我要你尽快收回所有的欠款 行吗?
You all gotta round up all outstanding debts that are due ASAP, all right?
-现在? -跟往常一样 好吗?
-Do it right now? -Like yesterday, all right?
-我马上搞定 -好
-I’ll put it out there. -Good.
你疯了?
Are you insane?
没你的事了 做保镖的
You are done, bodyguard.
林肯的儿子 一个16岁的吸毒小孩
Lincoln’s son, a 16-year-old pothead,
轻易的查到了你的住址 并打伤了你
managed to track you down and shoot you.
你现在是他的案子的目击证人了
You are now a witness in his criminal investigation.
我照样可以干我的活
I can still do my job.
你无论如何都不能 再管布伦斯的案子了
You are not to make a move on Burrows under any circumstance.
一切由我们来管
We make that call.
知道吗 特里克茜?
You know what, trixie?
其实我们还有更重要的任务安排要做
There are actually higher agendas here.
是的 说的没错 但都没你参加的份儿了
Yes, there are, and they don’t belong to you.
保罗·凯勒曼不再为特勤部门工作
Paul Kellerman no longer works for the Secret Service.
从现在开始 你就是以前那个欧文·克雷维克了
You’re just good old Owen Kravecki from now on.
我说得明白吗?
Have I made myself clear?

Hey.
我要你集中精力
I need you to focus.
我需要你回忆起你画的东西
I need you to remember what you drew.
海威尔 集体活动了
Haywire. Time for group.
来吧 伙计 我们走
Come on, buddy. Let’s go.
走吧
There we go.
是条通道
It’s a path.
对 就是一条通道
Yes. It is a path.
我们走
Let’s go.
什么事 伙计?
So, what’s up, man?
事情是这样 你什么都拿不到了
Here’s the thing. You got nothing coming.
你那些出色的手下 现在都是我的了
All your outstanding markers, they’re mine now.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
觉得有问题的话 跟你那些新混混哭去吧
You got a problem with it, go cry to your new crew,
帝博格和那些小白脸
T-Bag and the white boys.
哦… 好 原来是关于这个
Okay, so that’s what this is all about.
这是关于站稳你自己
This is about staying true to your own.
知道吗 伙计?
Well, you know what, man?
只要我想 我可以一边和3K党的老大们喝喝茶
I can have tea with the grand wizard of the KKK if I want,
一边 钱照样拿 你明白吗 臭小子?
and I still get my money. You got that, little boy?
不 我们不明白
No. We don’t got that.
看在你以前的份上 我就让你走着离开这儿
Now, out of respect for what you once were, I’m gonna let you walk away.
你说得对
You were right.
药物使得我记不起那条通道
The pills don’t let me see the pathway.
那是一条通向地狱的路
That’s a pathway to hell.
不 不是 恰恰相反
No, it’s not. It’s just the opposite.
我记起来了
I remember.
看来”非洲银行”提不出钱来了
Looks like the Bank of Africa wasn’t allowing any withdrawals.
听着 我们得另找法子搞钱
Look, we are gonna have to find another way to get that money, okay?
嗯 我想这对我们这位 在坐的朋友来说
Well, then I reckon it ain’t too much of a problem
搞到钱不是太难啊 对吗 D.B?
for our friend here to rummage up, ain’t that so, D.B.?
首先 我不是D.B库珀 其次 今天没有探监
A, I’m not D.B. Cooper, and, B, there’s no visitation today.
也就是说 没人可以从外面给我们捎钱
Which means that none of us can get any money from the outside world.
看来只有一条路可走了
I guess that only leaves us with one real option.
厨房♥游戏
The kitchen game.
赌博? 这就你所谓的办法?
Gambling? And that’s your solution?
小子 相信我
Son, trust me.
我玩牌的时候 那不叫赌博
When I play cards, it ain’t gambling.
这个国家也许只有5个人
There’s maybe five people in this country that
可以像我一样玩转堵牌
can do what I do with a deck of cards.
为什么你现在才说?
So why are you just bringing this up now?
因为如果被上帝看到我在如此玩牌
‘Cause if Jesus, over there,
这么说吧 我会被上帝搞死
catches you sleeving aces in the kitchen game,
当然 你至少要有50美金才能坐下玩
Of course, you need 50 bucks just for the sit-in,
可我们一分都没有
and since we don’t have any money,
我不得不说 这下我们是真陷入困境了
I’d say we’re in a catch-doubley-deuce.
坐这儿
You sit right here.
拿好这个
Take this.
还有这个
And this.
哦 不… 一块没了
Oh, no. It’s gone.
所以我才要你补好它
That’s why I need you to fix it.
