你在干什么?
What are you doing?
尽力回忆那些蓝图
I’m trying to remember those blueprints,
被烫伤丢失的部分
what we lost to the burn.
没有那部分 我们将永远无法穿越精神病区下面的管道
Without them, we’ll never be able to navigate those pipes beneath psych ward.
但我必须搞清楚 你是在哪里被烧伤的
Then I need to know where you got that burn. Right now.
否则 就等着关禁闭吧
Otherwise, your ass is going to solitary.
我倾注了所有心血
I put my blood into this…
能否详细解释一下?
How about you elaborate on that?
能否不要再问这些问题?
How about you stop with all the questions?
你的工作是保镖 仅此而已
You are a glorified bodyguard, that’s it.
好 我拿到了
Okay, I got it.
把枪放下 你不是个杀人犯
Put it down. You’re not a killer.
让开
Get out of the way.
要知道 他们给你这些药物是有原因的
You know, maybe they give you those things for a reason.
是啊 以一种无形的方式把我束缚
Yeah. To keep me in their invisible freaking handcuffs.
你好 室友 你说得没错
Hello, roomie. You were right about my tattoo.
确实是通道
It is a path…
我要你回忆你看到它时候的样子
And I need you to remember when you saw it, Haywire.
你是谁?
Who are you?
斯科菲尔德 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Scofield. Michael Scofield.
毫无印象
Doesn’t ring a bell.
我们先前在普通监区40号♥牢房♥见过的
We met a while ago in Gen pop. Cell 40.
-什么是区? -普通监区
-Gen pop? -General population.
贝利克警官安排你和我住一个房♥间
Officer Bellick assigned you to my cell.
我有纹身 你把它画下来了
I have a tattoo, you drew it.
海威尔 你对我一点印象都没了?
Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you?
你是那个偷我牙膏的家伙?
Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste?
是的 是的 我偷了你的牙膏
Yes, yes. I stole your toothpaste.
这么说你记起来了
So you do remember.
吃糖了
Candy man.
帕托塞克先生
Mr. Patoshik.
-斯科菲尔德先生 -不用了 谢谢
-Mr. Scofield. -No, thank you.
服药是强制性的
Medication is mandatory.
只是一种很温和的镇定剂 唐克雷蒂医生开的 来吧
It’s just a mild sedative prescribed by Dr. Tancredi. Come on.
那我就直接跟她谈 我现在感觉好多了
Then I’ll talk to her directly. I’m feeling better.
哦 真的吗? 很好 好 现在吃药
Oh, really? That’s great. Now take the pill.
吃吧 味道还不错的
Take them. They’re good.
我不要 谢谢
I’m fine. Thank you.
卡特 你能过来一下吗?!
Carter, could you come here a sec?
斯科菲尔德被送到精神病区了?
Scofield went J-Cat?
当然 我也看到了
Sure did. I saw it coming, too.
我第一眼看见他的时候就知道 他会精神崩溃的
I knew he was gonna crack first time I saw him.
就是说他不会再回这儿了
So he’s not coming back here?
我比较怀疑 他们都已经把他单独禁闭了
Doubt it. They had him in the whack shack.
-苏克雷怎么说? -他也被关单独禁闭 怎么了?
-What about Sucre? -He’s in ad seg. Why?
房♥间居中 楼层居中 属于上等牢房♥
Middle cell, middle tier, prime piece of real estate.
知道我在想什么吗?
You thinking what I’m thinking?
或许
Maybe.
我们可以把它作为暂住单间拍卖♥♥掉
We promise to keep it a single for a couple of months, auction it off.
那就做吧
Make it happen.
我不需要药物
I don’t need medication.
吞下去 否则从你的”后门”塞进去
Swallow it, or it’s going in the rear door.
全吞下去了?
All gone?
不错
Nice.
你说得很对 海威尔 我确实偷了你的牙膏
You were right, Haywire. I did steal your toothpaste,
你曾凭借记忆临摹了我的纹身 我要你再画一次
and you drew that tattoo from memory, and I need you to do it again.
居中的房♥间 冬暖夏凉
Middle cell, cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
-你出价多少? -你有多少?
-How much you asking? -How much you got?
200块 成交吗?
$200. We got a deal?
成交
Deal.
好 你现在可以出去了 我给你办转移手续
Now get your ass out of here and I’ll put in the transfer.
嘿 伙计 马桶漏水的
Hey, man, the toilet’s leaking.
看 有漏水
Look, it’s dripping.
我会叫人来修的 24小时内换新
I’ll put in a work order. It’ll be replaced in 24 hours.
