺 押还是不押?
C-Note, crap or get off the pot.
我再想想
I’m thinking.
嘿 我们这不是在加拿大扑克邀请赛上玩
We ain’t betting on CPT here, man.
你要么跟 要么滚开让位置
Either you gonna see his bet or you can go outside
去搞个囚犯大游♥行♥什么的 随你怎么搞
and Million Con March or whatever your people do.
不管你选择哪一种 快做决定就是了 伙计
Either way, get on with it, son.
我跟
I’m in.
三张Q娘么 你的呢?
Three bitches, bitches. What you holding?
你说呢
You tell me.
-满堂红 -满堂红?
-Full house. -A full house?
这东西 墨西哥人应该非常熟悉 嗯 小子?
That’s a concept a Mexican should be quite familiar with, eh, Jesus?
她说什么?
She said what?
她毫不含糊说
She said, in unequivocal terms,
布伦斯的事我不准再插手
that I was not to move on Burrows.
不管他们有何计划 和我们的肯定不一样
Whatever their agenda is with Burrows, it is not the same as ours.
他父亲的介入
This whole business with his father,
阻碍了我们最初计划的实施
it interferes with the one thing that we set out to do in the first place.
使我们对林肯·布伦斯的 一切行程安排落空
Put Lincoln Burrows in the ground.
只要他活着 你就只能等着认输 而不是公♥司♥
If he lives, you’re the one that stands to lose, not the Company.
他们会再选个候选人
They get themselves another candidate,
而你却得承担所有损失
and you’re the one that suffers the brunt of it.
也许是时候搞乱他们的棋盘了
Then maybe it’s time we broke ranks.
如果我们那么做 他们将不再支持你的竞选 这你是知道的
We do that, they pull support for the campaign. You know that, don’t you?
前提是… 如果被他们知道 保罗
That is, if they know, Paul.
嗯! 闻闻这些钱的味道 得来一对J或者更好 来三个就赢了
Smell that kitty. Jacks or better, Trips to win.
最后一手了 我今天已经输得不耐烦了
Last hand. I’m tired of losing all my money today.
-你那有多少? -不知道 300上下
-How much you up? -I don’t know. $300.
-疼吗? -什么?
-Does it hurt? -What?
你屁♥股♥上的马蹄铁 (意指狗屎运)
The horseshoe up your ass.
今天运气很好 乒乓小子
Rather be lucky than good, ping-pong.
掉牌得弃牌
Misdeal. Bury the card.
伙计 我不在乎你有没看到我的牌
Man, I don’t care if you all saw my card.
是啊 你当然不在乎
Yeah, I bet you don’t.
弃牌吧 毛小子
Bury the card, young blood.
嘿 扫兴的家伙 这又不是我的错
Hey, chill, wrinkles. Ain’t my fault saltine here got a sloppy deal.
啊 这种事情谁料得到
That there was just uncalled for.
好吧 听着 要不这么做
Now, all right. You know what? I’ll tell you what.
我重新洗牌 你们也不要太孩子脾气了
I’m gonna deal another hand, you gonna be such a baby about it.
发错牌 就得弃牌 把牌发完
On a misdeal, you bury the card, finish out the hand.
这是规矩
House rules.
狱长
Warden.
有好消息 林肯
I have some good news for you, Linc.
不知怎的 你的律师的申请通过了
Somehow, your lawyer’s petition went through.
纠正部门给你一个小时的时间来探望你儿子
The Department of Corrections is allowing you a one-hour visit with your son.
我还从没见过有这种优待 从没有
I’ve never seen one of these granted before, ever.
好律师
Good lawyers.
没律师能好到这种程度
No lawyer’s that good.
我去安排行程
I’ll make the travel arrangements,
不过这不是全国旅行
but this is not going to be a ride in the country.
你照样会被铐住 并有人全副武装看守
You’re gonna be y-cuffed, and the men are gonna be heavily armed.
我不想造成任何不必要的麻烦
I don’t want any problems.
不会的 我只想见见我的儿子
There won’t be, I just want to see my son.
我全压了
I’ll bet all I got.
82块钱
$82.
除非你运气好到连来几张A
You better have some aces shoved up there with that horseshoe,
否则我赢定了 跟还是不跟?
or that pot’s mine. You in or out?
我跟
I’m in.
再加74块
And I raise you $74.
我说了我只有82
I said I only got $82 left.
我只能说你今天不走运
Well, then I guess you’re out of luck.
你没听说过这是绅士游戏吗?
You never heard of a gentleman’s game?
是的 我听说过 但这次不算
Yes, I have, but this ain’t it.
要不要借点钱? 向你手下问问
You want to borrow some money? Ask your boys.
我今天是来这里赢钱的 老兄
But I’m in here to make money, bro.
你想要福利 最好投票给民♥主♥党
You want welfare, you’d better vote Democrat.
你知道怎么做对你有好处
If you know what’s good for you,
最好在院子里离我远远的
you’ll stay away from me in the yard.
你以为你比我更聪明?
You think you’re smarter than me?
不!不!不 不 不!
No, no, no!
有条通道 不 有条通道!有条通道!
Okay, there’s a pathway. No, there’s a pathway! There’s a pathway!
他想逃跑! 他想逃跑 这就是他的地图
Look, he’s trying to escape! He’s trying to escape. This is his map!
他陷害我!
He set me up!
电击!
Zap him!
他来了
There he is.
嘿 老大 你掉了点东西
Hey, boss. I think you dropped something, man.
这里有500 什么时候让我搬进去?
That’s half a G-note. So when do I move in?
-不用搬 -什么?
-You don’t. -What?
拜托 头儿 我们说好的
Oh, come on, chief, now, we had a deal.
新价 涨到700了
Renegotiation, the price is $700 now.
这样太说不过去了 我已经给你500了
That ain’t right. I just gave you $500.
你给我的只是定金
What you gave me was a down payment.
如果你支付不了余下部分 那么…
If you can’t come up with the rest, well…
不 不 不 不 不! 等 等 等 稍等一会儿
No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait. Just hold on. One minute, all right?
这家伙想把我们淘空
Oh, man, he’s trying to shake us down.
-我需要你的表 -没门儿
-I’m gonna need that watch. -Not an option.
听着 你是宁可在这里看你女儿的照片呢
Look, would you rather be looking at a picture of your daughter
还是想出去并有机会抱她一下?
or holding her in your arms once you get outside?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!