所以我才要你回忆起它原来是什么样子
That’s why I need you to remember what was there before.
哦 太糟糕了 你不能把路给弄断了
Oh, this is bad. You can’t break a path.
不然就找不到出路了
Then it doesn’t lead anywhere.
说得没错
That’s right.
所以我才要你回忆起我把它弄糟之前是什么样子
That’s why I need you to remember what was there before it was broken.
我记得
I remember.
我记得有个鬼怪的图
I remember the demons.
等等 也许是个朝圣者的头像
Wait, no, maybe they were pilgrims.
他们指着路的方向 好像是在说:”往这边走 往这边走”
They were pointing to the way, and they were saying, “This is the way, this is the way.”
我不明白
I can’t see it.
我看的到图 但我搞不明白
I can see it, but I can’t see it.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
嘿!
Hey!
我要你帮我给苏克雷捎个信
I need you to give Sucre a message.
告诉他我没事儿 我在尽量填补空白
Tell him I’m okay, and that I’m trying to fill in the blanks.
他会知道我的意思
He’ll know what that means.
你在尽量填补空白?
You’re trying to fill in the blanks?
照着做就是了.拜托了
Just do it. Please.
这下我该怎么办?
What the hell am I gonna do now?
就我所知 你在13号♥牢房♥已经呆到现在了
You’ve been down in 13 as long as I can remember.
为什么突然有兴趣换地方?
Why the sudden interest in moving?
像这样的二层牢房♥并不多得
Second-story units like this don’t come on the market too much.
我想 年纪都已经这么大了
I figure since I’m getting on in age,
是该享享清福了
maybe it’s time I retired in comfort.
打开40号♥牢房♥
Open on 40!
动作快点
Make it quick.
嘿… 鲍勃·维拉 这只是个牢房♥而已
Hey, Bob Vila, it’s a cell.
别磨蹭时间 快做出决定
Quit kicking the tires and make a decision.
我付你100块 换这个房♥间
I’ll give you 100 bucks for it.
别浪费我的时间了 还是走吧
You wasted my time. Get the hell out of here.
抱歉 老大 我还以为我出价不错
Sorry, boss. I thought it was a good bid.
40号♥关上
Close on 40!
好啊 本杰明(钞票上的总统头像)
Hello, Benjamin.
我看看 是在19..72年制♥造♥
Now, let me see, minted in 19 and 72.
这是你的本钱 剩下的只能靠你了
That’s your buy-in. The rest is up to you.
可恶的…
Hot damn.
继续走 啄木鸟
Keep walking, peckerwood.
搞到本钱了
Got the buy-in for the card game.
那就去搞剩下的部分吧
Go get our money, boy.
不幸的是 这次行动你必须做我的搭档
Unfortunately, you and I are gonna have to be partners in this endeavor.
哦 不 不行
Oh, hell, no.
我不会玩牌 我只会玩骰子
I don’t play cards, I’m a dice man.
听着 你只需这么做
Look, all you need to know is this,
每次我发牌时 你都要赌大的 不许不要
every time I deal, you bet big and never fold.
如果每次我发牌 且还都是我赢的话
See, if I’m winning every time I deal,
我最后的结局会是和 哥伦比亚绳索长眠 懂我意思吗?
I end up with a Colombian necktie. You know what I’m saying?
但如果每次都是你赢钱
But if you’re the one raking in all the cash,
他们就不会想到 其实我和你是一伙的
well, I seriously doubt anyone would ever think you and I are working together.
打扰一下 哪里都找不到这手♥机♥的充电器
Excuse me. I’ve been all over town. I can’t find a charger for this.
-让我查查看 -谢谢
-Well, let me check. -Thanks.
别来无恙啊 萨维恩?
How you doing, Savrinn?
你那女孩呢?
Where’s your girl?
她在做她的事 行吗?
She’s doing her job, all right?
向法♥院♥写申请书
Filing a petition down at the courts.
她… 她将于一个小时后回到我的住所
She’ll be at my place in about an hour.
看 很容易吧
See, that was easy.
我本不必向你追要那条信息的
I shouldn’t have to chase you down to get that information.
你为什么就不能退后一步?
Why don’t you just take a step back?
你为什么不想想你在跟谁讲话 我是为谁工作的?
And why don’t you remember who you’re talking to, who I work for?
你给我认真盯着维罗妮卡·多诺万
You need to keep an eye on Veronica Donovan.
不是偶尔盯着 是一直给我盯着
Not some of the time, all of the time.
因为马上事态就会偏向我们这一边了
‘Cause pretty soon, we’re gonna call in our favor,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!