说好了 头儿
You got it, boss.
听说你在搞点房♥地♥产♥小生意
I heard you was moving some real estate.
已经成交了
Already been moved.
-斯科菲尔德的牢房♥? -不再是他的了
-Ain’t that Scofield’s cell? -Not anymore.
40号♥关上!
Close on 40!
这是你女儿?
Is that your daughter?
她出生的时候 我老婆给了我这照片
My wife gave me this when she was born.
失去老婆的生活已经够糟糕了
Outliving your wife is bad enough.
失去女儿
Outliving your daughter…
不应该有人去遭受这种折磨
No man should have to endure that.
她还能活多久?
How long does she have?
医院说是一周 顶不过两周
Hospital says a week, maybe two.
出问题了
We got us a problem.
“麻鸡”要搬到斯科菲尔德的房♥里去了 这还没完
Mojo’s moving into Scofield’s cell, and that ain’t all.
他还抱怨马桶漏水 所以加里下了维修通知单
He’s bitching about the toilet, so Geary’s putting in a work order.
-一旦移♥动♥马桶… -就会发现那个洞
-They move that toilet… -They find the hole.
-我们就全完了 -麻鸡出价多少?
-We are all screwed. -How much Mojo promise?
200块
$200.
呵 傻子 差点被你吓着了
Oh, Gomer, now you see, you had me scared there for a second.
-听说你有个新牢房♥ -已经没有了
-I hear you got a cell. -Not anymore.
如果你够聪明的话 最好不要说出去
And if you were smart, you’d keep quiet about that.
嘿 听着 我付你双倍的钱
Hey, look, I’ll double what you’re getting.
他付了我$250
I’m getting $250.
$500? 没问题
$500? Ain’t a problem.
我不是在这说香烟或者点心什么的
I ain’t talking cigarettes and extra chow line desserts here.
我要的是印有那些白鬼头像的绿颜色大钞票
I’m talking green paper with dead white guys on it.
我说了 不成问题
I said it ain’t a problem.

Come on.
-去哪? -给你个惊喜
-Where? -It’s a surprise.
我没穿纸尿布
I don’t wear a diaper.
我从没说过你穿了
I never said you did.
那你想干什么?
Then what are you doing?
你牙齿里有东西
You got something in your teeth.
-什么? -哦 好 就在那儿
-What? -Oh, yeah. Right there.
就在背面
It’s right there in the back.
来吧
Come on.
你干吗这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我是在帮你
I am helping you.
记得你曾把这些药片称为什么吗?
Remember what you used to call those little pills?
“无形的手铐”
“Invisible handcuffs.”
你精神上的束缚
Handcuffs on your mind.
你讨厌这个 记得吗?
You hate them, remember?
有电♥话♥
You got a phone call.
-是谁? -你儿子. 有急事
-Who is it? -Your son. It’s an emergency.
哦 L.J. 你在想什么 孩子?
Oh, LJ, what were you thinking, kid?
我豁出去了 他妈的不管了
I don’t care what happens to me anymore, okay?
他们赢了 他们总是赢
They won. They’ll always win.
我只想拖一个下水
I just wanted to take one of them down with me.
让维罗妮卡听电♥话♥
Put Veronica back on.
-林肯? -什么指控?
-Lincoln? -What are the charges?
杀人未遂
Attempted murder.
他同时还将被指控 谋杀她的母亲和他的继父
He’s also being arraigned for the murder of his mother and his stepfather.
我猜保释是不太可能了?
I guess bail is out of the question?
是的
Exactly.
你还能做些什么吗?
Anything you can do?
此刻 唯一的希望是让他作为 未成年犯受审
Right now, his only shot is if we can get him tried as a minor.
但是他必须表现出一些悔意
But he needs to show some remorse.
我要向法庭表明 他只是个受到过度惊吓的孩子
I need to sell to the court that he was just a scared kid.
但他现在头脑发热 根本不听我的话
But where his head’s at right now, he won’t listen to me.
他会听我的 我得见他
He’ll listen to me. I need to see him.
林肯 不可能的
Lincoln, there’s no way.
如果他被作为成人指控 很可能也会像我一样被判死刑
He gets tried as an adult, he may as well sit in my lap in the chair.
-你必须得做点什么 维罗妮卡 -好吧 我向纠正部门申请试试
-You got to do something, Veronica. -Okay. Look, I’ll petition the DOC,
但允许你出去见他的可能性 几乎微乎其微
but it’s a million-to-one shot they’re gonna let you out to see him.
好吧
All right.
嘿 伙计
Yo, Trumpets.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!