– Let’s hit it, Roy. – Come on, now, please don’t do this.
不要这样丢下我好吗? 我带你们去找钱
Don’t leave me like this. I can take you back to the money.
-我知道在哪 -我也知道
– I know right where it is. – So do I.
求你别这么做,拜托
I’m begging you, don’t do this. Please.
葛瑞,来谈条件 我知道你要什么
Geary, we can make a deal. I know what you want.
不必谈条件 你最后的筹码已经没了,朋友
No deals. You just crapped out your last bargaining chip, pal.
等等,拜托
Wait, please!
如果我是你 我就不会开枪,亚历
I wouldn’t do that if I were you, Alex.
闻到了吗?
You smell that?
那是丙烷
It’s propane.
现在这里都是丙烷
It’s filling the room.
如果你扣板机 我们会同归于尽
And if you pull that trigger, we both die.

No!
-我会开枪的ue4d1 -也许吧
– I’ll do it. I’ll do it. – Maybe.
但在你开枪之前
But before you do…
我问你一个问题,亚历
…let me ask you a question, Alex.
你还认为你是好人ue4d1
Do you think you’re still one of the good guys…
为正义而战吗?
…fighting the good fight?
我想我俩都清楚 你已经越过了界线
Because I think we both know you’ve crossed over.
你选错边站,追捕错的人
You’re on the wrong side chasing the wrong guys.
我哥哥是清白的
My brother is innocent.
-他从没有杀过人 -感谢你让我看清事实
– He never killed anyone. – Well, thanks for opening my eyes.
好吧,亚历,开枪
Okay, Alex, shoot.
-下场你我都很清楚 -反正丙烷会毒死我
– We both know what’ll happen. – The propane will kill me anyway.
有差别吗? 还不如现在就死
What difference does it make? Might as well do it now.
说的有理
That’s a good point.
这就好了
There you go.
这样如何ue4d1
There. There!
这样你就有时间 思考你的行为
That’ll give you time to think about what you’re doing.
但首先我要建议你,放弃吧
But first, a word of advice. Stop.
因为当你一接近我 我总是获胜
Because when you get close, I will win every time.
你这么想?
You think?
-现在被关的人不是我 -是没错
– I’m not the one in a cage. – No, you’re not.
你和我有个很大的差异,麦可
There’s one big difference between you and I, Michael.
而你刚证实了这点
And you just proved it.
你无法杀人
You can’t kill.
只有杀了我,我才会放弃
And that’s what it’s gonna take to stop me.
因为我不像你有顾忌
Because I don’t have the same reservations.
我不能有
I can’t.
所以不管是今天在希拉 或是明天在阿布奎基
So whether it’s today in Gila or tomorrow in Albuquerque…
或是两个月后在巴拿马
…or two months from now in Panama…
我都会逮到你
…I will get you.
我别无选择
I don’t have a choice.
我替我们争取到一些时间
I bought us some time.
-你没事吧?你流血了 -走吧
– You okay? You’re bleeding. – Let’s go.
系好安全带
Get your seatbelt.
(堪萨斯州,垂比云)
这里,804号♥
Here, 804.
滚开
Move.
这真是最美丽的景象,不是吗?
Ain’t that the most beautiful thing you ever seen?
一大笔钱
All that green.
比大峡谷还要壮观
It’s prettier than the Grand Canyon.
罗伊,这是我俩 人生中的重要里程碑
You know, Roy, this is a monumental moment for both of us.
袋子交给我,布拉德
Hand over the bag, Bradley.
-把敲肉♥棒♥放下,老奶奶 -我可不是开玩笑的
– Put down the pounder, Grandma. – Hey, hey, I’m not kidding around.
你以为你这娘娘腔ue4d1
Oh, you think your pansy ass…?
下次你自己挖粪便吧
Next time, you pick through the crap.
好,有急救药品 抛弃式手♥机♥、两支牙刷
Okay, first-aid kit, disposable phones, a couple of toothbrushes.
汽车旅馆呢?
What about the motel?
旅馆计时收费,不检查证件
They charge by the hour, so they didn’t ask for ID.
-钥匙在你手上? -对
– Do you have the keys? – Yeah.
有带帽子吧?
Want your hat?
抱歉,我们不在家 哔声后请留言,我们会回电给你
Sorry, we’re not home, Leave a message at the beep and we’ll get back to you,
泰瑞莎 这通留言是给犸丽的
Theresa, this message is for Maricruz.
