-我可以单独去接他 -不行
– I can go alone and get him. – No.
情势已经变了
Things are different.
我们掌握到证据
There’s some evidence.
只需要再一点时间
We just need a little more time…
我们就可以把真♥相♥公诸于世
…and we can blow this whole thing wide open.
没时间了,我信任麦可 他计划让我们逃到巴拿马
There is no time. I trust Michael. He has a plan to get us to Panama.
你不了解,林克
You don’t understand, Lincoln.
你们不需要逃到巴拿马
You don’t need to go to Panama.
你们不用再逃亡了
You don’t need to run anymore.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我可以单独去接他
I can go alone to get him.
-告诉我好消息 -嘿
– Tell me good news, – Hey.
柏劳一家三代都在这里
I got Burrows. The trifecta.
-把他们处理掉 -史柯菲呢?
– Take care of them, – What about scofield?
-他们要去找他 -没关系
– They’re gonna meet him. – It doesn’t matter,
现在就下手
Do it now.
莎拉?
Sara?
(我已经学到教训,很抱歉ue4d1)
你好啊,莎拉
Hi, sara.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!