你打来的时候我在那里ue4d1
I was right there waiting for your call…
可是警♥察♥出现了,我不能接电♥话♥
…but the cops showed up and I couldn’t pick up the phone.
我知道这大概就是 你不想和我在一起的原因
I know probably that’s the exact reason why you may not wanna be with me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我的伊戴拉斯阿姨 住在墨西哥市郊
My Aunt Idalyz, she lives outside Mexico City.
在山上的牧场中 那里有骆马让孩子骑
In the mountains, on a farm, with a Ilama for the baby to ride.
所以下周,等你飞回家
So next week, when you fly back home…
回到机场的时候 我会在那里
…when you go to the airport, I’ll be there.
在伊斯塔帕机场等着你
In the airport, in lxtapa, waiting for you.
我用生命向你保证
I promise you, mi vida.
宝贝,我爱你胜过全世界
I love you, Mommy. I love you more than anything.
没有你我活不下去
And I can’t live without you.
我知道有办法可以解决的,宝贝
I just know I can make it work, baby.
之后如果你遇到麻烦 这会有帮助
This is in case you run into trouble down the road.
我有个办法
I have a way.
(波修伊布斯)
-她在哪里? -谁?
– Where is she? – Who?
犸丽,她不在家也没去上班
Maricruz. She wasn’t at home. She’s not at work.
她不在这,我不知道她去哪里
Well, she’s not here. I don’t know where she is.
你想惹麻烦吗?贱♥人♥ 不准骗我
You trying to cause problems for me, bitch? Don’t lie to me.
她去墨西哥了,对吧?
She went to Mexico, didn’t she?
(墨西哥市 伊斯塔帕)
Went on our honeymoon.
去我们的蜜月旅行
用我的钱去旅行
Paid for with my money.
待会儿一定会很痛
This isn’t gonna feel good.
我很耐痛,你清楚的
I have a high tolerance for pain. You know that.
的确
You do.
你不是糖尿病患者,对吧?
And you’re not a diabetic, are you?
好了
Right.
麦可,告诉我
Michael, tell me something.
你对这一切 有感到一丝丝乐趣吗?
You think there’s a part of you that enjoys this?
在伤口上擦双氧水?并不有趣
Peroxide in an open wound? No.
我是指越狱
I mean escaping from prison…
过逃亡的生活 危险、恐惧、匆促、这一切
…and being on the run and the danger and the fear and the rush. All that.
这ue4d1
It…
让我觉得你在寻求刺♥激♥
It feels to me like chasing a high.
我了解那种感受ue4d1
And I know what that’s like…
现在我早该学到教训了
…and I should know better by now.
我从来没这么想过
I never thought about it like that.
我知道你以前听过ue4d1
I know you’ve heard this before…
但不会永远这样的
…but it won’t always be like this.
根据你跟我说的每件事来看 只是越来越糟
From everything you’ve told me, it’s getting worse.
他们不可能永远追捕我们
They can’t chase us forever.
今天来追我们的家伙 只能追到边境
The guy who caught up with us today stops at the border.
所以我们一定要越过边境
That’s why we have to get across.
我已安排好人帮助我们
I have the people in place to help us do that.
我们明天就会去和他们会合
We’re meeting them tomorrow.
再等一天,莎拉
One more day, sara.
再等一天
One more day.
这是我唯一的请求
That’s all I’m asking.
去清理一下
You can go get cleaned up.
伤口保持干燥
Keep this dry.
莎拉ue4d1
Sara…
我很高兴你来了
…I’m glad you came.
那么ue4d1
So…
就是他
…this is him.
小林克
Lincoln Junior.
-用你自己的名字命名 -我不打算叫他艾度
– Named him after yourself. – I wasn’t gonna name him Aldo.
罗杰
L. J…
这位是你的祖父
…this is your grandfather…
艾度柏劳
…AIdo Burrows.

Hi.
我等了好久才等到这一刻
I’ve waited for this for a long time.
我已替你们俩安排好 安全的落脚地
I’ve arranged a safe place for both of you to go to.
感谢你救我们出来
Well, thanks for bailing us out…
不过我们要去找麦可
…but we gotta meet Michael.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
边境附近 有个叫波修伊布斯的地方
Down by the border. A place called Bolshoi Booze.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!